DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
What... the.... actual..... fuck is with this Mommy slander in here! I leave for an entire day and you guys just sullying The 4th's glory by putting those slutty Minyaks under her bloodline.

There's a bunch of problems with thinking the MC's Mom was a Minyak. The main one being that MC wouldn't have been born male in the first place or that the MC's Dad would've survived the encounter and kept it as his side monster wife. Minyaks reproduce with almost any race and the outcome is always another Minyak as their race is only female. Infection is a different story but naturally born Minyaks result into other Minyaks. It takes a leap to say Syla was a Minyak. It's not impossible for her to be a monster type that can breed but it's literally impossible for her to be a Minyak.

That's on top of the Minyaks not being related to the 4th at all. The disrespect you guys are giving Mommy 4th by comparing her to those lowly, bottom, carpet munchers(literally too, I might add) is insane. They're made up of the 1st(50%), the 3rd(40%) and the 7th(10%). They don't have a single drop of the 4th in them. Aglaecwif is the only known monster related to the 4th and she seems to only birth males. She's not a Minyak though and looks nothing like Syla so you can't even switch the Minyak thing to her.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
What... the.... actual..... fuck is with this Mommy slander in here! I leave for an entire day and you guys just sullying The 4th's glory by putting those slutty Minyaks under her bloodline.

There's a bunch of problems with thinking the MC's Mom was a Minyak. The main one being that MC wouldn't have been born male in the first place or that the MC's Dad would've survived the encounter and kept it as his side monster wife. Minyaks reproduce with almost any race and the outcome is always another Minyak as their race is only female. Infection is a different story but naturally born Minyaks result into other Minyaks. It takes a leap to say Syla was a Minyak. It's not impossible for her to be a monster type that can breed but it's literally impossible for her to be a Minyak.

That's on top of the Minyaks not being related to the 4th at all. The disrespect you guys are giving Mommy 4th by comparing her to those lowly, bottom, carpet munchers(literally too, I might add) is insane. They're made up of the 1st(50%), the 3rd(40%) and the 7th(10%). They don't have a single drop of the 4th in them. Aglaecwif is the only known monster related to the 4th and she seems to only birth males. She's not a Minyak though and looks nothing like Syla so you can't even switch the Minyak thing to her.
Hey i only said they were a hivemind to busy making memes with syther to Slander mommy
emperor_of_mankind__anathema_by_relithel_by_wolffin44_dfjrjlp-375w (1).jpg
I mean look at this work of art XD

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

Time for some extreme levels of cope for incest content...

What if Aglaecwif gave birth to Syla and MC actually fucked his own grandmother...that'd explain why MC doesnt ever mention his grandma (in fairness he doesn't mention ANY other family members either...)
img.png
MC might of fucked his grandma...lets hope Monster Mommy is actually monster grandma.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

What if Aglaecwif gave birth to Syla and MC actually fucked his own grandmother...that'd explain why MC doesnt ever mention his grandma (in fairness he doesn't mention ANY other family members either...)
View attachment 2922726
MC might of fucked his grandma...lets hope Monster Mommy is actually monster grandma.
Yeah but that falls apart because Aglaecwif only birth males lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

View attachment 2922726
MC face.
You fucked your grandma
43iv8l.jpg
And got her pregnant

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes