ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I'm already expecting someone to convert me to worship Shadow & Mommy 4th.
Grand Prophet of the Dogclappers here! Apologies...I was asleep heheh.

Now we have a lot of recruitment benefits such as:

- The levels of understanding (each level grants new boon)
- Free healthcare (powered by worms)
- A damn near endless array of memes (Nearly all dog, waifu, or war related)
- Worship of Lady Shadow guarantees worship of Mommy 4th
- War
J._M._Flagg,_I_Want_You_for_U.S._Army_poster_(1917).jpg

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
66a4a04a7611c82bcf1f24f5f18a0e6f.jpg
Now just Need to change the heads to MC,Michael and deryl
And we get s new blueballs meme
meth-afe7620e16.jpg
Also a versión of this one but blueballs instead of meth :unsure: or maybe memes because now we gonna have to make supermemes so the mods don't come to kick our ass

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
View attachment 2917138
View attachment 2917139
Why i didn't know that the darkness have cómics? And man it has style XD
Ok now we are blueballed again and i'm gonna bitch about it because fuckkkkkkkkkk and nothing else
View attachment 2917145
The cockteasing has return the blueballs run rampart oh mother Grant mercy to your children
Where did you think this picture came from?

Darkness_Flight.jpg

This is from the Darkness Comics. That's why I said that MC's armor has some influence from The Darkness because Jackie could mold the Darkness into different forms. The pictures I posted yesterday had the comic version of Jackie behind the Witchblade(Sara).

Here's another look. The Witchblade and Darkness Comics are set in the same universe.
WB170001.jpg

Reactions: EndlessNights

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Where did you think this picture came from?

View attachment 2917186

This is from the Darkness Comics. That's why I said that MC's armor has some influence from The Darkness because Jackie could mold the Darkness into different forms. The pictures I posted yesterday had the comic version of Jackie behind the Witchblade(Sara).

Here's another look. The Witchblade and Darkness Comics are set in the same universe.
View attachment 2917196
F0XKdx_akAYT536.jpeg
i just played the darkness games after the ending of the second i was like motherfucker can't i have a fucking rest bitch ass motherfucker now the bitch went woke :unsure: when i believed that everything had to have a good ending then i watched the witchblade anime and the same why? Fuck not fair but loved the opening song ok so now i have to see a lot of cómics because of my O.C.D also have to wait for my ciaphas cain book so to kill time fuck and i start work next Monday :cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
View attachment 2917211
i just played the darkness games after the ending of the second i was like motherfucker can't i have a fucking rest bitch ass motherfucker now the bitch went woke :unsure: when i believed that everything had to have a good ending then i watched the witchblade anime and the same why? Fuck not fair but loved the opening song ok so now i have to see a lot of cómics because of my O.C.D also have to wait for my ciaphas cain book so to kill time fuck and i start work next Monday :cry:
The games(The Darkness 1 and 2) aren't canon to the comics, though they're great on their own. The Witchblade anime isn't canon to the comics neither, though that shouldn't be surprising since the comics are american. They're basically different takes on the comics. I liked them all though.

Especially the anime but you can already see why with a pic like this.
MV5BMTMxMDUwNTktNjg5Yy00M2FiLTk5NGEtNWU4MWE1ZDFiNmJjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQ0MTYzMDA@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

As for the woke part, Darkness ended like a decade ago and hasn't got a new comic run since. Minus with his daughter, Hope. It missed the woke stuff, thankfully. Not sure about Witchblade though as I stopped reading it after the original ended with Sara.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
The games(The Darkness 1 and 2) aren't canon to the comics, though they're great on their own. The Witchblade anime isn't canon to the comics neither, though that shouldn't be surprising since the comics are american. They're basically different takes on the comics. I liked them all though.

View attachment 2917249

As for the woke part, Darkness ended like a decade ago and hasn't got a new comic run since. Minus with his daughter, Hope. It missed the woke stuff, thankfully. Not sure about Witchblade though as I stopped reading it after the original ended with Sara.
Ok a little help what's the order because so many remakes and all the other shit is why i don't read cómics like gonna axe this and start again and then i go like fuck this :rolleyes:

Forget it the imp already hooked me up XD of course she knows this

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

View attachment 2917249

Hey i'm an ass man myself don't forget that
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg
And before you mob me
336061024_586172143447203_8088003639058585436_n.jpg
But i also love the Mommy milkers
F1fTyxdaQAMaFwW.jpeg

• I just jizzed my pants

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ok a little help what's the order because so many remakes and all the other shit is why i don't read cómics like gonna axe this and start again and then i go like fuck this :rolleyes:

Forget it the imp already hooked me up XD of course she knows this
Yeah, they're pretty straightforward for the most part. The comics aren't like DC and Marvel, where they're all over the place. Witchblade and Darkness are companion series and can basically be read from beginning to ending. Though, there are some crossovers here and there, they're usually handled under the same series themselves. At least at the beginning. Towards the end, there's a lot going on.

The games have comic runs too so if you come across them, that's why the story seems different at times. Jenny wasn't that big of a deal in the comics versus the game.

Hey i'm an ass man myself don't forget that
View attachment 2917282
And before you mob me
View attachment 2917287
But i also love the Mommy milkers
View attachment 2917290
She's really built like that in the anime too. Her human and Witchblade form was probably the thickest and busty body I've seen in an earlier anime that wasn't a hentai. She contributed to my love of red heads growing up.

Reactions: EndlessNights

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah, they're pretty straightforward for the most part. The comics aren't like DC and Marvel, where they're all over the place. Witchblade and Darkness are companion series and can basically be read from beginning to ending. Though, there are some crossovers here and there, they're usually handled under the same series themselves. At least at the beginning. Towards the end, there's a lot going on.

The games have comic runs too so if you come across them, that's why the story seems different at times. Jenny wasn't that big of a deal in the comics versus the game.

She's really built like that in the anime too. Her human and Witchblade form was probably the thickest and busty body I've seen in an earlier anime that wasn't a hentai. She contributed to my love of red heads growing up.
Sure redheads
Untitled-1.jpg
tumblr_inline_nn8ejedQaE1ss66hw_500.gif
Fuck you dad. I do miss you

7twenty

Sep 11, 2017
BOO! Fully sterile (baring a specific type of monster, but that would just make more of that monster). How can anyone be so arrogant as to think of us as the future of humanity when we are clearly a dead end? With the worldwide genetic stuff HERO has been doing, they might just be setting up humanity for extinction even without the monster's help...

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes