DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if that's what also contributed to Ella telling the 3rd off during her 5th Evolution. It probably told her to leave to the MC alone. I can imagine they were probably pissed when the 1st nearly killed MC later.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: necromater

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That would get Tricky
Emi and cristie would say that the goth club tha fucks together stays together. clapping the dog is optional XD
View attachment 2922796
So 2 Goths and a half vs a swarm of waifus? Emily is potentially, willing to give up on Ella. Shadow will follow her sis so it's Christie and Ella vs HERO waifus, Monster Waifus, College Waifus, Alice, Amber and Liz? The odds are definitely stacked against them. :KEK:

Reactions: Sayajin2205

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So 2 Goths and a half vs a swarm of waifus? Emily is potentially, willing to give up on Ella. Shadow will follow her sis so it's Christie and Ella vs HERO waifus, Monster Waifus, College Waifus, Alice, Amber and Liz? The odds are definitely stacked against them. :KEK:
If ella has the way of teach us Having multiple clones at the same time the harem gonna be a united front XD.... we are so fucked

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Made so many superhuman memes in the past few days heheh

Papa needs to clean out his downloads folder (prob tonight) and organize the giant cache of memes I have now in da archive I have setup.

Reactions: necromater
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes