DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Give the MC some more time, unlike Jackie he didn't have Michael / Alice background (and then again he did fuck up that one thug in the dinner without any remorse)
Can't wait to see if the High co / Low co MC develop differently
Hmm, I was referring to this part of your comment.

Or is it the opposite hmmst...
Jackie is definitely more of a High Corruption style for the MC.

High Corruption MC has done some pretty gruesome stuff already. Slaughtering waves of humans and cops. Eating people like Jake. Also Danica after sending spikes through her head. I spoilered it all just in case you're not up to date or not far in the game. I'm not sure if you're new to the game or saw all of that.

Dikaebi

Dec 28, 2019
Hmm, I was referring to this part of your comment.

Jackie is definitely more of a High Corruption style for the MC.

High Corruption MC has done some pretty gruesome stuff already. Slaughtering waves of humans and cops. Eating people like Jake. Also Danica after sending spikes through her head. I spoilered it all just in case you're not up to date or not far in the game. I'm not sure if you're new to the game or saw all of that.
Saw all of it, my two playthrough so far are a normal one (any choice, still pretty fucked but high popularity so everything is fine) and a maximum corruption, didn't do any of the low corruption stuff yet. i am more wondering if it will split further down the line into, would love if corrupted playthrough get to use Order/Authority and slowly become what Aglaecwif talk about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean there is an argument out there for Mercer to be a high corruption MC as well what's with the thousand of people he assimilated, infected or just straight up slaughtered. Don't know much about Comic Jackie though so i don't know on what scale of atrocity we are on

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Saw all of it, my two playthrough so far are a normal one (any choice, still pretty fucked but high popularity so everything is fine) and a maximum corruption, didn't do any of the low corruption stuff yet. i am more wondering if it will split further down the line into, would love if corrupted playthrough get to use Order/Authority and slowly become what Aglaecwif talk about.

I mean there is an argument out there for Mercer to be a high corruption MC as well what's with the thousand of people he assimilated, infected or just straight up slaughtered. Don't know much about Comic Jackie though so i don't know on what scale of atrocity we are on
MC can't get Order. It's from a different line of Traits from the 1st and 2nd Apostles. MC is apart of the Memory(4th) and Body(3rd) set of Twin Apostles. His Dual Trait would be something else that we don't fully know currently. Aglaecwif is also apart of the 4th's Line, in case you didn't see.

As for the Jackie and Mercer comparison, it's not really comparable. Jackie turned the entire universe dark and populated the earth full of Darklings. Pretty sure Mercer can't replicate that. MC, with high corruption, possibly could depending on where the Arbiter Trait leads him. That's why High Corruption is more like Jackie than Mercer because Jackie overall is much stronger than Mercer via having the primordial darkness for the universe as his power. Also, I believe Jackie actually enslaved the entire planet before that but that might've been a what if comic.

How much corruption do you have by the way? If you're doing high corruption you should have 49 in total. You don't need that much to see all of the scenes but that's the most you can get currently.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I just realized how close Superhumans are to a Stand User :LUL:

By that I mean when a character sprite appears like Elijah, you KNOW that fucker is a Superhuman. But when someone like Suicide Wang shows up, he's most certainly a human.

You can't unsee it now, the next update you're going to be wondering if that fucker is a Stan- *cough* Superhuman in disguise!

Dikaebi

Dec 28, 2019
MC can't get Order. It's from a different line of Traits from the 1st and 2nd Apostles. MC is apart of the Memory(4th) and Body(3rd) set of Twin Apostles. His Dual Trait would be something else that we don't fully know currently. Aglaecwif is also apart of the 4th's Line, in case you didn't see.

As for the Jackie and Mercer comparison, it's not really comparable. Jackie turned the entire universe dark and populated the earth full of Darklings. Pretty sure Mercer can't replicate that. MC, with high corruption, possibly could depending on where the Arbiter Trait leads him. That's why High Corruption is more like Jackie than Mercer because Jackie overall is much stronger than Mercer via having the primordial darkness for the universe as his power. Also, I believe Jackie actually enslaved the entire planet before that but that might've been a what if comic.

How much corruption do you have by the way? If you're doing high corruption you should have 49 in total. You don't need that much to see all of the scenes but that's the most you can get currently.
There were a few hint that the MC can use or at least hold others' power

That does sound a bit more broken and fucked up indeed, forgot that comics in general usually went to crazy length real' quickly
Also i think i have around 48 ish? I am not sure, what matter the most to me in that run is

Nov 10, 2017
Low corruption is P1 Alex Mercer, High corruption is Jackie Estacado
Or is it the opposite hmmst...
low corruption personality more alex mercer for sure. especially the comic version where he helps people by getting rid of the big bad only for the people the replace the big bad with another one which in a way storywise, gives the player/mc reason to go high corruption for later playthroughs (basically lots of people being surprised af that mc was holding back all this time)

high corruption definitely jackie, dude was broken even before the darkness was "activated" within him, he was more or less simply trying to go on low corruption routes, albeit horribly.

• Wow
Reactions: Dikaebi

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
View attachment 2918533
So i go to sleep and everyone let out their inner manfucker. Also last time i ask my wife to help me to fix my sleep frame because work starts soon i dreamed some crazy shit :confused: .
And of course this shit is jojo but more goth and less gay but the same dress style hahahahah
That last sentence is EXACTLY how I'm going to explain Superhuman to newcomers from now on, night brother!

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Yo kids, I got a question for y'all:

If you could pick ONE and only ONE character to be friends/close with in school and EVERY character main or minor attended that same school; who would it be?

Notes/Conditions:
-They DO have their abilities but can only use them in a slice of life, comedic, romantic, or sexual way (or not at all).
-The school can be of any grade, you could all be snot nosed brats in Preschool zipping around desks with telekinesis for all I care.
-A specific dog or Monsters can also attend.
-The relationship can be just someone you hang out with, lovers, enemies, friends, besties, frienemies, bully, related, etc. etc. You're just involved or super involved with them in one way or another.
-You can list Honorable Mentions otherwise it'd be too restrictive lol.
-Have fun, no wars brothers and sisters.

I personally would choose L I S A for ahem...reasons...but that's just me (I'm a hornball). There are plenty others but alas I can only pick one, tis a sad thing but a choice I'd NEVER regret~

Honorable Mentions:
1. Christine - She seemed like total fun no matter what age. She'd be a kickass bestie for me causing havoc yet also always keeping the friendship alive. She also has huge 'relatonship' potential imo.
2. Michael - He's just the ultimate bro. It would be nice to KNOW him for me. I felt if we were too close he'd just annoy me with fighting 24/7. But talking every now and then would be fun.
3. Clark - Brother is a gamer, we'd be best chums. Huge nerd with an honor code to boot, yeah he may be it.
4. Demi - Would be my fuckbuddy FOR SURE. Got a knack for shortstacks and crazy fuck anywhere anytime energy. So me and her would be fantastic. Outside of a physical relationship she's also just extremely rebellious which is also my cup of tea. If we were in Elementary it would spell doom to the classroom in that regard.

There's honestly a situation I could think of for every character so I'll just leave it there to save page face. But those 4 are the most notable positive wise. If I had to pick some in a negative light this list would be longer than a school bus so it wouldn't be fair, as I'm an extremely petty and grudge holding person. But fair game to the rest of you perhaps.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

If you could pick ONE and only ONE character to be friends/close with in school and EVERY character main or minor attended that same school; who would it be?

Notes/Conditions:
-They DO have their abilities but can only use them in a slice of life, comedic, romantic, or sexual way (or not at all).
-The school can be of any grade, you could all be snot nosed brats in Preschool zipping around desks with telekinesis for all I care.
-The relationship can be just someone you hang out with, lovers, enemies, friends, besties, frienemies, bully, related, etc. etc. You're just involved or super involved with them in one way or another.

I personally would choose L I S A for ahem...reasons...but that's just me (I'm a hornball). There are plenty others but alas I can only pick one, tis a sad thing but a choice I'd NEVER regret~

Honorable Mentions:
1. Christine - She seemed like total fun no matter what age. She'd be a kickass bestie for me causing havoc yet also always keeping the friendship alive. She also has huge 'relatonship' potential imo.
2. Michael - He's just the ultimate bro. It would be nice to KNOW him for me. I felt if we were too close he'd just annoy me with fighting 24/7. But talking every now and then would be fun.
3. Clark - Brother is a gamer, we'd be best chums. Huge nerd with an honor code to boot, yeah he may be it.
4. Demi - Would be my fuckbuddy FOR SURE. Got a knack for shortstacks and crazy fuck anywhere anytime energy. So me and her would be fantastic. Outside of a physical relationship she's also just extremely rebellious which is also my cup of tea. If we were in Elementary it would spell doom to the classroom in that regard.

There's honestly a situation I could think of for every character so I'll just leave it there to save page face. But those 4 are the most notable positive wise. If I had to pick some in a negative light this list would be longer than a school bus so it wouldn't be fair, as I'm an extremely petty and grudge holding person. But fair game to the rest of you perhaps.
Hehe sorry furry but
war-never-changes-war.gif
Now to answer your dating sim simulator
Alice she is perfect cuckqueens for the win XD hahahah she is loyal,Kinky,funny the Fire cracker part would keep the things interesting.
Now
-Tiff not gonna lie to myself i'm a magnet for yanderes.
-Deryl that friend you wanna smack in the head because he always makes shitty plans even when he is smart.
-Michael dense as fuck but always doing his best helping you grow.
-mia because she is way to sweet and cute.

Now the ones i would keep the fuck away.

The goth club i like emi but the other two spell doom (i know i can't escape but sure as hell will try)

Nico i can't stand divas that most likely will murder my ass if i tell them no.

Lexi lazy , bad mood and emo fuck no.

Lucius ok sure a work of art . Can i go now ? XD

Only to fail because i forgot this is me
47uFbie.jpg
XD

Lol now the imp doesn't stop laughing of your greek femboys moment last night

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ella is Evil
-The cult of mother
-The waifu wars
- Ella simps
- Copium Blue first strike
-the shitpost wars
- the fertility conundrum
- The living joke pussyboy
- The eugenics are we the baddies ? dilemma
- The Victim Jake Arc parts 1-2
-Copium Blue second chapter (that smurf is asking for a spanking)
Retardation fight: wrath of the mods.
-the blueballs update
-the dogclappers rise
- the waifu hunts
-the heretic burnings
- Ella is not that evil but still a cunt (why do we always go back here )
The Victim Jake Arc parts 3-4 (we talk about this way to much)
The Deryl Conundrum: Is he a bad friend or a bro?
-the nico and liz reckoning
- Copium Blue the cockblocking XD
-lvl2 vs lvl3 paradigm
- the Fmc Fundoshi crone
- Mother Latín
- the pistol , the bombardier and the zap
- Deryl a genius ,a friend ,an asshole
- the long dogs night.
- THE DISCORD HERESY ( the crazy people are surprisingly loyal)
- the hounds of shame ( weird art and dog heads)
- Bailey by the sea
-The Bull , The Bear and The Broker (mankind never changes) .
I vs V ( no joke don't ask on drugs i'm sure XD )
-all calm on the waifu front
-pimping ain't Easy ( the cuckqueen and the snake bitch)
- the chameleon mod and the lost pages
- Woofserk ( The hidden daggers parley).
- superhuman bizarre adventure (genderbending femboyblade) what in the actual fuck ? XD

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
991cd1088b87d8b8612a54ed67867a3f.gif
Shadow so I can take her on walks and play games...oh...and...receive her paw! The greatest pleasure she could bestow upon me!

Honorable mentions:
Michael: He's a fucking bro and imagine all the fucking gains you could get from training under him.
Mommy 4th: Being friends with her would be the greatest thing ever...all the potential sex and shit could even gain power from her if she wanted to bestow such gift upon me.
Angelina: If you think about it other than the massive monster jugs she's a pretty normal chick which is cool.
Oscar: He's a loyal type of fella and I'd love to be friends with em.
Xanthe: Bro is the fucking smartest human alive so the perks would be nice.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021

Notes/Conditions:

Honorable Mentions:

Good question.

I'd go with Emily. Aside from her being a great girl and fitting my style, I'd love to have a fellow musician worth their salt in my class.

I don't mind if the scenario is lovers or friends.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes