necromater

Aug 21, 2018
How to make me like ella
- she stops being a cunt ? Nope
- she stops being a crazy stalker? Nope
- she Tells christy her real feelings and they start dating? That would be cool but Nope
- Memes? Yesssssssss!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sayajin2205

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Heheheh it's here
51kO5qgIpPL._AC_UY1000_.jpg
Tomorrow brothers. And yes i don't learn my lesson messing with my wife is way to funny:ROFLMAO:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
When you are Having fun with the crew at the beach
angela-scared-dwight (1).jpg
When ella's plan fuck 3 of your friends at the same time.

Thanks you doglover i'm less mad of the imp mocking because of the jojo moment last night .ok the memes are Flowing and speaking of jojo :unsure:
Pillar_men.jpg
Lucius, Bernard and malik XD please

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

XanLing2

Jan 23, 2020
Just played this entire game, it kept me engaged for 4 days straight, this story is so fucking good, this is one of my favorite games, I usually don't care much about adult games, but this one is really an exception I really enjoy it as much as all the other games that I play on daily basis, keep up the good work!

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The H.E.R.O girls nyx nico, lexi,lisa maybe alice and tiff if they fit
You made the electro ella you can pull it off XD man shit's scary
Alrighty! Dogclapper labs presents....Sexy Hero Propaganda...with variations!
6t67whpm62nb1.jpg
6t67whpm62nb12.jpg
6t67whpm62nb13.jpg
6t67whpm62nb14.jpg
Yeah did variations which took up a bit of time and I probably should of made copies of the first heads of michael and MC but got lazy heheh

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Does anyone have any theories on what Ella wants?

I think at FIRST she wanted to use the power of the Arbiter with herself as a vessel. But the 4th told her she wasn't worthy upon her 5th Evolution or whatever so she is now relying on US (MC) as a backup.

If that is the case, it makes sense with her micro management to mold us into her perfect little pet (it's working on me but not in the way she thinks) AND why we were replaceable in the beginning of our growth.

Ella has shown she can throw her moral compass out the window with those close to her, i.e thanking us for killing Christine so she doesn't have to hold back or killing us in the first place (we have a past).

But that still doesn't explain WHY she wants that ability, what's the end goal? She must know that she can't win against the monster world so WHY is she doing this? Is it JUST to obtain unfathomable individual strength? Or is there something more to it...

You see I was under the impression that accepting the Arbiter, no matter the Evolution, is giving up SOME level if not all of your free will. I HIGHLY doubt Ella wants to become this husk of her former self for a bunch of monsters she DOES NOT WORK FOR (noted by herself).

There's a lot in her past too during Middle School that doesn't add up. If she DID slaughter her class (which I highly doubt), WHY? What was the point? Why was she so AGAINST whatever the 4th or 3rd was whispering into her head during her walk with Christine when she lashed out and smacked her? According to Christine she was FULLY AWARE of her power even toying with her bully at this point, so what did the 3rd & 4th say that scared her into mental insanity in that moment?

To further that power awareness argument what was up with Ella "testing" her powers at Highschool? By this point she most CERTAINLY had a grasp on her abilities, why was she almost trying to test herself with a human of all people? I'm gonna replay the Highschool Investigation soon so I could be misremembering that last part but you get the gist.

I was just trying to see what some of your theories/predictions are on. We ARGUABLY know what the 3rd & 4th want (their Lord/Arbiter resurrected), but what does ELLA get out of her grand plan?

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone have any theories on what Ella wants?

I think at FIRST she wanted to use the power of the Arbiter with herself as a vessel. But the 4th told her she wasn't worthy upon her 5th Evolution or whatever so she is now relying on US (MC) as a backup.

If that is the case, it makes sense with her micro management to mold us into her perfect little pet (it's working on me but not in the way she thinks) AND why we were replaceable in the beginning of our growth.

Ella has shown she can throw her moral compass out the window with those close to her, i.e thanking us for killing Christine so she doesn't have to hold back or killing us in the first place (we have a past).

But that still doesn't explain WHY she wants that ability, what's the end goal? She must know that she can't win against the monster world so WHY is she doing this? Is it JUST to obtain unfathomable individual strength? Or is there something more to it...

You see I was under the impression that accepting the Arbiter, no matter the Evolution, is giving up SOME level if not all of your free will. I HIGHLY doubt Ella wants to become this husk of her former self for a bunch of monsters she DOES NOT WORK FOR (noted by herself).

There's a lot in her past too during Middle School that doesn't add up. If she DID slaughter her class (which I highly doubt), WHY? What was the point? Why was she so AGAINST whatever the 4th or 3rd was whispering into her head during her walk with Christine when she lashed out and smacked her? According to Christine she was FULLY AWARE of her power even toying with her bully at this point, so what did the 3rd & 4th say that scared her into mental insanity in that moment?

I was just trying to see what some of your theories are on. We ARGUABLY know what the 3rd & 4th want (their Lord/Arbiter resurrected), but what does ELLA get out of her grand plan?
So it's super hard to tell what she actually wants. Yeah we can speculate 2 very logical ideas of her A) Wanting more power or B) Wanting to save the world her way but in either scenario we only got bits and bobs to go off of.

I HIGHLY doubt Ella wants to become this husk of her former self for a bunch of monsters she DOES NOT WORK FOR
I doubt she knows what happens when accepting the Arbiter's offer as she saw MC in his arb state but yet just assumed it was simple Monsterification (which leads me to believe the 2 processes are very similar to each other).

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes