Dikaebi

Dec 28, 2019
What... the.... actual..... fuck is with this Mommy slander in here! I leave for an entire day and you guys just sullying The 4th's glory by putting those slutty Minyaks under her bloodline.

There's a bunch of problems with thinking the MC's Mom was a Minyak. The main one being that MC wouldn't have been born male in the first place or that the MC's Dad would've survived the encounter and kept it as his side monster wife. Minyaks reproduce with almost any race and the outcome is always another Minyak as their race is only female. Infection is a different story but naturally born Minyaks result into other Minyaks. It takes a leap to say Syla was a Minyak. It's not impossible for her to be a monster type that can breed but it's literally impossible for her to be a Minyak.

That's on top of the Minyaks not being related to the 4th at all. The disrespect you guys are giving Mommy 4th by comparing her to those lowly, bottom, carpet munchers(literally too, I might add) is insane. They're made up of the 1st(50%), the 3rd(40%) and the 7th(10%). They don't have a single drop of the 4th in them. Aglaecwif is the only known monster related to the 4th and she seems to only birth males. She's not a Minyak though and looks nothing like Syla so you can't even switch the Minyak thing to her.
Sorry for the Mommy slander i would never dare to do that on purpose. I overlooked so many things it's kind of incredible, in my defense forgot about the fact minyak only create females and switched up for some reason our most venerable milf 4th with angry daddy 3th.

On another note i am still sure Syla is a monster because it's impossible for someone to have below room temperature IQ and be as irresponssible as her unless it's an alien and also Monster fucker mc.jpg

Reactions: Sayajin2205

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Sorry for the Mommy slander i would never dare to do that on purpose. I overlooked so many things it's kind of incredible, in my defense forgot about the fact minyak only create females and switched up for some reason our most venerable milf 4th with angry daddy 3th.

On another note i am still sure Syla is a monster because it's impossible for someone to have below room temperature IQ and be as irresponssible as her unless it's an alien and also View attachment 2923263
Watch Jersey shore :confused:
You can feel your I.Q drop XD

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
On another note i am still sure Syla is a monster because it's impossible for someone to have below room temperature IQ and be as irresponssible as her unless it's an alien and also View attachment 2923263
I'm not sure if my aunt would be insulted or not...she's basically fits a similar bill as Syla heheh

Dumb and irresponsible with her kids heheh

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Papa Syther just woke up and realized his simping levels are wayyyyy too low...
The Lady Commands it.jpg
Oh...I love you so much lady Shadow praise ye! Praise thy glorious image...this loyal servant shall do as you wish...no matter what it is! My body is dedicated to whatever your heart's desire! Want me to skin your enemies alive? Done! Want me to slaughter the innocent? Just point me at the enemy...Want me to lewd our threadstorian necromater? I'll do it anyway my lady!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bouq8e644vgb1.jpg
Okay there we go...all back to normal.

Might go back to sleep to catch some more Z's...am happy all is still quiet on the Waifu Front tho
L6KXWQHORRCIDDD2ORRTTGMB34.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2023
Papa Syther just woke up and realized his simping levels are wayyyyy too low...
View attachment 2923537
Oh...I love you so much lady Shadow praise ye! Praise thy glorious image...this loyal servant shall do as you wish...no matter what it is! My body is dedicated to whatever your heart's desire! Want me to skin your enemies alive? Done! Want me to slaughter the innocent? Just point me at the enemy...Want me to lewd our threadstorian necromater? I'll do it anyway my lady!

View attachment 2923539
Okay there we go...all back to normal.

Might go back to sleep to catch some more Z's...am happy all is still quiet on the Waifu Front tho
View attachment 2923542
DogClappers.jpeg

Why go for the goth girl if you can clap the goth girl's dog?

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
Gonna be real, I will never understand the hate for Jake. I get him going against the MC and fucking up Mia's brain was kinda fucked, but the Mia situation was unintentional. As for the Prison Arc, he only followed Ella's orders in order to restore Mia's memories. Not to mention I'm pretty sure Ella quite literally shapeshifted into MC and acted like an asshole towards him to make Jake think MC didn't like him. That part where Jake got Amber and Liz to show him their tits is weird but MC kinda does some weird shit like that too (given you chose to shapeshift into a girl and go inthe cheerleader's locker room.) After you beat him, he tries to help in any way he can and just keeps to himself for the most part. I honestly just see him as another victim of Ella's BS, which is more than I can say for Cole, who's just a douche through and through.

The mc doesn't fucking control people though. Jake's power literally mind controls and goes against the victim's wills. Hell, it was even worst what he did to Amber and Liz because they didn't even know they were being manipulated. When the mc turns into a chick, no-one is forced to accept her or be attracted to her. The worst they done is peek on chick in terms of fucked shit and that's not even up there with fucking making them strip.

(I have not admittedly gotten to the prison arc, but what he did to Deryl and Mia is too far.) Not to mention I've been nothing but kind and honest to him. He had more than enough chances to actually talk to the mc to set his confusion right. The fact that he correlates Ella literally beating him to the edge of death as trustworthy shows how fucked he is in the head. He was a victim at first, but his own choices and cowardice led him down that path. He didn't trust Mia who was his best fucking friend. He didn't trust my MC who treated him as a friend.

He's made too many mistakes and I knew deep down his power was going to change him for the worst.Not once did he really question the Mc about how they treated him. He was too full of self-doubts and thought everyone was out to get him. I feel some pity for him before all of this, but deep down he's just the same loser he always was. I can't forgive him. I did everything I could to befriend him and he still turns on you. And that's not even the part that really bothers me, it's the fact that he targets your friends who have nothing to do with this. I'm not giving him another chance when he gets the revelation of his actions too damn late.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The mc doesn't fucking control people though. Jake's power literally mind controls and goes against the victim's wills. Hell, it was even worst what he did to Amber and Liz because they didn't even know they were being manipulated. When the mc turns into a chick, no-one is forced to accept her or be attracted to her. The worst they done is peek on chick in terms of fucked shit and that's not even up there with fucking making them strip.

(I have not admittedly gotten to the prison arc, but what he did to Deryl and Mia is too far.) Not to mention I've been nothing but kind and honest to him. He had more than enough chances to actually talk to the mc to set his confusion right. The fact that he correlates Ella literally beating him to the edge of death as trustworthy shows how fucked he is in the head. He was a victim at first, but his own choices and cowardice led him down that path. He didn't trust Mia who was his best fucking friend. He didn't trust my MC who treated him as a friend.

He's made too many mistakes and I knew deep down his power was going to change him for the worst.Not once did he really question the Mc about how they treated him. He was too full of self-doubts and thought everyone was out to get him. I feel some pity for him before all of this, but deep down he's just the same loser he always was. I can't forgive him. I did everything I could to befriend him and he still turns on you. And that's not even the part that really bothers me, it's the fact that he targets your friends who have nothing to do with this. I'm not giving him another chance when he gets the revelation of his actions too damn late.
The mc doesn't fucking control people though.
You're right on that but the MC is literally a walking talking privacy breach.

A simple touch and he knows what your thinking and hell he doesn't even need to touch you with his hands anyone...a simple hidden tentacle under your feet will do the trick and all he has to do is say the right things to get a bitch to open up her legs from there.

no one consented to MC doing this to them, of course he mostly just does this to his enemies but I'm certain there are times he does this to regular folk.
The worst they done is peek on chick in terms of fucked shit and that's not even up there with fucking making them strip.
Eh if we are trying to go on the 'fucked up' shit train then what Jake does pales in comparison to what the MC can do...just ask the corpse fuckers.
(I have not admittedly gotten to the prison arc, but what he did to Deryl and Mia is too far.)
The Mia part was nothing more than an accident although the Deryl part was nothing more than orders so can't really fault him with that...what was he supposed to do? Not do it? Just means Ella is going to beat his ass again or just kill him because he's useless.
Not to mention I've been nothing but kind and honest to him. He had more than enough chances to actually talk to the mc to set his confusion right.
He has what...maybe 2 or 3 chances he could of asked? But we have to remember we see Jake rather scantly during those times.

I believe once at a party and he just talks to us briefly and MC reveals he lost his virginity to him, sees him in the hall way and invites him and mia to beach party, and finally the beach party.

I think what must be realized is that Jake has been a constant victim and is not trusting of others...the only reason he 'trusted' Ella is because she gave him power although that trust doesn't last since you know...she beats him and just drags him around and there ain't jack or shit he could do about it even if MC actually convinced him and tried to help.
it's the fact that he targets your friends who have nothing to do with this. I'm not giving him another chance when he gets the revelation of his actions too damn late
he targets Deryl which was ordered.

He was being a horny teen and used his power against Liz and Amber to strip (which was fucked but nothing extreme).

We barely know Mia so I personally don't count her as a friend and I don't truly know why MC was in such a mood of "I have to save her!" on some white knight fuckery.

But at any rate I understand Jake to a point, I don't condone some of his actions but I understand why he did some of what he did.

He is a victim and once he attained power he finally utilized it (Liz/Amber, Jared/Jess) but then we see him get knocked around anyway by someone who he could never hope to beat (Ella) so what else could he do? Run away? Nope, Ella would find him eventually and take him down, so he did what he had to do to Deryl but Mia was an unfortunate target of his power.

Ultimately he was screwed from the jump mostly due to a bad teacher aka Ella who instead of guiding her student with a calm hand she instead struck her student further ensuring his 'weak' and 'incompetent' mindset.

You know what? Fuck it I'm a jake apologist now and he did nothing wrong!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: King_In_Yellow

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

A simple touch and he knows what your thinking and hell he doesn't even need to touch you with his hands anyone...a simple hidden tentacle under your feet will do the trick and all he has to do is say the right things to get a bitch to open up her legs from there.

no one consented to MC doing this to them, of course he mostly just does this to his enemies but I'm certain there are times he does this to regular folk.

Eh if we are trying to go on the 'fucked up' shit train then what Jake does pales in comparison to what the MC can do...just ask the corpse fuckers.

The Mia part was nothing more than an accident although the Deryl part was nothing more than orders so can't really fault him with that...what was he supposed to do? Not do it? Just means Ella is going to beat his ass again or just kill him because he's useless.

He has what...maybe 2 or 3 chances he could of asked? But we have to remember we see Jake rather scantly during those times.

I believe once at a party and he just talks to us briefly and MC reveals he lost his virginity to him, sees him in the hall way and invites him and mia to beach party, and finally the beach party.

I think what must be realized is that Jake has been a constant victim and is not trusting of others...the only reason he 'trusted' Ella is because she gave him power although that trust doesn't last since you know...she beats him and just drags him around and there ain't jack or shit he could do about it even if MC actually convinced him and tried to help.

he targets Deryl which was ordered.

He was being a horny teen and used his power against Liz and Amber to strip (which was fucked but nothing extreme).

We barely know Mia so I personally don't count her as a friend and I don't truly know why MC was in such a mood of "I have to save her!" on some white knight fuckery.

But at any rate I understand Jake to a point, I don't condone some of his actions but I understand why he did some of what he did.

He is a victim and once he attained power he finally utilized it (Liz/Amber, Jared/Jess) but then we see him get knocked around anyway by someone who he could never hope to beat (Ella) so what else could he do? Run away? Nope, Ella would find him eventually and take him down, so he did what he had to do to Deryl but Mia was an unfortunate target of his power.

Ultimately he was screwed from the jump mostly due to a bad teacher aka Ella who instead of guiding her student with a calm hand she instead struck her student further ensuring his 'weak' and 'incompetent' mindset.

You know what? Fuck it I'm a jake apologist now and he did nothing wrong!
c5f0cb57be8fff5491dc7e0d6259c8a2.jpg
Can i join ? I just made an oopsie and my furry brother broke my back

• Haha
Reactions: ItzSyther

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Nah I got some sleep this time around! Brother RonaldGrand6969 messaged Papa and gave him a good reminder while I was experiencing the fun bugs in Cyberpunk 2077 heheh.
So now we have to send things by P.M :unsure:
Hahahahaah they say this is not a dating app but they are making it one Lol may as well make private groups lol people don't learn :rolleyes:.
Next thing we know is
F95ZONE (meet fellow degenerates in your área) XD

Last edited:

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017

Mc has the chance to do something like that during SIN's infiltration, he can pretend to be someone else to fuck a female security guard, i think he tell her he will leave his wife so they can be together, only to have sex.
This scene remained in my mind because another choice makes Mc a completely different charater, if you choose to not do that Mc reads her mind and notices another set of memories inside her, he realizes she is pregnant and tells her, he confronts her about how her cheating already hurt her fiance even if he doesn't know about it and the girls leaves an emotional mess.

That surprised me because even an inconsequential choice like that paints a completely different Mc, there are no numeric values involved just character building.

By the way seeing Nico as Griffith makes my skin crawl :eek:.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So now we have to send things by P.M :unsure:
Hahahahaah they say this is not a dating app but they are making it one Lol may as well make private groups lol people don't learn :rolleyes:.
Next thing we know is
F95ZONE (meet fellow degenerates in your área) XD
Heheh was via Discord but we do be usin DMs on f95 sometimes when we are coordinating our terror attacks on the bourgeoise of course!

• Haha
Reactions: necromater
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes