Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
So you don't even like the fact that we flex on Acid guy? I found that whole sequence quite enjoyable personally :LOL:

Or that we will eventually probably be able to make Cole GROVEL at our toes after we nearly smite him into the shadow realm?

Perhaps I should've asked do you find anyone so poorly written you hate even seeing them on screen/hearing about them? As they take away from the overall experience and still always find a way to ruin the flow of all the better writing?
Oh i get it, not a character you hate but one you don't enjoy at all because of how they are written, i guess Jared stereotypical bully act annoys me, and Cole agressive stupidity, if there is something i hate in characters is for their actions to not make sense to me.
Jared being a stereotypical bully is just a guy who mistreats people for no reason, being evil for the sake of it, no point, no objective, no plan, and often no benefit.
Cole is a loose cannon, he is a risk even to his allies and chooses violence even when it is pointless or even detrimental to his cause.

To show the difference, Ntr fat guy is a abusive prick who takes advantage of women for his personnal pleasure trusting that his power and influence will keep him safe, that makes sense and i understand even if i hate the guy his actions are reasonable, Cole and Jared are just stupid evil.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Yes brothers it is that time once again....

The Shadow Conspiracy Part 1 out of...idk
You see after much pondering in the greater truth and witnessing the tome of shadow arise from the chamber by itself I was revealed a portion of our Lady's true power!

I was able to witness the great Lady Shadow utilize her reality warping ability replacing Michael in a scene with herself! She removed the mighty Michael with only a single thought!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her reality warping ability is so strong it fucked with Alice's titty...like holy shit amiright?

Oh yeah...that's the good shit...the visions of our fair lady comin in nicely boys!
1691454535861.png
Time for one furious beat session!

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
:unsure: not really i mean i have a kill list but not out of hate just that they are either red flags (ella,S.I.N, H.E.R.O) or stand in my way of a lazy life (the gov,the monsters). :unsure: i know what we Should do but to much work
F07Q6zYakAE9Hjd.jpeg
bull.png
Leave me alone i know what it has to be done
So here is the plan
- we make a deal with xanthe and deryl
- we take samples for the superhuman genepool
- we get help for monster goth milf by Telling we will give her a lot of god slayers children
-we get help from deryl rebis (optional)
- we go full primaris
- we bring xanthe Junior to our side because at this point we can't keep all eggs on one nest
- we breed a lot the natural way or clones
-we take down the gov because bitches are a Pain
- we Need to expand before earth get fucked
- we stop to think if we became the same thing we are fighting against
- we remember that this is how mankind has always been
-we remember to be a good father so we don't get horused.
-we get horused anyway because reasons XD

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Yes brothers it is that time once again....

The Shadow Conspiracy Part 1 out of...idk
You see after much pondering in the greater truth and witnessing the tome of shadow arise from the chamber by itself I was revealed a portion of our Lady's true power!

I was able to witness the great Lady Shadow utilize her reality warping ability replacing Michael in a scene with herself! She removed the mighty Michael with only a single thought!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her reality warping ability is so strong it fucked with Alice's titty...like holy shit amiright?

Oh yeah...that's the good shit...the visions of our fair lady comin in nicely boys!
View attachment 2914114
Time for one furious beat session!
Go to sleep you doglicker maniac.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Go to sleep you doglicker maniac.
Kinda surprised im even still awake I already finished my classwork for this week like 3 hours ago...guess the barking of my dear lady keep me awake...her beautiful melodies often do such for me!

Sleep I shall brother.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Shit thinking about it not once have we see her use animal like shapeshifts...well scratch that there was that one time I recall with Clark and Lexi where she was kinda worm/snake like avoiding Lexi's attacks but beyond that never saw shit like that again.

So far with her shapeshifting she seems to have invested into metal and the like (which we see her use here and there)....holy fuck does she actually freeball her transformations to whatever she fuckin wants at a moment's notice to fit the situation? Just tossed on metal cause of da added defense/offense? God im too tired for this shit...

I can already sense the Loremasters awaking from their slumber to give us all their wisdom!
This Ella vs MC discussion is fairly fun but it repeats every now and then and the same things are said ^_^

1. Ella's problem:
Ella has to create the blueprints of her forms from scratch and it took years before she started getting serious with new forms and using science to setup the biological system correctly. If I had to guess, I'd say that up till then, her main abilities were the shapeshifter regeneration, hairs, tentacles, probably some lesser transmutation and perhaps some animal/human form that she made herself to avoid detection.

Since Ella didn't have any schematics to transform into new forms, she had to make her own. So she used science and observation to create schematics for her forms and practiced them enough to be able to transform in a moments notice. That's why her forms look so "eldritch".

MC can get the schematics of any special ability by directly copying it from the creature possessing it. He doesn't need the precise control and his forms are already optimized by nature. He can also mix and match forms and materials even without fully understanding the particulars. Since MC gets the schematics through reading genetic memory, his forms look very familiar.

2. Fine Control and differing talents:
Ella was a superhuman for years till the memory of her forcing her teacher to help her with her forms. By my count, she has already been a s/h for at least 2 years (Mid school 1, Mid school 2, High school 1), perhaps even more. So saying that she has "precise" control when compared to MC that had his powers for a few months isn't exactly a fair comparison.

Xanthe says that Ella had the fine control since her first evolution. Perhaps she has a talent for it, but we don't know for how long she stayed a level 1. MC stayed at level 1 for about 2 months, and he was thrust into intrigue, while attenting college and solving his friends' problems. He had a faster way to power and he made good use of it.

Both of them have the same potential to alter their shape so we have to assume that he can also achieve the fine control that Ella has. The question is if he should bother when he can just focus on becoming strong enough and take the memories from Ella. After all, he was already able to create metal, even before he copied Ella's knowledge. He just didn't know how and he barely practiced for an hour or so. Who's to say what would happen if he practiced for a week straight.

3. Freeballing and Metal:
The way I see it, Ella's transformations are very rigid. She can't freeball anything because she probably doesn't have the knowledge to do it on the fly. Anything she makes, she has to design and practice and perhaps with experience she may be able to do some alterations on the fly, at least between forms she has a good grasp on. I actually don't remember any fights where she used metal in a serious capacity. She uses the hair bits, she turned her hand into steel to choke Alexis and turned her arms into swords against Nico. MC has used more metal in any level 2 fight than Ella has used in all her scenes combined.

However Ella doesn't really use transformations to fight. She has augmented her default form as much as she can, and she mainly uses tentacles/hair and transmutation. She has only used her snake/goatthing forms for kiting and utility, and the huge blob of mass she created against Nico was used as a platform for tentacles and utility against Nico's power.

MC on the other hand fights mainly with his transformations. He turns his body into a weapon, he protects it with various armors, he uses tentacles and his tail. He has been forced many times to create something new on the fly. The enchanced crocodile armor against Kenny, the wrecking ball he turns into against Klaus, the eye tentacle he used against Danica, the new pair of eyes he used against Valravn, the steel armor he used against Tiffany.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I have a question for you guys, serious time, may even start a war.

Is there ANYONE in game with ALL OF YOUR HEART that you actually d e s p i s e? I mean when they come on screen you just CANNOT find a reason AT ALL to enjoy them, as a reader/player due to perhaps bad writing of something of that nature?

I personally can't find anyone at all. There are people I dislike in the game sure, but I know I either do or will have the opportunity to put them in their place as the MC. Or alternatively I know they only really serve a purpose; like Jared being the a typical bully that just serves as a negative for the MC's journey.

But I've never really seen anyone written horribly that I believe plays a major role that is a toxic nuisance to the rest of the writing for the sake of it. The only one that comes even remotely close imo is Deryl, but I am biased and there are PLENTY of reasons for why he acted/acts the way he does.
Some bad apples that people may say and reasons I don't find them horrible as a character/don't enjoy them on screen:

1. Jared
He's a bully and DOESN'T play a significant"always the center of attention" role in the narrative, I didn't hate Flash in Spiderman.

2. Cole
Shares the same premise as Jared, in which he's a cocky prick but doesn't play a huge narratively annoying role that takes away from everyone else.

3. Nameless Thugs/Bullies
Again, they are side filler to help us feel better about ourselves.

4. Ella
She carries more than half the plot AND mystery of the entire game on her back.

5. Jake
He had an entire arc to himself essentially but it wasn't a HUGE take away from the MC and still looped and ended it's way into the MC's in a beautiful way/montage of blood and battle.

6. Danica
She's like a Cole to me just less aggressive, but again, serves the role as someone you can knock down a peg eventually and doesn't overshadow the main narrative.

I could go on but I hope this gives you a better understanding of my question. Again, no one fits MY criteria of just a horrible character but I want to know your guys' thoughts on the matter.
If the question is just about bad writing specific to characters, I can't really think of anything. I mean sure, not all characters get an award or something, but they mostly act as you'd expect them too.

There exist some scenes though, that I don't see the point or actively dislike the way the unfold.

1) Persuading Dietz to become a superhuman | Yeah, cause one more entitled level 1 superhuman is exactly what SIN needs.
2) Ella's deadend about you for telling her about memory | Seriously, there isn't a single scene where MC "just dies". Only this one, and it really messes with the player's perception about Ella, so we have to either accept that Ella is crazy, or do mental gymnastics to find a theory that makes sense.
3) Nico's deadend about peeping | ...? Is this really Nico's character? She crashes a private beach party and gets murderously angry when boys act like boys? You want a petty villain? There is one. Again it completely messes with player's perception about the character.
4) Deus vs MC | The fucking elephant in the room. You know what? it's cool alright, but I'd rather this scene didn't exist in the game. I have tried in great detail to explain how the game "approaches" Deus power based on the dialogue, but the way the scenes unfold are confusing as hell. Especially when MC gets a wound similar to the ray attack before getting fucking disassembled. This minuscule fucking thing really messes with me.

And one that frustrates me, is why Shopkeep was calling MC Charlie and he only changed after Charlie and MC meet in the shop. What was the significance of that? I mean, it seems obvious to me that the package was a ruse for Shopkeep to create some condition. Perhaps tell MC where Charlie (and by extension Ella/kids) live, or create a scenario where MC and Charlie are in his proximity and he can set up something between those two. But why stop calling him Charlie at that point? It's so damn random.

johnsmith001

Aug 10, 2018
Bernhardt thought about 'power is absolute', is actually not very reasonable. The thought 'power is absolute' appear more usually in people who lack power, people that recognise themselves as inferior within the society they live. The ones who hold true power and strength usually are more balance and respectful of others' well-being.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Bernhardt thought about 'power is absolute', is actually not very reasonable. The thought 'power is absolute' appear more usually in people who lack power, people that recognise themselves as inferior within the society they live. The ones who hold true power and strength usually are more balance and respectful of others' well-being.
Bernhardt the all powerful. :)

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
2. Fine Control and differing talents:
Ella was a superhuman for years till the memory of her forcing her teacher to help her with her forms. By my count, she has already been a s/h for at least 2 years (Mid school 1, Mid school 2, High school 1), perhaps even more. So saying that she has "precise" control when compared to MC that had his powers for a few months isn't exactly a fair comparison.

Xanthe says that Ella had the fine control since her first evolution. Perhaps she has a talent for it, but we don't know for how long she stayed a level 1. MC stayed at level 1 for about 2 months, and he was thrust into intrigue, while attenting college and solving his friends' problems. He had a faster way to power and he made good use of it.

Both of them have the same potential to alter their shape so we have to assume that he can also achieve the fine control that Ella has. The question is if he should bother when he can just focus on becoming strong enough and take the memories from Ella. After all, he was already able to create metal, even before he copied Ella's knowledge. He just didn't know how and he barely practiced for an hour or so. Who's to say what would happen if he practiced for a week straight.
I agree we don't know how long Ella remained as lvl 1 however the fact remains that she was able to control her powers down to the smallest parts of her body even then, Mc now is a lvl 3 and a with a considerable amount of experience with his powers and he is still unable to consciously change things like nerves.
Mc had a better way to reach great results, Ella didn't and reached those results, i don't know if it is talent, actually i think that's simply how her powers work, she can control her body in a conscious way while Mc uses a far more instinctive approach.

The control i mean is how they rely on different things, Ella needs to know exactly what she wants and how to do it, Mc directs his power to an end letting it do the fine print, not controlling every little thing. But they don't need each other's methods, honestly they do better by following what works best for them.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I agree we don't know how long Ella remained as lvl 1 however the fact remains that she was able to control her powers down to the smallest parts of her body even then, Mc now is a lvl 3 and a with a considerable amount of experience with his powers and he is still unable to consciously change things like nerves.
Mc had a better way to reach great results, Ella didn't and reached those results, i don't know if it is talent, actually i think that's simply how her powers work, she can control her body in a conscious way while Mc uses a far more instinctive approach.

The control i mean is how they rely on different things, Ella needs to know exactly what she wants and how to do it, Mc directs his power to an end letting it do the fine print, not controlling every little thing. But they don't need each other's methods, honestly they do better by following what works best for them.
I think level 3 MC is better at controlling microscopic things than you give him credit for, even if he is not amazing at it. Consider that he never practiced that before, yet the scene with him fixing Laurie can be interpreted that way.

Premises:
1) MC has never practiced active control of microscopic level.
2) MC's results are always perfect because they are guided by memories and he can't really refrain from them.
3) MC is supposed to have memories of Laurie. His memory power works inside the simulation as demonstrated during his duel with Tiffany, so he has connected with her at least once.

When he reconstructed Laurie's head, the result wasn't perfect. This means that he didn't use his memories to create the end result, so he had to fiddle with the flesh that Deryl provided for him. The fact that he created a passing result (Laurie is alive and breaths, even with some difficulty), means that he managed to fix her by exercising direct control over how to reconnect the flesh, like nerves and the like, but the result was less than 100%.

During the prison experiments, the only thing he had to figure out was how much power to pour into the body. He never had to learn how to actually transform the object. Here we see him doing the actual transformation himself, using his memory powers only for basic guidance and to share Deryl's knowledge.

This is the quote
"The glowing icicle lodged in Laurie's neck explodes, vaporizing her-"
play sound "audio/laser14.mp3"
show elinv 1061 with hpunch
You "!!!!!!!"
"I force her flesh to stop, overwhelming the explosive power of the bolt inside her, I freeze her flesh in place and force it back together-"
Deryl "Holy fuck..."
"But I don't know what I'm doing, how much power I should be using. I have memories that can guide me, but one wrong move and Laurie's neck ends up like all my failed prison experiments-"
show elinv 1062 with hpunch
Deryl "I got your back bro!!"
"Deryl puts his hand next to mind, lending his own power and his own knowledge."
"That golden elixir, it constructs the missing parts of Laurie's body, creating more material for me to work with and transform. All the flesh Laurie lost during the explosion is recreated-"
"And together, piece by piece, we rebuild Laurie's butchered neck-"
"But its still not perfect, even Deryl's knowledge is not comprehensive enough to fix her perfectly, and the memories I have of other women don't fit Laurie's body type."
show elinv 1063 with dissolve
"She breathes once more, but its ragged and unnatural. Worse is the state of her brain, her brain stem was mortally damaged in the initial explosion."
"I'm not sure how good of a job we did repairing it, or if she'll be the same when she wakes, if she even can...."
You "*gasp* *cough*"
Deryl "*wheeze* Did we do it?"
You "*cough* I'm not sure... Her brain..."

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022

Ella needs to find her resolution. :)

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I have awoken from my brief sleep cause my sister is a bitchhhhhhh but anyway it's time for a prayer to our glorious mommy 4th!

To be made whole, or to be saved, is to submit to Mommy 4th and Her plan and purpose for our lives. It is a turning from our old ways and turning to Mommy 4th, to ask Her for forgiveness from our sins and to give us new life in Her. Salvation is Mommy 4th’s free gift to us, and we become Her children. It is an irrevocable acceptance into the family of Mommy 4th and it is an empowerment to live life wholly and fully with the purpose of reflecting Mommy 4th to the rest of Her creation. If you are not sure whether you are right with Mommy 4th or you know in fact that you need Mommy 4th in your life, you can choose to follow Her right now by praying a prayer of surrender to Mommy 4th.

Dear Mommy 4th, I’m praying this prayer because I know that I have done wrong by living without you. I am sorry, and I trust that you will forgive me. I accept Your love and grace for me and ask that you would be my lord. Help me believe in you and love you every day, and help me to show the world what you are like and how great your love is.

In Mommy 4th’s name, amen.

Congratulations! To pray these words with a surrendered heart to Mommy 4th is the beginning of the most important voyage you will ever embark on: the journey to follow Mommy 4th.

Bask in her infinite beauty my brothers and sisters!
monsterf.jpg

For my dogclapper brothers and sisters remember following Lady Shadow ensures untold riches and boons as our fairy lady follows and is loyal to Mommy 4th!

Last edited:

Dikaebi

Dec 28, 2019
I have a question for you guys, serious time, may even start a war.

Is there ANYONE in game with ALL OF YOUR HEART that you actually d e s p i s e? I mean when they come on screen you just CANNOT find a reason AT ALL to enjoy them, as a reader/player due to perhaps bad writing of something of that nature?

I personally can't find anyone at all. There are people I dislike in the game sure, but I know I either do or will have the opportunity to put them in their place as the MC. Or alternatively I know they only really serve a purpose; like Jared being the a typical bully that just serves as a negative for the MC's journey.

But I've never really seen anyone written horribly that I believe plays a major role that is a toxic nuisance to the rest of the writing for the sake of it. The only one that comes even remotely close imo is Deryl, but I am biased and there are PLENTY of reasons for why he acted/acts the way he does.
Some bad apples that people may say and reasons I don't find them horrible as a character/don't enjoy them on screen:

1. Jared
He's a bully and DOESN'T play a significant"always the center of attention" role in the narrative, I didn't hate Flash in Spiderman.

2. Cole
Shares the same premise as Jared, in which he's a cocky prick but doesn't play a huge narratively annoying role that takes away from everyone else.

3. Nameless Thugs/Bullies
Again, they are side filler to help us feel better about ourselves.

4. Ella
She carries more than half the plot AND mystery of the entire game on her back.

5. Jake
He had an entire arc to himself essentially but it wasn't a HUGE take away from the MC and still looped and ended it's way into the MC's in a beautiful way/montage of blood and battle.

6. Danica
She's like a Cole to me just less aggressive, but again, serves the role as someone you can knock down a peg eventually and doesn't overshadow the main narrative.

I could go on but I hope this gives you a better understanding of my question. Again, no one fits MY criteria of just a horrible character but I want to know your guys' thoughts on the matter.
Cole. He just come out as insufferable and a liability for his allies at every turns yet turn on them anytime he can. People may put him and Jared in the same basket but at least Jared did something and doesn't seem to have fucked up or straight up threatened for no reason his allies compared to Cole in S.I.N.

One will be a pleasure to see how they grow only to punt them in the next century, crush all their hopes and dreams along with their skull. The other should just be pushed quickly into a vat of mister freeze icecream stick (also called liquid nitrogen) then S.I.N may have some more success

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I think level 3 MC is better at controlling microscopic things than you give him credit for, even if he is not amazing at it. Consider that he never practiced that before, yet the scene with him fixing Laurie can be interpreted that way.

Premises:
1) MC has never practiced active control of microscopic level.
2) MC's results are always perfect because they are guided by memories and he can't really refrain from them.
3) MC is supposed to have memories of Laurie. His memory power works inside the simulation as demonstrated during his duel with Tiffany, so he has connected with her at least once.

When he reconstructed Laurie's head, the result wasn't perfect. This means that he didn't use his memories to create the end result, so he had to fiddle with the flesh that Deryl provided for him. The fact that he created a passing result (Laurie is alive and breaths, even with some difficulty), means that he managed to fix her by exercising direct control over how to reconnect the flesh, like nerves and the like, but the result was less than 100%.

During the prison experiments, the only thing he had to figure out was how much power to pour into the body. He never had to learn how to actually transform the object. Here we see him doing the actual transformation himself, using his memory powers only for basic guidance and to share Deryl's knowledge.

This is the quote
Yes, Mc can change things on microscopic and even on atomic level but what i'm trying to say is that Mc and Ella use their powers on a fundamentally different way, Ella understands the process and consciously works through it to the smallest details, Mc uses memories and instinct, only pointing his powers to what he wants and letting the power work by itself, not carefully controlling every single little thing.

This is what happens when he tries to turn into liquid, if he tries to carefully and consciously take control of the process he fails, but when he only instructs his power to what he wants and let instinct take over he succedes, but not by worrying about being in control instead letting his power take control.

And i don't even think he should try to use his powers like Ella does, or her like him. Yes he did a job good, enough to save Laurie in a very difficult situation but if we believe what Xanthe said, Ella was able to conciously work even on the nerves of a brain perfectly fom the start and Mc as a lvl 3 with a good amount of experience finds that to be troublesome, unless he uses a different method that works perfectly well for him, memories and instinct.

They both have the same potential, just through different ways, that's why i said the main difference between their powers is that Ella uses fine control to change to what she wants and Mc relies on memories to copy perfectly those he had contact with. I even think Mc is better because from what we see from him he just becomes like what he copies, maybe someday he will even understand how to replicate different monster energy than his own, who knows.

johnsmith001

Aug 10, 2018
I can contribute an idea (it is personal opinion, real or not is up-to-debate): common humans can develope psychic power to do magics and miracles as a counterweight against the raising of superhumans, and they can use psychic power to contact spirits of monsters.

Here is the details explained why i come up with this idea: in real life pineal gland has been related to psychic power, and according to many religions' texts, i assume their religous founders develope their pineal gland so much that they can do miracles, which people in recent 2000 years are not able to do, so forefathers told their children that magic is non sense, then passed that down. But from 2020, everyone feel that we have started to be in a new age: it is the last years of "Kali-yuga", a time of Apocalypse, or the End Time. A common thing is great changes happen again and again many times, in a short amount of years. Looking into contexts of Superhuman game, it clearly reflects our turmoil time, full of changes. God give ideas and suggestions about this new age to many creators before and after 2020. The creator of this game is one of them.

Humans in mass number, working toward a single goal can become a formidable force, i think the game creator can use this idea for their game development.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
codex-astra-militarum.jpg
Astra militarum where ?
XD
And don't forget the technophiles
XVSUM1PM6BSPPW9A.jpg
Scribe.jpg
Don't forget logístics
J._M._Flagg_I_Want_You_for_U.S._Army_poster_1917.jpg
Shadow protects from the ballbreaking mod

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I can contribute an idea (it is personal opinion, real or not is up-to-debate): common humans can develope psychic power to do magics and miracles as a counterweight against the raising of superhumans, and they can use psychic power to contact spirits of monsters.

Here is the details explained why i come up with this idea: in real life pineal gland has been related to psychic power, and according to many religions' texts, i assume their religous founders develope their pineal gland so much that they can do miracles, which people in recent 2000 years are not able to do, so forefathers told their children that magic is non sense, then passed that down. But from 2020, everyone feel that we have started to be in a new age: it is the last years of "Kali-yuga", a time of Apocalypse, or the End Time. A common thing is great changes happen again and again many times, in a short amount of years. Looking into contexts of Superhuman game, it clearly reflects our turmoil time, full of changes. God give ideas and suggestions about this new age to many creators before and after 2020. The creator of this game is one of them.

Humans in mass number, working toward a single goal can become a formidable force, i think the game creator can use this idea for their game development.
May I have a hit of what your taking? I need new inspiration for my semen inferno arc.

I dig the idea tho, would be neat to see if Weird would implement such ideas.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Shen might actually be a bad matchup against the MC. While he's Level 4 and his illusions are powerful, they might be his downfall against someone with the Memory Trait. Especially if his illusions are altered by the perception of the target itself and what they fear. He might accidentally summon up the memory of the MC's interaction with the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th. The 7th as well. Though he was just a "dream", it's possible that it was a memory passed down from the Eye or our monster parent.

These illusions might become amplified by MC's Memory Trait to make them "real". Hell, the 4th and 3rd might actually be called out from the other side of the link in the MC. We already saw what happened when the MC just looks at an Apostles through a memory, with the 3rd being the recent example. If they appear and Shen sees them visualized, he might pass out or be overloaded.

At least, that's my speculation of Shen using his power on the MC specifically. Especially if it works based on fear or by the targets perception. MC saw and experienced some pretty horrible shit. Poking at them and pulling them out as illusions might actually screw the other person.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes