necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Lol my siblings hate pets so yeah peace was never an option when they tried to make a fast one on my father's will was the final nail i sold one of the houses gave them their part and told them to walk away greed is a nasty thing

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Lol my siblings hate pets so yeah peace was never an option when they tried to make a fast one on my father's will was the final nail i sold one of the houses gave them their part and told them to walk away greed is a nasty thing
Greed is one hell of a thing.

Wills can destroy families due to greed...thank goodness my mother basically has jack and shit so we are probably just gonna argue over who gets her red solo cups and her prison wine recipe.

I want the cups, da others can fight for the prison wine.

I can see it now...10 people fighting over a piece of paper while papa syther runs off with da cups heheh
running-running-man.gif

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I totally forgot about a better example over Kill La Kill, for MC turning into body armor for his women. I can't believe I forgot about the Witchblade! I'm ashamed of myself as a Darkness fan. Fun fact about Witchblade, it's the child of the Darkness and Angelus in the comics. It only attaches to women because it's masculine in nature. Though Darkness, it's Papa, raped it(technically) but we don't have to go into that part. Here's how it looks:

witchblade_family_ties_cover.jpg

As to not flood with images, I'll spoiler the other pictures of her below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, MC sort of showed the lewd version of this with Amber and Liz but I hope he does this for his more squishy women in the future or in team fights. Like, say, Danica or even Laurie, if she recovers.

johnsmith001

Aug 10, 2018
May I have a hit of what your taking? I need new inspiration for my semen inferno arc.

I dig the idea tho, would be neat to see if Weird would implement such ideas.
I dont take drugs. An effective way in developing pineal gland is to exclude drugs, ahcohol, caffeine. Relying on those would give some changes for the mind, but they are not as much and as good as a proper practice of Ayurveda or Vedas.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I dont take drugs. An effective way in developing pineal gland is to exclude drugs, ahcohol, caffeine. Relying on those would give some changes for the mind, but they are not as much and as good as a proper practice of Ayurveda or Vedas.
Sounds like a lot of work for Papa Syther.

Caffeine is my life blood for work and schooling so I must wait a long while before I decide to work on my glandz

Reactions: johnsmith001

NameNo003

Jan 26, 2023
Well done, my dear spawn... you are ready!

Yes, mother! I'm ready!

Hear me, dear spawn, use all your corruption and create a perfect world, where all the kinky desires can live, where everything is balanced, where the glory of every cult in this forum can spread. That's your mission!

- - -

Ladies and Gentlemen, after a week of suffering from the pain from evolution, I have finally feel the enlightenment! Now, I have reached the final stage which means I can now do anything I want and no one can stop me!!!

Just as my Mommy the Thirteen has said, I need to bring this forum to a new level. With my fifth evolution, that can be come true! So wait for me, my corruption side already have some ideas!

Anyway, let's go to the main reason why I manifest here, eh? Just as I promised some times ago, the moment of OCs to shine! Rai's story is here, aslo with Rai's monster report corrected too!! What is it about? There is just only one way to find out!

P/s: I'm sorry if there are some grammar errors in there, feel free to tell me if you find out. This is just part 1, I will do part 2 in another time, without further ado, turn on your favorite Superhuman background musics, I also suggest which song to listen to while reading so your call! Don't be shy to share your thoughts!

That's all, have a good day, my dear friends. I wish you another fine week! :33

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Well done, my dear spawn... you are ready!

Yes, mother! I'm ready!

Hear me, dear spawn, use all your corruption and create a perfect world, where all the kinky desires can live, where everything is balanced, where the glory of every cult in this forum can spread. That's your mission!

- - -

Ladies and Gentlemen, after a week of suffering from the pain from evolution, I have finally feel the enlightenment! Now, I have reached the final stage which means I can now do anything I want and no one can stop me!!!

Just as my Mommy the Thirteen has said, I need to bring this forum to a new level. With my fifth evolution, that can be come true! So wait for me, my corruption side already have some ideas!

Anyway, let's go to the main reason why I manifest here, eh? Just as I promised some times ago, the moment of OCs to shine! Rai's story is here, aslo with Rai's monster report corrected too!! What is it about? There is just only one way to find out!

P/s: I'm sorry if there are some grammar errors in there, feel free to tell me if you find out. This is just part 1, I will do part 2 in another time, without further ado, turn on your favorite Superhuman background musics, I also suggest which song to listen to while reading so your call! Don't be shy to share your thoughts!

That's all, have a good day, my dear friends. I wish you another fine week! :33
I love you brother!

That awesome short story had me on the edge of my seat! You truly captured how I believe Rai would act in battle and even his responses to Val. You are truly a talented one for stories.

I look forward to when you get to other folks OCs and their stories...the tale of necromater's OC is going to be nuts I can already feel it.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I love you brother!

That awesome short story had me on the edge of my seat! You truly captured how I believe Rai would act in battle and even his responses to Val. You are truly a talented one for stories.

I look forward to when you get to other folks OCs and their stories...the tale of necromater's OC is going to be nuts I can already feel it.
Yeah nothing like a bald maniac glues you to the wall and sings the song of his people mind rape you into a cult who worships a mutt and that if you are just a Bully because if you are piece of shit he's gonna go konrad Curze on your ass XD

• Haha
Reactions: ItzSyther

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
MC already can do his Memory Echo from a distance. Or at least partially. If you kill Jake, MC transfers his memories to Mia without touching her. He still needed to establish a connection by touching her first but he did the rest of the transfer without holding her.

A better way to train his Memory Trait from a distance would be using his spider threads to do it. We know he can send power through it and he's used extensions of his body to read from a distance before like during his Tiffany fight. So it's likely that he can already use it to read memories. It should be a cake walk to do it, especially at Level 3.

Personally, I think WW is purposely capping MC's memory powers and saving them for the later levels. I don't mean that in a bad way either. If the MC could read memories without touching or anything, he would become too broken. It isn't hostile in nature and therefore can't be blocked via a defensive power struggle. There's also the fact that it's an inherited Apostle Trait, meaning it can operate extremely above it's power class early.

In fact, from what I remember, only a few people have completely blocked his Memory Trait. Those people are Shop Keep, Jake via his Authority Trait, The 2nd during Michael's Evolution and possibly Ella and Aglaecwif during their later encounters. It didn't work on Valravn at first, because of his passive, but over time, it started working as he weakened.
That's what i mean, it seems he first needs to touch someone to start the process to then continue at distance, he also did that with the HERO girl who scanned his memories, he used his powers through their mental link but first he had to touch her.
I think it would be a natural progression for someone now to use a mind power on him and have his powers react as defense with Memory Echo, you know as a next step he learns to use at distance as long as the other person creates the mental link, so only in a very specific case while the threads or the leather will still be his way to initiate the link on all the other situations.

And if this really happens it could be used to show a little more of his memories in a moment that makes sense to the story, we know powers react defensively, so a mental attacker who creates horrible illusions could drag memories as fuel, it just seems a natural way for things to work out.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul
Sep 8, 2023
>Be me. A rando.
>New to Superhuman.
>Enjoying the story, artwork and music.
>Stumbling across this thread.
>People worshiping a certain Mommy 4th & Shadow.
>Wanting to clap their cheeks.
>WTF.exe
>At this point, I'm too afraid to ask who they are, why you want to clap them, and if I truly want to know.

Anyway, keep going, I enjoy reading some of your crafted theories.

Jul 28, 2017
>Be me. A rando.
>New to Superhuman.
>WTF.exe
>At this point, I'm too afraid to ask who they are, why you want to clap them, and if I truly want to know.

welcome my brother to the superhuman thread
Fumo.jpg

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
>Be me. A rando.
>New to Superhuman.
>WTF.exe

Feel free to ask
tumblr_ozc5z7AuOT1whk690o4_1280.jpg
And About the dogclappers
meth-afe7620e16.jpg
XD

Sep 8, 2023
welcome my brother to the superhuman thread
View attachment 2916593
I'm already expecting someone to convert me to worship Shadow & Mommy 4th.

Feel free to ask
View attachment 2916597
And About the dogclappers
View attachment 2916596
XD
You never disappoint, do you? Lol.

Anyway, there's been a Devlog Update on Patreon:

Hey all, just wanted to let you know how things are going.

On whether or not next update is gonna be long or short, I'm leaning towards it being longer than usual, but not to the scale of the update that ended the Deryl arc. It'll sorta be in between that length and last update's length, at least that's what I'm feeling now, I may change my mind later. There's a certain point in the story I want to just reach, so the update feels like it has some meaningful progression along the plot, the only question how far I want to go into that point, if I want to leave this update at the start of that point, or the end of it. We'll see as we progress forward.

Anyway, that's it. See you next time.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I'm already expecting someone to convert me to worship Shadow & Mommy 4th.

You never disappoint, do you? Lol.

Anyway, there's been a Devlog Update on Patreon:

Hey all, just wanted to let you know how things are going.

On whether or not next update is gonna be long or short, I'm leaning towards it being longer than usual, but not to the scale of the update that ended the Deryl arc. It'll sorta be in between that length and last update's length, at least that's what I'm feeling now, I may change my mind later. There's a certain point in the story I want to just reach, so the update feels like it has some meaningful progression along the plot, the only question how far I want to go into that point, if I want to leave this update at the start of that point, or the end of it. We'll see as we progress forward.

Anyway, that's it. See you next time.
It's fine i knew this was how it was gonna go i'm fine, i can deal with it, i don't Need it..... u don't Need it.......
thirsty-spongebob.gif

Sep 8, 2023
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes