ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Now I do have an 'idea' of what Ella gets out of 3rd and 4th.

A 'wish' if you will.

Perhaps something she wants but its impossible for her to attain even with all her power she still needs the help of the apostles, in this case 3rd and 4th.

3rd and 4th won't help her get it unless their arbiter is brought back.

Ella isn't worthy but MC is.

I imagine Ella went through so many potential candidates of the worthy just in case she thought she wasn't (and it was confirmed she wasn't later on).

I imagine this is why Ella outright kills/knocks out MC if he reveals the extent of his power a long while back via a dead end and he is brought to mommy 4th...presumably to get Arb extracted from him...even if Ella didn't assume he had it ol mommy could figure it out (this process of extraction probably results in death of the person holding the arbiter).

In short Ella wants something she can't get without higher help and 3rd/4th won't help her without their Arb.

I do have a theory that 3rd/4th will just outright kill Ella once they get what they want (Arbiter) because a betrayal seems like something the apostles would do to their pawns who no longer serve a function.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Does anyone have any theories on what Ella wants?

I think at FIRST she wanted to use the power of the Arbiter with herself as a vessel. But the 4th told her she wasn't worthy upon her 5th Evolution or whatever so she is now relying on US (MC) as a backup.

If that is the case, it makes sense with her micro management to mold us into her perfect little pet (it's working on me but not in the way she thinks) AND why we were replaceable in the beginning of our growth.

Ella has shown she can throw her moral compass out the window with those close to her, i.e thanking us for killing Christine so she doesn't have to hold back or killing us in the first place (we have a past).

But that still doesn't explain WHY she wants that ability, what's the end goal? She must know that she can't win against the monster world so WHY is she doing this? Is it JUST to obtain unfathomable individual strength? Or is there something more to it...

You see I was under the impression that accepting the Arbiter, no matter the Evolution, is giving up SOME level if not all of your free will. I HIGHLY doubt Ella wants to become this husk of her former self for a bunch of monsters she DOES NOT WORK FOR (noted by herself).

There's a lot in her past too during Middle School that doesn't add up. If she DID slaughter her class (which I highly doubt), WHY? What was the point? Why was she so AGAINST whatever the 4th or 3rd was whispering into her head during her walk with Christine when she lashed out and smacked her? According to Christine she was FULLY AWARE of her power even toying with her bully at this point, so what did the 3rd & 4th say that scared her into mental insanity in that moment?

To further that power awareness argument what was up with Ella "testing" her powers at Highschool? By this point she most CERTAINLY had a grasp on her abilities, why was she almost trying to test herself with a human of all people? I'm gonna replay the Highschool Investigation soon so I could be misremembering that last part but you get the gist.

I was just trying to see what some of your theories/predictions are on. We ARGUABLY know what the 3rd & 4th want (their Lord/Arbiter resurrected), but what does ELLA get out of her grand plan?
I think she just wanna
907ba3a44fd6152fd7c304a6c57f2733--symptoms-of-hypothyroidism-pms-quotes.jpg
d2d01dc60c031d5d276926c65c89808b.jpg
Man if i am right i'm gonna be so mad for thinking like the crazy bitch.
She wants to make the leaders of both sides enter the gamefield let's be honest that world is even more fucked than ours the facist gov and the elites in the human side and the monster high table on the other side.........
I think that ella's is not the real enemy but deus. I mean ella wants to destroy the house so it can be build a new and better one but deus just wants to repair the actual one so yeah.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Now I do have an 'idea' of what Ella gets out of 3rd and 4th.

A 'wish' if you will.

Perhaps something she wants but its impossible for her to attain even with all her power she still needs the help of the apostles, in this case 3rd and 4th.

3rd and 4th won't help her get it unless their arbiter is brought back.

Ella isn't worthy but MC is.

I imagine Ella went through so many potential candidates of the worthy just in case she thought she wasn't (and it was confirmed she wasn't later on).

I imagine this is why Ella outright kills/knocks out MC if he reveals the extent of his power a long while back via a dead end and he is brought to mommy 4th...presumably to get Arb extracted from him...even if Ella didn't assume he had it ol mommy could figure it out (this process of extraction probably results in death of the person holding the arbiter).

In short Ella wants something she can't get without higher help and 3rd/4th won't help her without their Arb.

I do have a theory that 3rd/4th will just outright kill Ella once they get what they want (Arbiter) because a betrayal seems like something the apostles would do to their pawns who no longer serve a function.
I don't think they kill their kids for that when mother goes full monster milf hentai XD
The text say happy or joy i can only say this for the 4th bloodline i don't know the others.

-the first is mad and wants to kill us but more because we don't obey that for Killing jake
-The second warns us Keep your tentacles away from my boy XD
I want to see Michael dad but i thinks is the same training his kids to survive but gonna kill you if you harm them.
- i think the third is a dick don't know why but has a softspot for his kids ella's being a bitch to him is kind of sad .
- Mommy yup a family of perverts that love each other way to much like monster milf doesn't get how can you love Someone that's not kin
- the six boy this is a imperial family right of the bat making the children kill each other for the throne papa fairy went fuck this i'm out and that's how he ended that fucked.

Dikaebi

Dec 28, 2019
Does anyone have any theories on what Ella wants?

I think at FIRST she wanted to use the power of the Arbiter with herself as a vessel. But the 4th told her she wasn't worthy upon her 5th Evolution or whatever so she is now relying on US (MC) as a backup.

If that is the case, it makes sense with her micro management to mold us into her perfect little pet (it's working on me but not in the way she thinks) AND why we were replaceable in the beginning of our growth.

Ella has shown she can throw her moral compass out the window with those close to her, i.e thanking us for killing Christine so she doesn't have to hold back or killing us in the first place (we have a past).

But that still doesn't explain WHY she wants that ability, what's the end goal? She must know that she can't win against the monster world so WHY is she doing this? Is it JUST to obtain unfathomable individual strength? Or is there something more to it...

You see I was under the impression that accepting the Arbiter, no matter the Evolution, is giving up SOME level if not all of your free will. I HIGHLY doubt Ella wants to become this husk of her former self for a bunch of monsters she DOES NOT WORK FOR (noted by herself).

There's a lot in her past too during Middle School that doesn't add up. If she DID slaughter her class (which I highly doubt), WHY? What was the point? Why was she so AGAINST whatever the 4th or 3rd was whispering into her head during her walk with Christine when she lashed out and smacked her? According to Christine she was FULLY AWARE of her power even toying with her bully at this point, so what did the 3rd & 4th say that scared her into mental insanity in that moment?

To further that power awareness argument what was up with Ella "testing" her powers at Highschool? By this point she most CERTAINLY had a grasp on her abilities, why was she almost trying to test herself with a human of all people? I'm gonna replay the Highschool Investigation soon so I could be misremembering that last part but you get the gist.

I was just trying to see what some of your theories/predictions are on. We ARGUABLY know what the 3rd & 4th want (their Lord/Arbiter resurrected), but what does ELLA get out of her grand plan?
In the short term, i think she want the MC to develop a certain ability so she can assimilate it (Because i cannot for the life of me make head or tails of the dead end where the MC tell her about the jellyfish poison and she goes "ah so you were perfect from the start" then kill the MC)

Maybe now that she clearly isn't choosen she want the MC to take her place in the project. Though she did say she observed the MC for a very long while if i recall, so there may be a deeper connection. (We basically know that the MC mother is a monster (or at least i think it was hinted at..), maybe Bailey's Mother / the great Minyak that was captured since they have some kind of resemblance i'd say. Would also make it so the MC has the 1st, 4th and 7th blood inside him since Miniyak have that. Though it could very well be that Miniyak imitate the 4th 'humanly appearance' if she has one but that's doubtful)

She doesn't seem too interested in ruling over the world or something so simple, or even just "power".She has a clearer goal than that. In the long term,i can hardly believe she want to save the world or something like that as well. No, she want to bring something back. Maybe making us a vessel for it. The eye / The "origin" may be that something but it also could be just his power's 'instinct'.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I don't think they kill their kids for that when mother goes full monster milf hentai XD
The text say happy or joy i can only say this for the 4th bloodline i don't know the others.

-the first is mad and wants to kill us but more because we don't obey that for Killing jake
-The second warns us Keep your tentacles away from my boy XD
I want to see Michael dad but i thinks is the same training his kids to survive but gonna kill you if you harm them.
- i think the third is a dick don't know why but has a softspot for his kids ella's being a bitch to him is kind of sad .
- Mommy yup a family of perverts that love each other way to much like monster milf doesn't get how can you love Someone that's not kin
- the six boy this is a imperial family right of the bat making the children kill each other for the throne papa fairy went fuck this i'm out and that's how he ended that fucked.
Well, I just have a hunch that death is most likely in her future.

These supreme beings (Apostles) grant their power for a reason, an objective of sorts.

Once that objective is complete whats the point of keeping around the loose end? There is no more need for that person. Excluding dearest mommy 4th, ol papa third has a 'soft' spot because he needs her around for his objective (which is the same as the fourth's...you know arbiter) once that's done I can see her dying.

And nothing or anyone could stop it...well except Arbiter probably.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
emperor_of_mankind__anathema_by_relithel_by_wolffin44_dfjrjlp-375w.jpg
MC head please.
Ok now i see why my wife is Having so much fun at our expense XD.
Thank god she got banned from the site or it would be worse

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
My memory is a little fuzy, i haven't replayed in a few days :HideThePain: but wasn't Bailey's monster mom the first Myniak Mc killed at the sewers.

Dikaebi

Dec 28, 2019
That's completely up in the air for now.

There's a lot of mystery with that chick...she's dumb as bricks and horny asf.

So basically like your average college party girl fr fr.
Fair, she has room temperature IQ and is as responsible as an unsupervised kid in a candy store. But there is an argument out there that every college party girl are monsters in their own right :cool:

Reactions: ItzSyther

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Well, I just have a hunch that death is most likely in her future.

These supreme beings (Apostles) grant their power for a reason, an objective of sorts.

Once that objective is complete whats the point of keeping around the loose end? There is no more need for that person. Excluding dearest mommy 4th, ol papa third has a 'soft' spot because he needs her around for his objective (which is the same as the fourth's...you know arbiter) once that's done I can see her dying.

And nothing or anyone could stop it...well except Arbiter probably.
Ya I feel like it's easy for people to forget that the Monsters AREN'T your friends. From what we know from Aglaecwif; their entire species is pretty much here to either take over/assimilate the entire human race, and their assimilation is infecting people. It's just that Humans are FAR more compatible with the Monster gene than anticipated. Sure there may be some side factions that have their own goals (i.e the 3rd & 4th wanting the Arbiter back presumably) but the overall consensus o get is that their is NO faction originally or now that cares for the well being of the human race, let alone the Superhumans that surpass them.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Fair, she has room temperature IQ and is as responsible as an unsupervised kid in a candy store. But there is an argument out there that every college party girl are monsters in their own right :cool:
When i was a manwhore i had 3 rules
-no wife Nor girlfriends(divorce or breakup cheating cunt)
-no dudes (i don't care any bullshit they say)
- no college sisterhoods nor last single night party ( those Ladies become the devil shit was crazy on my time sure is worse now ).

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes