DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Would be dank although no clue how they are gonna keep our sperm around long enough before it turns to nothinness.

Actually, I've been curious on somethin, we know MC's sperm goes into nothinness but what about others? And while on that note do superhuman females just not have eggs anymore or periods at all? Cause even if they could properly do the sperm part there is no guarantee for the female superhumans...I want Xanthe to talk bout this more.

Worst case scenario all the female superhumans are boned while the males can reproduce with regular humies for super babies.
Not sure on the female part but it wouldn't be needed with all of the cloning and genetic modification, if they somehow didn't have their own eggs. As for MC, we know that there's methods to retain his "seed" and use them for "pacts".

It won't be easy or quick. Deryl would also need to at least reach Level 4 to 5 to pull this all off. But that's how I see Xanthe doing it and why he was so interested in Monster deryl being able to create chimeras and mixing different monster parts together. It'll be a lot of test tube and hopefully surrogate shenanigans going on but that's the likely solution in my opinion. You also wouldn't need to rely solely on the MC, if they pull it off. Might need Deryl to make more clones to help the process though.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Would be dank although no clue how they are gonna keep our sperm around long enough before it turns to nothinness.

Actually, I've been curious on somethin, we know MC's sperm goes into nothinness but what about others? And while on that note do superhuman females just not have eggs anymore or periods at all? Cause even if they could properly do the sperm part there is no guarantee for the female superhumans...I want Xanthe to talk bout this more.

Worst case scenario all the female superhumans are boned while the males can reproduce with regular humies for super babies.
I think both male and female superhumans are normal including sperm and eggs, the problem for them to reproduce seems to be genetic incompatibility.
edit: Actually Mc might be the best choice even normally, since he can change his DNA thanks to shapeshifting.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I think both male and female superhumans are normal including sperm and eggs, the problem for them to reproduce seems to be genetic incompatibility.
Yep, that's probably it.

Whatever gave em their powers are too different from each other.

But there has to be at least 2 superhumans who got their power from the same thing out there yeah? If so that means they should hypothetically speaking be able to mate with each other.

But even if it was the same monster species maybe generation has an impact...god this hurty mah head.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
There are many open avenues for this problem's solution.
Superhumans with breeding powers. (Inheriting a Minyak's power for example)
Shapechangers. (mostly MC specific)
Superhumans with the same monster parent. (What if Xanthe uses the same stuff he used on Tiffany to turn another with similar compatibility?)
Working directly on superhuman sperm (mostly Deryl specific as humans aren't knowledgable enough to work with monster material like he does).
Superhumans with natural compatibility (The number of superhumans is in the thousands. What if it was in the millions or billions? Would it be possible to find a compatible pair?)
Edit: The order power. Perhaps a superhuman strong enough can rewrite the rules.

Last edited:

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Yep, that's probably it.

Whatever gave em their powers are too different from each other.

But there has to be at least 2 superhumans who got their power from the same thing out there yeah? If so that means they should hypothetically speaking be able to mate with each other.

But even if it was the same monster species maybe generation has an impact...god this hurty mah head.
Yeah, i mean even if we take in consideration that different "monster energy" might be the another reason superhumans can't reproduce, if they come from the same monster or monsters that are close enough in genetics it would istll be the best chance. If you don't consider someone who can literally adapt their DNA at will.

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Yeah, i mean even if we take in consideration that different "monster energy" might be the another reason superhumans can't reproduce, if they come from the same monster or monsters that are close enough in genetics it would istll be the best chance. If you don't consider someone who can literally adapt their DNA at will.
Shit another thing I just considered is...

Even if the monster is the EXACT same not just from the same species what if the gender of the human being infected has an impact too and the genes being different (cause you know different human parents) fucks with it and all.

Lots of science fuckery and I only dabbled in biology so quite a bit of it is beyond me.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Shit another thing I just considered is...

Even if the monster is the EXACT same not just from the same species what if the gender of the human being infected has an impact too and the genes being different (cause you know different human parents) fucks with it and all.

Lots of science fuckery and I only dabbled in biology so quite a bit of it is beyond me.
Man, from what we know even their fucking mind state influences how their powers manifest, and if each set of power demands an unique DNA all superhumans might be so different from each other that it could be nearly impossible to find two similar enough to even try.

It's much easier to just be a monster fucker. Reject humans, enslave superhumans and breed those slutty monsters out there. :devilish:
I guess monsters really are the easy way, they don't even have this problem, i just know a lot of people are looking for the chance to get some love from Mommy 4th :BootyTime:.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Everyone's gangsta till their favorite waifus reach "that" point in their lives.
-Nico "I will only have sex with the father of my children"
-MonsterShadow "I'm the only one of my kind, I'm depressed as fuck."

etc.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Everyone's gangsta till their favorite waifus reach "that" point in their lives.
-Nico "I will only have sex with the father of my children"
-MonsterShadow "I'm the only one of my kind, I'm depressed as fuck."

etc.
We have many ways of making progeny so shadow can get her puppies.
And nico can suck a dick if she is gonna play that card that's a red flag ok being fair now look like we want diferent things and take diferent roads. I wish you the best hope you find your partner in life. And then run the fuck out before she realize we told her no and call bloody murder on our ass XD

• Haha
Reactions: Gtdead

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
All ovens will have a cake. monster ,human or superhuman just the Easy way is giving up gotta pump those baby makers
No joke, depending on how fast his progeny grows, MC could take over the earth in a few years with all of his children while everyone else is trying to solve that fertility problem. All of his kids would be born at A to S Rank, depending on the monster. Especially if he has one with Mommy. It might be beyond S+ while still in her womb. Imagine if he made ten of them in a couple of months.

That's why I'm looking forward to seeing the results of our "nephew" in the future. I'm willing to guess it's S-Rank from birth and grows to S+, if it's allowed to grow.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Brother DrakoGhoul we must fuck our offspring to keep the bloodline pure and strong!
EgzQ4XxUcAEKwcj.jpg
Ah yes I can see it now! Our sons breeding our daughters and the MC breeding his daughters...shit we can get freaky and let one of the sons breed femMC too.

Gotta repeat the process too...breed the grand children and so on and so forth.

• Wow
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
MC who can shapeshift:
View attachment 2917787

Can't wait to lay some mean pipe to Shadow...give her so many monster pups!
Oh, I thought you were saying something about biology and shit. I probably misheard.

We have many ways of making progeny so shadow can get her puppies.
And nico can suck a dick if she is gonna play that card that's a red flag ok being fair now look like we want diferent things and take diferent roads. I wish you the best hope you find your partner in life. And then run the fuck out before she realize we told her no and call bloody murder on our ass XD
Where's will there's a solution. And fuck them bitches making our lives hard.

Reactions: ItzSyther

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Brother DrakoGhoul we must fuck our offspring to keep the bloodline pure and strong!
View attachment 2917790
Ah yes I can see it now! Our sons breeding our daughters and the MC breeding his daughters...shit we can get freaky and let one of the sons breed femMC too.

Gotta repeat the process too...breed the grand children and so on and so forth.
Breed the daughters, kill the sons. Be the Superhuman Zeus out there.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Breed the daughters, kill the sons. Be the Superhuman Zeus out there.
Holy fuck didn't even think of that!

Yes. It's going to be fuckin glorious!

Need a spin off game where one of MC's sons somehow escapes and has a revenge arc but it plops and genderbend son for future fuckhole.

• Haha
Reactions: DrakoGhoul
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes