Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Do it. Maybe she'll give you some of your old sanity back.
View attachment 2884147
Trust me, when the opportunity presents itself to fuck Claudia, not even an EMP will stop him from clicking "yes". This is an example of what frustration does to the mind.

Edit: Btw I'm not sure who's boss daughter we are talking about, but the parallels are obvious here. Badass boss, sweet daughter, you know.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Edit: Btw I'm not sure who's boss daughter we are talking about, but the parallels are obvious here. Badass boss, sweet daughter, you know.
My boss's lovely daughter heheh.

He has been very kind to me ever since I started workin for em a few years back (even let me have a good chunk of time off when I got hurt. I offered repeatedly to work from home but he wasn't havin it).

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
When i troll my wife and she Tells me she will get back at me
tumblr_a9c6903dfc0fe6f88706ea8697317306_16b8f191_540.gif
Me
descarga (50).jpeg
But when she doesn't speak and gives me this look
tumblr_1b451c8783769c3d1e9081474b956375_c5531e84_540.gif
Me
tumblr_oz9150MHYj1rvnsdio1_1280.gif
scared-horny.gif
Like when i changed her blue hair dye to a black one boy she was mad i regret nothing.

And the Claudia thing of course we would nail her we would even nail lucius just to complete the gallery XD

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

He has been very kind to me ever since I started workin for em a few years back (even let me have a good chunk of time off when I got hurt. I offered repeatedly to work from home but he wasn't havin it).
Wait that sounds like
images (62).jpeg
Is she single?
Does she looks for you at work?
Does she try to touch you? and no i don't mean there.
Does she contact you outside work?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021

Now don't go fuck it all up by calling his daughter Claudia unless it's her actual name. And by under no circumstances you are to call her BETA BITCH!

All kidding aside, that sounds like a nice working environment and it sounds your boss has things under control. I had some good people as bosses in the past and I do some side work for a family friend but tbh they tend to be the "incompetent" type and I'm a sucker for fixing the broken, which adds to my overtime. I fucking hate small business going out of business, but such is life and I seem to attract this kind of trouble. Good + Competent is a rare combination.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Now don't go fuck it all up by calling his daughter Claudia unless it's her actual name. And by under no circumstances you are to call her BETA BITCH!

All kidding aside, that sounds like a nice working environment and it sounds your boss has things under control. I had some good people as bosses in the past and I do some side work for a family friend but tbh they tend to be the "incompetent" type and I'm a sucker for fixing the broken, which adds to my overtime. I fucking hate small business going out of business, but such is life and I seem to attract this kind of trouble. Good + Competent is a rare combination.
Yup. Sadly but that how it goes Money doesn't have friends

Reactions: Gtdead

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
When i troll my wife and she Tells me we will get back at me
View attachment 2884233
Me
View attachment 2884234
But when she doesn't speak and gives me this look
View attachment 2884235
Me
View attachment 2884236
View attachment 2884237
Like when i changes her blue hair dye to a black one boy she wa mad i regret nothing.

And the Claudia thing of course we would nail her we would even nail lucius just to complete the gallery XD
jealousy.jpg
You motherfucker having a goth shorstack under your roof

JK
DarkLordNecromater.jpg

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes