necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Made so many superhuman memes in the past few days heheh

Papa needs to clean out his downloads folder (prob tonight) and organize the giant cache of memes I have now in da archive I have setup.
Create multiple folders of different use don't put everything in the same one or you are gonna have a shitty time finding anything

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Ok. Now that you warmed up i have a Tricky one
View attachment 2922862
A marketing meeting on how to use the MC fame with xanthe, dexter,nyx and malik malik being the one out of the window
Dexter: ideas how to use MC fame?
Xanthe: honey trap
Nyx: honey trap
Malik: male stripper club
Boardroom-Meeting-Suggestion.jpg
It is complete...

Also I fuckin learned today that I have been using the stroke fx wrong this whole time...had the stroke inside instead of outside...oh well you live and learn heheh.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Also if you look close enough to the guy bein yeeted it too as Malik's face...yes I was dedicated to gettin all da faces replaced heheh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: necromater

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Fun fact, PapaSyther while in High school earned a certification with multiple adobe products, including photoshop.

I let my skill rust tho (been years since then) and said certification is set to expire in about 2 years (I renewed it for giggles a while back in case I wanted to do more with it).

I remember the basics and a few advanced things tho.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: EndlessNights

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Lol we are a menace.
Ok now nico can't make pocket dimensions but she can create space cages like she did with alice bomb :unsure: so she can make them and has not found the way? Or she went a different Evo tree ?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Lol we are a menace.
Ok now nico can't make pocket dimensions but she can create space cages like she did with alice bomb :unsure: so she can make them and has not found the way? Or she went a different Evo tree ?
It possibly requires all 6 of her rings so she probably doesn't want to use it, if she can. Nico prefers to only use 1 ring, most of the time. She only use 4 and above when it's against an A-Rank and above or Level 5 superhuman. She only used one ring against Cole and Briar while using the other 5 to counter Hex.

We still don't know what new ability Nico unlocked. She already had 6 rings before evolving and Malik mentioned her Sun Fire trick so that doesn't seem to be another newly gained feat. In terms of expanding it wide enough to send parts of the sun through her gate.

Nico probably has some really insane stuff she could do when using all 6 rings together.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

Ok. So i'm not the only husband who doesn't fear death XD.

I don't known but Nico glass Cannon and blink fight style. Has to many holes XD .
I can see a full health raven boy Killing her because she was gonna blink inside the range of the miasma and that works like a dominion mmmmm so most likely she is weak to seers and control zone users. Also she being cocky doesn't help
973c65c039f73e3b991e54e9c52a871248355e11d2d2ed74b8653e23f2d91992_1 (1).jpg
When we can use our wireless mind reading XD we could be a good counter hell the memory echo at full blast would work. Ok memory echo is Kind of op being honest lost focus in a battle is a death sentence
6t67whpm62nb12.jpg
Ha we just Need to put this one on her head and she will die of cringe Lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019

Ok. So i'm not the only husband who doesn't fear death XD.

I don't known but Nico glass Cannon and blink fight style. Has to many holes XD .
I can see a full health raven boy Killing her because she was gonna blink inside the range of the miasma and that works like a dominion mmmmm so most likely she is weak to seers and control zone users. Also she being cocky doesn't help
View attachment 2923188
When we can use our wireless mind reading XD we could be a good counter hell the memory echo at full blast would work. Ok memory echo is Kind of op being honest lost focus in a battle is a death sentence
View attachment 2923190
Ha we just Need to put this one on her head and she will die of cringe Lol
heshallbringmanwhoring.jpg
The MC's just too op

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Welcome Newcomers! & Hello Old Fucks...
The
BATTLE SLAPS
im stealing your job ol RonaldGrand6969 (not really I'm swamped with shit to do, please don't give me more responsibility)
Trivium: The crusade
Atreyu: When two are one
Atreyu: Honor
Avenged Sevenfold: Flash of the Blade
Avenged Sevenfold: Trashed and Scattered
PowerWolf: Blessed and Possessed
PowerWolf: Higher than Heaven
I've listened to over half of these :ROFLMAO:

I've got you Brother Bruce! I shall release Arcade Conundrum tomorrow (or later tonight).

• Red Heart
Reactions: BruceBerserk
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes