RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
That's completely up in the air for now.

There's a lot of mystery with that chick...she's dumb as bricks and horny asf.

So basically like your average college party girl fr fr.
I think that's cope no offense to those that believe it. I'm fairly certain she was human UNTIL she came back home after the disappearance sure, but NOT before. We had a whole argument on even the THOUGHT of the VERY complex MC even getting people pregnant but suddenly the MC's 'Monster' Mom is the exception? No shot.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I think that's cope no offense to those that believe it. I'm fairly certain she was human UNTIL she came back home after the disappearance sure, but NOT before no shot.
Eh, might be cope but ultimately there are far too many chicks like her in real life...dumb as bricks and horny. Yeah its possible she got yoinked by some monster and its doin a dog water job of posing as MC's mom.

The only real thing thats off putting about her is well...her name. Has some sort of mythological fuckery with it...but then again so do many names.

Reactions: necromater

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ya I feel like it's easy for people to forget that the Monsters AREN'T your friends. From what we know from Aglaecwif; their entire species is pretty much here to either take over/assimilate the entire human race, and their assimilation is infecting people. It's just that Humans are FAR more compatible with the Monster gene than anticipated. Sure there may be some side factions that have their own goals (i.e the 3rd & 4th wanting the Arbiter back presumably) but the overall consensus o get is that their is NO faction originally or now that cares for the well being of the human race, let alone the Superhumans that surpass them.
IMG_20230909_102557_017.jpg
7073de15c3e4408ec339d3c9e9ffb5e2.png
Who knew? The Big E was right

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Yes but they are a hivemind so it get's Tricky
You know at first i was like whaaaa :WaitWhat:, but the more i think about it more i agree they ARE a hive mind, Bailey leaves to join the oil at the sea if you don't take her, the Myniaks are from the 4th's "bloodline" and their ult is even join in a single monster, wtf you are right !

Reactions: necromater

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Genestealer1.jpg
The monster are using the genestealers tactic of the tyranid hive XD breed and take control for the fleet to have an Easy meal

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I think that's cope no offense to those that believe it. I'm fairly certain she was human UNTIL she came back home after the disappearance sure, but NOT before. We had a whole argument on even the THOUGHT of the VERY complex MC even getting people pregnant but suddenly the MC's 'Monster' Mom is the exception? No shot.
I also wanna toss in 1 more thing.

I think its jumping the gun to think she's a monster.

I have a theory that the MC's memories were fucked with by someone or something.

Yeah the car crash might of done it or hell maybe she is a monster and she did it to protect her offspring.

Shit Ella could of fucked with him during that period he was fuckin around with her early on yeah?

That might explain why MC was so confused as to why his mom was well...dumber than he remembered.

Or its just because the MC is remembering from long ago and he had rose tinted glasses over the whole thing and as he's older now he just realizes his mom is well...stupid, yeah just that.

MC just got his first memory related power so there's a good chance he'll be able to unlock all his forgotten/fucked with memories.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I also wanna toss in 1 more thing.

I think its jumping the gun to think she's a monster.

I have a theory that the MC's memories were fucked with by someone or something.

Yeah the car crash might of done it or hell maybe she is a monster and she did it to protect her offspring.

Shit Ella could of fucked with him during that period he was fuckin around with her early on yeah?

That might explain why MC was so confused as to why his mom was well...dumber than he remembered.

Or its just because the MC is remembering from long ago and he had rose tinted glasses over the whole thing and as he's older now he just realizes his mom is well...stupid, yeah just that.

MC just got his first memory related power so there's a good chance he'll be able to unlock all his forgotten/fucked with memories.
Being very objective about it the only "hint" if we can even call it like that for Mc mom being a monster is her name, people already discussed here and it's very interesting, now for his memory being fucked up that reaction when he tried to access the memories last update was indeed strange as fuck, he started to bleed all over, it didn't seem normal at all.

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Being very objective about it the only "hint" if we can even call it like that for Mc mom being a monster is her name, people already discussed here and it's very interesting, now for his memory being fucked up that reaction when he tried to access the memories last update was indeed strange as fuck, he started to bleed all over, it didn't seem normal at all.
Yup although one could argue its because MC pushed his 'cap' or 'limit' with his power.

Think of it like when he was level 1 with trying to grow reallllly large but he couldn't or he'd get hurt.

I guess the same rule applies with his memory power...like this is his first go around with memory based power(s) so it makes sense that its just getting its first cap unlike his shapeshifting which he can go nuts with basically now since his cap basically went away by level 2.

Edit: If there is a limit to his new memory power I doubt he reached it and its more likely that his memory is goinked at the moment or rather...particular memories are affected.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
2lc1r0.jpg
So i don't know like the King G heads meme but maybe the superhuman fanbase in the center XD.
Also fucking blueballing and we know shit gonna be fire from the get go
david-sondered-studio-colrouphobia-onlinegalleries-sanguinius-davidsondered (1).jpg
I love this one i wanna print it but i have children at the house little imps but still children.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
View attachment 2920561
So i don't know like the King G heads meme but maybe the superhuman fanbase in the center XD.
Also fucking blueballing and we know shit gonna be fire from the get go
View attachment 2920567
I love this one i wanna print it but i have children at the house little imps but still children.
So I'm just going to call this a 'base template' meme cause idk what to put for the head(s).
2lc1r0.jpg
If anyone would like to modify it in any way then please do so.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
So I'm just going to call this a 'base template' meme cause idk what to put for the head(s).
View attachment 2920819
If anyone would like to modify it in any way then please do so.
Put Lady Shadow as the King, the Knight on the Left as ItzSyther (I'd smash), and the rest fellow Dog Clapper War Generals.

Tis a shame it's so limited in facial space we could add the whole forum on here :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Alternatively change the 'Superhuman Fanbase' to Lady Shadow's face and the King as ItzSyther (still smash)

Addition Edit: I just realized YOU posted this lol, forget the smashing, totally didn't say that at all.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Put Lady Shadow as the King, the Knight on the Left as ItzSyther (I'd smash), and the rest fellow Dog Clapper War Generals.

Tis a shame it's so limited in facial space we could add the whole forum on here :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Alternatively change the 'Superhuman Fanbase' to Lady Shadow's face and the King as ItzSyther (still smash)

Addition Edit: I just realized YOU posted this lol, forget the smashing, totally didn't say that at all.
Brother at last your are changing your furry ways.
emperor_of_mankind__anathema_by_relithel_by_wolffin44_dfjrjlp-375w (1).jpg
That makes the god MC of mankind happy XD

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969
Aug 29, 2019
Quick question, does the game have much replay value?

There are many opportunities to make different choices in game, however i want to know whether we are given the illusion of choice and down the line the differences are inconsequential or converge into the same outcome. I have one playthrough already and really enjoyed it, want to know if replaying a bit differently would be worthwhile.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Quick question, does the game have much replay value?

There are many opportunities to make different choices in game, however i want to know whether we are given the illusion of choice and down the line the differences are inconsequential or converge into the same outcome. I have one playthrough already and really enjoyed it, want to know if replaying a bit differently would be worthwhile.
Well yes but mostly to see the bad ends Juicy steaks of lore hide behind most of them (minus getting your head cut by a chameleon eyes gothcunt )

Reactions: DrCunnilingustein

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I would say that we should include discord and patreon but i went there and those are Boring as hell. descarga (19).jpeg
Go on prove me wrong you know they suck can pay all they want but those threads got no style. I mean
6t67whpm62nb12.jpg
The funny and crazy stuff are always here

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes