ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So I'm probably reading too much into it but Charlie is unique in the in game files (images)
1694522788881.png
So very few other characters have Y at the start of their name here are just a few:
1694522823087.png
So obviously Y most likely stands for Young.

Something very interesting is that MC, Charlie, Eliot, Kennedy, and Lara are the only ones with a Y at the start of their in game files.

Why? Idk. Deryl, Amber, and Liz have Y's as well but not at the very start.
1694522944405.png
1694522955739.png
1694522970209.png
I wonder why MC, Charlie, Eliot, Kennedy, and Lara are special cases where the Y is at the very start instead of at the end of their name like the usual...perhaps they serve a special importance? Maybe an age time skip for these characters?

I mean MC obviously starts out as a young adult although flashback required him to have his younger form...you'd assume his file would be titled something like "mcybtalk" so MC young talk but nope.

Anyway thats enough of that just wanted to share Weird thing I saw.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So I'm probably reading too much into it but Charlie is unique in the in game files (images)
View attachment 2923840
So very few other characters have Y at the start of their name here are just a few:
View attachment 2923843
So obviously Y most likely stands for Young.

Something very interesting is that MC, Charlie, Eliot, Kennedy, and Lara are the only ones with a Y at the start of their in game files.

Why? Idk. Deryl, Amber, and Liz have Y's as well but not at the very start.
View attachment 2923845
View attachment 2923846
View attachment 2923847
I wonder why MC, Charlie, Eliot, Kennedy, and Lara are special cases where the Y is at the very start instead of at the end of their name like the usual...perhaps they serve a special importance? Maybe an age time skip for these characters?

I mean MC obviously starts out as a young adult although flashback required him to have his younger form...you'd assume his file would be titled something like "mcybtalk" so MC young talk but nope.

Grus-Plan.jpg
Ok time meme
- so we bend the rules making supermemes
-we use the game files to make them
-found evidence of the time skip theory
-found evidence of the time skip theory

Sep 8, 2023

Or it could be a simple naming slip-up on W.W's part?

There will likely be adult versions of Charlie, Eliot, Kennedy, and Lara, not due to a time skip but because they've been infected, becoming Superhumans.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Ima be honest...I extremely doubt it.

Weird has been SUPER consistent on the naming part and after a while I caught on to his naming schemes and usually stuff like that has importance.

There will likely be adult versions of Charlie, Eliot, Kennedy, and Lara, not due to a time skip but because they've been infected, becoming Superhuman.
Charlie yes but the others...it's too soon for them to become Superhumans.

Yeah we could get a timeskip and boom they get their 'adult' form but I doubt it even in that case.

Not too sure how old they are? But they look quite young even compared to Charlie.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

There will likely be adult versions of Charlie, Eliot, Kennedy, and Lara, not due to a time skip but because they've been infected, becoming Superhumans.
I think there's gonna be a time skip for worldbuilding maybe for H.E.R.O Tyrant ways
Or after the monster horde invaded earth

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
>10? Young Teens.
They'd be considered 'tweens' or 'preteen' depending where you live.

Charlie is 16 if I'm not wrong. Not sure the exact age she got her power but if there is 1 thing Ella cares about its her kids. I doubt she tossed them out to the monsters at 10 or even 11 (shit 12 is probably a line for her too).

Mind you despite being 16 and a superhuman her body still is quite young looking.

So even if they got their powers they are still gonna look 'young' maybe a bit different but not by much.

Hell Zara probably doesn't look too much different from how she was prior to powers too.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Actually I kinda have a theory now in regards to getting Superhuman powers at younger ages.

Unlike MC & Jake for example whom were young adults and went through as you can imagine a large portion of puberty they had a much more drastic change in appearance meanwhile someone like Charlie, Cole, and Zara were most likely quite young when they got their powers and thus their appearance change wasn't as drastic as someone like MC/Jake.

Basically, Charlie and Zara's boobs ain't gettin no bigger without some MC intervention.

They stuck on team small titty heheh....Oh and Cole is still going to look like a breedable Tom girl.

Sep 8, 2023

Charlie is 16 if I'm not wrong. Not sure the exact age she got her power but if there is 1 thing Ella cares about its her kids. I doubt she tossed them out to the monsters at 10 or even 11 (shit 12 is probably a line for her too).

Mind you despite being 16 and a superhuman her body still is quite young looking.

So even if they got their powers they are still gonna look 'young' maybe a bit different but not by much.

Hell Zara probably doesn't look too much different from how she was prior to powers too.
10 – 15? Preteen/Teens.

The only one Zara confirmed to have drastically changed upon reaching his fourth evolution is Shen.

Makes me wonder what he looked like before?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

Seeing as Eliot is implied to already have powers, I don't think being "young" is a problem for Ella.

As for the size thing, Shen is 17 currently. That's the answer right there. Him or Zara stated that he looked much younger but now he looks like a full grown adult at Level 4. I don't think Zara is going to grow much like she said but she likely got her powers around the same time as Shen, Briar and Cole. Which was 13, if I'm not mistaken. I believe that's what Christie said and it lines up with HERO trying to "recruit" him early on.

Reactions: ItzSyther

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Actually I kinda have a theory now in regards to getting Superhuman powers at younger ages.

Unlike MC & Jake for example whom were young adults and went through as you can imagine a large portion of puberty they had a much more drastic change in appearance meanwhile someone like Charlie, Cole, and Zara were most likely quite young when they got their powers and thus their appearance change wasn't as drastic as someone like MC/Jake.

Basically, Charlie and Zara's boobs ain't gettin no bigger without some MC intervention.

They stuck on team small titty heheh....Oh and Cole is still going to look like a breedable Tom girl.
Yes but Deryl didn't change at all when he became superhuman, and Demi even if a female is still very petite, Michael and Alice didn't change but had the serum through years, so i think changes in appearence are more mistery than anything else until now.
In short maybe the nature of the powers and how it needs to change the body to make it more fit to it's needs is the determining factor, not exactly puberty.

Reactions: ItzSyther

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
5d5d4c14-f846-4496-9499-4f6973755f80_text.gif
Ittttttttt's FIGHT NIGHT! Well actually; SLAP NIGHT! 5am here, they build me in Build-A-Bear differently, got some shit to do Wednesday.

The Masterlist for you all, including BruceBerserk 's owe small list of slaps:

Master List

This time we got Arcade Conundrum~
The games this time around are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now with all of that out of the way, I present to you Brothers and Sisters; Arcade Conundrum~! :KappaPride:

Next stop, my Playlist of Songs from Superhuman.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
258lr3.jpg
Ok new one
- 1 face and "dominate all"at the center.

- 2 face and " hunt and feed" at the center

- 3 face and " be an evil cunt" at the center

- mother face and " BREED" at the center
XD

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
You're right on that but the MC is literally a walking talking privacy breach.

A simple touch and he knows what your thinking and hell he doesn't even need to touch you with his hands anyone...a simple hidden tentacle under your feet will do the trick and all he has to do is say the right things to get a bitch to open up her legs from there.

no one consented to MC doing this to them, of course he mostly just does this to his enemies but I'm certain there are times he does this to regular folk.

Eh if we are trying to go on the 'fucked up' shit train then what Jake does pales in comparison to what the MC can do...just ask the corpse fuckers.

The Mia part was nothing more than an accident although the Deryl part was nothing more than orders so can't really fault him with that...what was he supposed to do? Not do it? Just means Ella is going to beat his ass again or just kill him because he's useless.

He has what...maybe 2 or 3 chances he could of asked? But we have to remember we see Jake rather scantly during those times.

I believe once at a party and he just talks to us briefly and MC reveals he lost his virginity to him, sees him in the hall way and invites him and mia to beach party, and finally the beach party.

I think what must be realized is that Jake has been a constant victim and is not trusting of others...the only reason he 'trusted' Ella is because she gave him power although that trust doesn't last since you know...she beats him and just drags him around and there ain't jack or shit he could do about it even if MC actually convinced him and tried to help.

he targets Deryl which was ordered.

He was being a horny teen and used his power against Liz and Amber to strip (which was fucked but nothing extreme).

We barely know Mia so I personally don't count her as a friend and I don't truly know why MC was in such a mood of "I have to save her!" on some white knight fuckery.

But at any rate I understand Jake to a point, I don't condone some of his actions but I understand why he did some of what he did.

He is a victim and once he attained power he finally utilized it (Liz/Amber, Jared/Jess) but then we see him get knocked around anyway by someone who he could never hope to beat (Ella) so what else could he do? Run away? Nope, Ella would find him eventually and take him down, so he did what he had to do to Deryl but Mia was an unfortunate target of his power.

Ultimately he was screwed from the jump mostly due to a bad teacher aka Ella who instead of guiding her student with a calm hand she instead struck her student further ensuring his 'weak' and 'incompetent' mindset.

You know what? Fuck it I'm a jake apologist now and he did nothing wrong!

Alot of the fucked things you can do you have a choice in the matter. You keep speaking hypothetical situations,just because he can do something doesn't mean he will. Hell, even I was frustrated because the Mc doesn't straight up abuse his ability to read minds. What he does is an invasion of privacy and he can peep on you, yes. But he can't fucking mind control you into doing what he wants.

Those 2 to 3 chances he got were enough to make an average guy at least more curious about the truth. I would be pretty surprised if the guy I thought was friend told me I was beneath him once, then every other that actively went out of their way to talk and treat me nicely. But I'm thinking about this from the perspective of a friend. Which he never saw us as,just competition. Even before Ella did anything, he was always comparing himself to us. Ella just fed into it.

If you're talking about the sentient goo things, I'm completely neutral towards that. That's some primal mate stuff that you can also avoid (at least I have).

Also Mia wasn't an accident though. Yeah her brain hemo was an accident, but he was going to literally brain-wipe her anyway because HE didn't trust her to keep his secret. He never questioned Ella's intentions, like I get you're scared and she can kill you at anytime but You never bothered to try to think about the ramifications of what she has him doing? Like hurting the mc's friends wouldn't bite him in the ass. I can't forgive such a betrayal.

Just made it to prison arc and talked to him. He's an absolute bastard. Like I said before.I do think he's a good character, very human. But I hate people like him who are cowardly swine who blame their misfortunes on others instead of owning up to them. Not once did he say, "Oh shit, Mc I'm sorry I put you in prison and misjudged you." Nah, he'll just threaten to have your friend off themselves, because he's betting on the chick who keeps her secrets closer than her breast and is nearly beat the life out of him. To withhold her deal. Bro when she got her final evolution, she nearly killed you on a whim. How the fuck do people think he's a victim when he does shit like this. The dude revealed his power and I agree Ella had a hand in rearing him in that direction, but he wasn't a slave and could think for himself. He just chose not to because he was afraid of Ella. Hell, she wouldn't have even reared him like that if he showed some backbone and initiative like the MC.

He could have talked to us and explained the situation, hell we might have even gone along with it. Jake just throughs major entitlement vibes because he feels he deserves shit because he was bullied to hell and back. We even tell him we go through similar experiences and he's like "NUH UH!"

You can apologize to him during his closed closet funeral, I'm ending this man. From how I see it, I've given him more than 3 chances.

Sep 8, 2023
The dude revealed his power and I agree Ella had a hand in rearing him in that direction, but he wasn't a slave and could think for himself. He just chose not to because he was afraid of Ella. Hell, she wouldn't have even reared him like that if he showed some backbone and initiative like the MC.
I was just following the goth cunt's orders. Sounds familiar?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

Zara's Booba's aren't small though lol. Compared to Alice, Emily and Tiffany? Sure but she's got a nice pair and I can say that without sounding sus since she's 18 now.
tv45~2.jpg

Charlie might be a lost cause though as she's in competition with Mia and Demi.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes