Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Also brother can you tell me why does Ella kill the mc when he reveals about his mind powers during the training scene?I wrote a big ass question so someone could tell me because I didn't get it why she did that.
Because she's evil, that's why. Nah, I'm joking(or not). It's because he has dual traits and for whatever reason, she kills the MC because of it. It's not really explained yet but it likely has something to do with the Arbiter and she could possibly extract or use MC's corpse as an anchor to summon the original trait.
I thought about this a lot because it doesn't really make any sense. Ella may be fucked up, but she doesn't want to kill the MC and forbids other members from killing him, or something to that effect. The only thing I can think of is that Ella doesn't kill MC. She just knocks him out.

Basically, for the earlier parts of the story, Ella doesn't know that MC has the dual trait. If she learns about it, she will get him to the 4th, and the 7th will attack.
The first time it happens after MC and Ella fight, we see the result.
The second time it happens, while Ella trains MC, we just don't see the result, but it's the same.

The explanation is that the 7th is after the 4th. If Ella calls the 4th, the 7th will get her and if MC is near, it will get him too for whatever it's reasons may be (probably connected to the Eye? Otherwise it would kill Ella too).

PS. I also don't think that Ella as a level 4 can instantly kill MC with a single small scale attack. He would at least stay alive for long enough to have some thoughts, ask "why?" or even try to do something. Alexis and Clark had some trouble keeping him down during deadend1, commenting on his extreme regeneration. Ella doesn't really hit harder than Alexis since both their attacks are physical. So it makes sense to me that this deadend tells us "Hey idiot, stop talking about the memory power to Ella, story can't progress that way", without really showing the events as they took place because it's already done in the past.

PS2. The second time, Ella can afford to be rougher with MC. She still has Jake and she believes in his potential. Additionally she is generally pissed that she lost that pebble whatever it is. The first time however MC is the "proof of concept", and seeing him fight as a newborn level 1 may have made her exponentially more horny.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sayajin2205

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
I thought about this a lot because it doesn't really make any sense. Ella may be fucked up, but she doesn't want to kill the MC and forbids other members from killing him, or something to that effect. The only thing I can think of is that Ella doesn't kill MC. She just knocks him out.

Basically, for the earlier parts of the story, Ella doesn't know that MC has the dual trait. If she learns about it, she will get him to the 4th, and the 7th will attack.
The first time it happens after MC and Ella fight, we see the result.
The second time it happens, while Ella trains MC, we just don't see the result, but it's the same.

The explanation is that the 7th is after the 4th. If Ella calls the 4th, the 7th will get her and if MC is near, it will get him too for whatever it's reasons may be (probably connected to the Eye? Otherwise it would kill Ella too).
Well, in the fight dead end she handcuffs you and takes you to the 4th, but it makes sense for her to knock you out when you are stronger and handcuffs won't do anything to stop you in the second dead end.

Reactions: myst0501

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
PS. I also don't think that Ella as a level 4 can instantly kill MC with a single small scale attack. He would at least stay alive for long enough to have some thoughts, ask "why?" or even try to do something. Alexis and Clark had some trouble keeping him down during deadend1, commenting on his extreme regeneration. Ella doesn't really hit harder than Alexis since both their attacks are physical. So it makes sense to me that this deadend tells us "Hey idiot, stop talking about the memory power to Ella, story can't progress that way", without really showing the events as they took place because it's already done in the past.

PS2. The second time, Ella can afford to be rougher with MC. She still has Jake and she believes in his potential. Additionally she is generally pissed that she lost that pebble whatever it is. The first time however MC is the "proof of concept", and seeing him fight as a newborn level 1 may have made her exponentially more horny.
Using Lexi and Clark isn't really a good example. Especially since Danica one shots and kills the lvl 1 MC with her X during their fight. Not to mention, Clark oneshoting him in the sewer at Level 5. There's also a big difference between Ella encounter and with HERO earlier.

MC was high off of his instincts and his corruption increased dramatically during that first dead end. He was killing several people and had over 10 Corruption, which pushed his abilities further. Lexi was also a bad match up for regen types and Clark's attacks likely couldn't outpace the MC's healing(I'll have to recheck that dead end later). Not to mention, I don't even think the MC was conscious himself. He gave over himself to his power.

Now let's look at Ella's. Ella can possibly see the MC's core with her eyes, making instant kill extremely possible with only targeting his head and spine. MC only has around 13 power during that encounter and like 3 or less corruption, I believe. So it's not out of the realm of possibility that she could instantly kill him with all of that info. Also, your second reason actually supports her offing the MC. Because Jake having such high potential for Order, the supposed strongest power in game, means the MC, at that time, can be replaced or sacrificed.

We tend to forget that Ella doesn't really care all that much about the MC earlier on, even though the flashback later implies that she does care, she has no problem with him dying for her plan. That dead end at her apartment, when they fought, showed how she really felt and how she had no remorse for what's about to be done to him in the early parts of the game.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Using Lexi and Clark isn't really a good example. Especially since Danica one shots and kills the lvl 1 MC with her X during their fight. Not to mention, Clark oneshoting him in the sewer at Level 5. There's also a big difference between Ella encounter and with HERO earlier.

MC was high off of his instincts and his corruption increased dramatically during that first dead end. He was killing several people and had over 10 Corruption, which pushed his abilities further. Lexi was also a bad match up for regen types and Clark's attacks likely couldn't outpace the MC's healing(I'll have to recheck that dead end later). Not to mention, I don't even think the MC was conscious himself. He gave over himself to his power.

Now let's look at Ella's. Ella can possibly see the MC's core with her eyes, making instant kill extremely possible with only targeting his head and spine. MC only has around 13 power during that encounter and like 3 or less corruption, I believe. So it's not out of the realm of possibility that she could instantly kill him with all of that info. Also, your second reason actually supports her offing the MC. Because Jake having such high potential for Order, the supposed strongest power in game, means the MC, at that time, can be replaced or sacrificed.

We tend to forget that Ella doesn't really care all that much about the MC earlier on, even though the flashback later implies that she does care, she has no problem with him dying for her plan. That dead end at her apartment, when they fought, showed how she really felt and how she had no remorse for what's about to be done to him in the early parts of the game.
Well, corruption doesn't seem to affect combat ability in any observable way, and MC isn't that weaker during training with Ella, a couple of points at most.

Clark at level 4 lacks that huge pistol shot ability. He can only shoot small bullets. MC is a regenerator. If you wound him he can regenerate. If you completely annihilate him he can't come back. Alexis' attacks also seem to be small and localized as a level 4 and she unlocks the "huge sword" after reaching level 5, high in her post evolution trance and with help from Clark's empower ability. This plays perfectly into MC's abilities. In deadend17 Clark hits him with the huge shot and completely annihilates his upper half.

Danica can't oneshot MC with bodyshots. She can wound him badly, but he still survives. In all deadends during the double tag fight Danica cuts him in 4, MC groans, Danica gloats and then finishes him off.

Ella may be able to oneshot MC by crushing his head to smitherins so that's that. We have reason to believe that a small scale attack is still recoverable since level 1 MC can survive bullets to the head (scene in MC's house against Klaus, bullet implied to have penetrated the skull). Any other attack wouldn't work because Danica's attacks are both more powerful and cut off a huge part of MC's spine. Plus we know that MC can survive getting beheaded thanks to the scene in Klaus' prison cell. MC does not have other weak points other than his head and even as a level 1 he can easily survive small arms and similar attacks. Ella's favorite attack is using her hair throughout her level 4 career.

I agree that Ella doesn't give a shit about MC early on. The only reason he "survives" if they fight is because she learns of the double trait, leading to deadend3. As long as Ella thinks MC has only 1 trait, if he goes against her or against her wishes, she will kill him. However having Jake is NOT a reason to kill MC especially if she can't confirm Jake having the double trait. It is however a reason to manhandle him a bit harder, especially since she is already in a bad mood. Ella is one of the smartest people in the game, her knowledge is huge and her schemes meticulous. It makes absolutely zero sense for her to kill MC especially when we know that she wants a person with the double trait, and MC is the first to show it.

Edit: Actually replayed that part, she lets you live if you fight her with medium power. I thought she kills you.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Lol the mods slaped me and got a post erased for being off topic XD and it was not the Despresso one
the fuck.png
:(

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
PapaSyther truly had a niceeeee rest.
12332.jpg
d1d8d3e460fc9d5d844ac99122201fe2--fallout-game-enclave-fallout.jpg
Dreamed of Lady Shadow and the Enclave...Fallout is calling for me it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: Gtdead

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
PapaSyther truly had a niceeeee rest.
View attachment 2883875
View attachment 2883892
Dreamed of Lady Shadow and the Enclave...Fallout is calling for me it seems.
You know, I have a talent for hyping people for various videogames, especially the ones I like.
Case in point: Syther thinks about playing Fallout
Hyping strategy 1: It's possible to rename Dogmeat. I'll leave the new name up to "imagination".
Hyping strategy 2: Bethesda games tend to have some extraordinary adult mods.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
<sigh> Are we really having a discussion on the intricacies of the different gramatically incorrect manners of refering to a female dog's genitalia?
Yes, yes we are.

The dogclappers are a refined and gentlemanly organization dedicated to clapping Lady Shadow. She doesn't have a dogussy...my good sir she has a dogpussy.

You see my good sir, the term "ussy" originates from our LGBT friends in regards to "Bussy" or "Boy Pussy" if you will. We, the dogclappers shame no one, as we have shown to be allies to all (even NTR Liz goons).

We even have our own inner organization of dogclappettes, the female supporters of clapping Lady Shadow and they deem the term "Dogussy" as vulgar and as respect to our female members we must abide by the proper terming...I'm sure you understand my good sir.
adult-black-top-hat.jpg

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You know, I have a talent for hyping people for various videogames, especially the ones I like.
Hyping strategy 1: It's possible to rename Dogmeat. I'll leave the new name up to "imagination".
Time to mod the fuck out of Fallout (again) so I can have the perfect modlist to bang lady shadow...I pray to the lord there is a mod that has doggy dresses...what? Ima take Lady Shadow for a night on the town and rizz her up over dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: Gtdead

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
I'm honestly baffled by the downward trend there is in quality when it comes to increasing budget.
For example:
Triple A studios don't tend to make virtually any actually good updates that aren't DLCs
And there are quite a few games in here making absolute bank and they don't make any big updates in months.
Meanwhile some of the best games out there are indie games and WW for example makes a decent amount of money for patreon, but not all that much more than he would with a job as a programmer (I'm speculating based on the amount of subs he has on patreon) and yet he is putting in the WORK, we have long ahh updates every two months regularly.

Yes, yes we are.
not anymore we aren't :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Time to mod the fuck out of Fallout (again) so I can have the perfect modlist to bang lady shadow...I pray to the lord there is a mod that has doggy dresses...what? Ima take Lady Shadow for a night on the town and rizz her up over dinner.
Blud...
I mean...
I give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend you're just memeing
but you're sounding too zoophilic as of late ong.
I don't know what bro is cooking but I hope for the good of mankind we never find out.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Blud...
I mean...
I give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend you're just memeing
but you're sounding too zoophilic as of late ong.
I don't know what bro is cooking but I hope for the good of mankind we never find out.
I assure ye, PapaSyther doesn't wish to clap animals in real life. Only virtual ones :devilish:

It kinda comes with the turf ya know? If you are like me and preach everyday about wanting to bang a dog (Lady Shadow) anyone will get the idea that you're a zoophile.

The same way if you preach about wanting to have more NTR Liz people might assume ye to be a cuckold.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
why-michael-scott.gif
images (9).jpeg

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
I assure ye, PapaSyther doesn't wish to clap animals in real life. Only virtual ones :devilish:

It kinda comes with the turf ya know? If you are like me and preach everyday about wanting to bang a dog (Lady Shadow) anyone will get the idea that you're a zoophile.

The same way if you preach about wanting to have more NTR Liz people might assume ye to be a cuckold.
That's... reassuring.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes