necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Time to mod the fuck out of Fallout (again) so I can have the perfect modlist to bang lady shadow...I pray to the lord there is a mod that has doggy dresses...what? Ima take Lady Shadow for a night on the town and rizz her up over dinner.
no-why.gif
the-office-michael-scott.gif
Oh well. Remember to sleep
images (55).jpeg

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Dear God, what the fuck did I wake to? I'll be honest people, I got my ass HANDED to me by a boss that was immune to pretty much everything in BG3 so I'm gonna lax on the forum.

Slaps inbound for all the Lady Shadow levels of horni.
images (27).jpeg
than one semi inmortal bitch XD the owlbear orbital strike can't kill everything that's why i love my barlock gonna debuff the Living shit out of you XD

• Haha
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You know fuck it time to bust out the Dogclapper terminology handbook:

Dogpussy: The proper term for a dog's vagina.
Dogussy: The archaic and vulgar term for a dog's vagina.
Forest of Wander: A fog filled forest where those whom have been enlightened by Lady Shadow's grace ends up.
90 Titty Goblin: A goblin woman whom has 90 titties and often speaks of mistruths.
The ancient boar of the 9 isles: A wise and truthsaying boar whom rules over the 9 isles.
The truest truth: The truest truth is in regards to the event of the great betrayal...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dogclapper: A term that is used to refer to those who wish to have intercourse with Lady Shadow although it has been used as a term for Male members of the Cult of Lady Shadow and as a term for members of the cult as a whole.
Dogclappettes: A term used to refer to female members of the cult of Lady Shadow.
The levels of understanding: The levels of understanding is how one progresses in the cult of Lady Shadow and receive her boons and gifts.
Lazoria: It is in reference to a place...we don't know what this place is yet.
The Great Awakening: A term used in reference to the reformation of the cult of Lady Shadow when meeting elder brother DrakoGhoul the cult embraced Mommy 4th into their soul.
Grand Prophet: A term used in reference to the leader of the cult.
Boar's Meadow: A location close to the Forest of Wander and the original home of the truthspeaker boar (also called "Hog's Meadow").
The Dogstapo: The intelligence gathering & counter intelligence agency of the Dogclapper cult.
The Purity Test: A test that Waifus undergo to ensure their loyalty to Mommy 4th.
The Great Cleansing: A method used to...rebirth...reforge a tainted and traitor Waifu.
The Grove of Hollow: A location that is used to recruit and train dogclapper loyalists.
The Chantry: A location where all dogclappers convene to talk about state of affairs and do politicking (the capital if you will).
90 titty goblin retreat: The place the 90 titty goblin lives.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

Forest of Wander: A fog filled forest where those whom have been enlightened by Lady Shadow's grace ends up.
90 Titty Goblin: A goblin woman whom has 90 titties and often speaks of mistruths.
The ancient boar of the 9 isles: A wise and truthsaying boar whom rules over the 9 isles.
The truest truth: The truest truth is in regards to the event of the great betrayal...
Dogclapper: A term that is used to refer to those who wish to have intercourse with Lady Shadow although it has been used as a term for Male members of the Cult of Lady Shadow and as a term for members of the cult as a whole.
Dogclappettes: A term used to refer to female members of the cult of Lady Shadow.
The levels of understanding: The levels of understanding is how one progresses in the cult of Lady Shadow and receive her boons and gifts.
The Great Awakening: A term used in reference to the reformation of the cult of Lady Shadow when meeting elder brother DrakoGhoul the cult embraced Mommy 4th into their soul.
Boar's Meadow: A location close to the Forest of Wander and the original home of the truthspeaker boar.
The Dogstapo: The intelligence gathering & counter intelligence agency of the Dogclapper cult.
The Purity Test: A test that Waifus undergo to ensure their loyalty to Mommy 4th.
The Great Cleansing: A method used to...rebirth...reforge a tainted and traitor Waifu.
The Grove of Hollow: A location that is used to recruit and train dogclapper loyalists.
images (49).jpeg
Can't you just make a move on the chick.
So that you take the risk of your boss kicking your ass ?XD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
View attachment 2883950
Can't you just make a move on the chick.
So that you take the risk of your boss kicking your ass ?XD
Hmm, taking chance with boss's daughter could be cool (He's an older gentlemen but I know for a fact he used to rough people up back in the day).

She's very nice and friendly so it makes it easier I guess? I shall ponder this.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022

Boar's Meadow: A location close to the Forest of Wander and the original home of the truthspeaker boar (also called "Hog's Meadow").
The Chantry: A location where all dogclappers convene to talk about state of affairs and do politicking (the capital if you will).
Look how you have changed brother your mistreatment of Claudia you used to love her and now you abuse her :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Look how you have changed brother your mistreatment of Claudia you used to love her and now you abuse her :cry:
She gets abused due to her traitorous actions...perhaps the greatest traitor action...working with Lord Turd.

I rescind the glory I gave her and any other glory...she is nothing more than a BETA BITCH now.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019

holdon.jpg
Necromaterwithhiswife.jpg

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Without further ado, let the Slaps commence...
Or skip this if ur not into my Slaps.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes