ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
He could have talked to us and explained the situation, hell we might have even gone along with it. Jake just throughs major entitlement vibes because he feels he deserves shit because he was bullied to hell and back. We even tell him we go through similar experiences and he's like "NUH UH!"
What is there to explain exactly?

The MC has shown a number of times he's not willing to let himself get in harms way but often has no choice in the matter.

So no matter what Jake is screwed in that situation and its a major 'hypothetical' that he would.

But he can't fucking mind control you into doing what he wants.
But he can shapeshift into you and ruin your whole life no effort.

He transforms into the douchebag Jared to get him in trouble with the Dean (presumably to get him expelled) and he can assault said Dean as jared....so you know kinda fucked up that he can just do that and ruin your life.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Zara's Booba's aren't small though lol. Compared to Alice, Emily and Tiffany? Sure but she's got a nice pair and I can say that without sounding sus since she's 18 now.
View attachment 2923917

Charlie might be a lost cause though as she's in competition with Mia and Demi.
Bruh when I read the "I can say that without sounding sus since she's 18 now" all I fucking saw was her smile and fuckin lost it hahahaha

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Zara's Booba's aren't small though lol. Compared to Alice, Emily and Tiffany? Sure but she's got a nice pair and I can say that without sounding sus since she's 18 now.
View attachment 2923917

Charlie might be a lost cause though as she's in competition with Mia and Demi.
Though if Shen changed a lot on his 4 evolution maybe there is still time for her, when she is 18, legal and therefore not a problem to comment on her female beauty mr FBI agent spying me :HideThePain:.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
WW knew exactly what he was doing with Zara. Made her look real lewd and then had her turn 18 during the Battle of Diamonds.
We can fuck corpses, I think we are past the point of morality. I'm honestly surprised Rape isn't an opinion in this game yet given how fucked up you can be in the Corrupt Path.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
WW knew exactly what he was doing with Zara. Made her look real lewd and then had her turn 18 during the Battle of Diamonds.
I gave some hopium to the time skip folks a page back heheh...if time skip theory happens maybe Charlie has boobs by then.

Imagine if Charlie has the same build she has now but has some Angelina level tits...some of the guys here:
south-park.gif
Damn near Loli with giga tits heheh

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Though if Shen changed a lot on his 4 evolution maybe there is still time for her, when she is 18, legal and therefore not a problem to comment on her female beauty mr FBI agent spying me :HideThePain:.
But who's to say Charlie as an adult wouldn't be flat still? She's 16 currently, so unless she has some drastic growth spurt there, she's not getting her chest squirted on. At least not by me.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I gave some hopium to the time skip folks a page back heheh...if time skip theory happens maybe Charlie has boobs by then.

Imagine if Charlie has the same build she has now but has some Angelina level tits...some of the guys here:
View attachment 2923929
Damn near Loli with giga tits heheh
Well she ain't got personality THAT'S for sure, she's gotta have SOMETHING to join my harem (aka spare her life)

• Haha
Reactions: ItzSyther

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
But who's to say Charlie as an adult wouldn't be flat still? She's 16 currently, so unless she has some drastic growth spurt there, she's not getting her chest squirted on. At least not by me.
Well, no one really, is just in the realm of future possibility, just like Charlie being a possible part of future Mc harem when she is at least 18 years old, obviously :).

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
necromater Don't worry brother I haven't forgotten ur meme. Photoshop has committed da die and refuses to open so im waitin (might restart PC)

You said u wanted 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and sweet mommy 4th yah?

Reactions: necromater

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well, no one really, is just in the realm of future possibility, just like Charlie being a possible part of future Mc harem when she is at least 18 years old, obviously :).
She's not joining my harem. If she gets in my way again, the only future for her is death.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: EndlessNights

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
She's not joining my harem. If she gets in my way again, the only future for her is death.
That's fine, if there is something i like about Superhuman is that killing characters even those very inconsequential is a choice so everyone can make the story the way they want.
Though for example killing Christie led to a bad end so we can argue to wich degree we do have a choice in doing what we want or not.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes