The Specter

Jan 27, 2023
... If discussing the game's scenario, characters, and theories about where things could go is being off-topic, you might as well lock the damn fucking thread because that means everything is off-topic.

Seriously, if you wanna pretend to be a mod, at least do your job seriously.
Damn, lets hope they dont smite you down for saying that.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
tbh I don't think it was tiffany.
I dunno i dont see why anyone else should care to kill him?

And right before the wedding you had the conversation with her, the mc asks something like "Do you think he has the potential to be the next primer minister?" and she replies something like "Maybe. But he wont"

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I dunno i dont see why anyone else should care to kill him?

And right before the wedding you had the conversation with her, the mc asks something like "Do you think he has the potential to be the next primer minister?" and she replies something like "Maybe. But he wont"
It makes sense but personally it feels like there's more to the situation. or at least i hope so as it would be more interesting

Reactions: necromater

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Not gonna lie, I'd actually laugh my ass off if the reason was just that WeirdWorld wanted the fucker off and had no idea how to kill him in any interesting/meaningful way and decided to just make him a collateral of a monster attack :KEK:

• Haha

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Not gonna lie, I'd actually laugh my ass off if the reason was just that WeirdWorld wanted the fucker off and had no idea how to kill him in any interesting/meaningful way and decided to just make him a collateral of a monster attack :KEK:
It felt kinda too "perfect" for it, doesnt it? Him getting killed right after they got married but before she had to kiss him lol

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It felt kinda too "perfect" for it, doesnt it? Him getting killed right after they got married but before she had to kiss him lol
I mean, WeirdWorld is not a stranger to humor either. They actually manage to pull off some pretty funny shit when they want to.

dante_magician

Jul 1, 2021
Hey everyone, Although I don't generally like NTR, Liz's NTR route is different for me. Her "don't care" attitude, in my opinion, makes that way very appealing. I hope it longer but well, what are your thoughts?

Reactions: GaRbS

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Hey everyone, Although I don't generally like NTR, Liz's NTR route is different for me. Her "don't care" attitude, in my opinion, makes that way very appealing. I hope it longer but well, what are your thoughts?
its shit
its dumb
its out of character
and how the fuck you got ntr'd if your wang is bigger than any living being in the fucking universe?

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
as im restarting and klaus captures the mc, he should be fine with electricity seeing as he can just touch an eel or something that handles electricity to eliminate said weakness. also when he went to the zoo he transformed into a jellyfish which if i rem correctly uses electricity. so either author/producer didnt clock this when creating said weakness or didnt even bother to try after having daryl inform the mc his weakness to find a way to prevent anything bad from happening to him if he did get hit with it.

• Angry
Reactions: dawlben

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
Eels aren't actually immune to their own electricity, nor electricity from other sources. They can shock themselves and other nearby eels and can even accidentally shock something vital like their hearts if not careful with how they angle themselves while discharging big bursts. Also jellyfish don't actually shock people.

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
Eels aren't actually immune to their own electricity, nor electricity from other sources. They can shock themselves and other nearby eels and can even accidentally shock something vital like their hearts if not careful with how they angle themselves while discharging big bursts. Also jellyfish don't actually shock people.
and or mc could of researched any animal/insect etc that could handle electricity and used it to bolster his def against it. he has the internet at his fingertips and if he wanted to, he could fly anywhere to get to said creature.

• Hey there
Reactions: dawlben

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
anyone know if this game have mods or not, want to see if anyone created diff routes for this game and try them out. i know some games have mods for them created by the fans and i have no idea where to begin to search for them so this is my best bet.

EienYagami

Apr 6, 2023
and or mc could of researched any animal/insect etc that could handle electricity and used it to bolster his def against it. he has the internet at his fingertips and if he wanted to, he could fly anywhere to get to said creature.
Anything created by the MC's power will explode if it comes into contact with electricity regardless of it's nature. So even if he finds a creature/animal that is immune to electricity and he takes shape of said creatue or whatever he does to make himself "immune" or "resistant" it'll still explode

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes