Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
anyone know if this game have mods or not, want to see if anyone created diff routes for this game and try them out. i know some games have mods for them created by the fans and i have no idea where to begin to search for them so this is my best bet.
380360_Welcome_to_F95.gif
Please learn the functions of this site, but to answer you, I don't think anyone ever made a mod for this game

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
and or mc could of researched any animal/insect etc that could handle electricity and used it to bolster his def against it. he has the internet at his fingertips and if he wanted to, he could fly anywhere to get to said creature.
We discussed this here a long time ago.
Electric eels are not immune to electricity, just as vipers are not immune to their own venom.

Personally, I think the MC power works by having his cells mimic the form he copied into his core.
And the electricity breaks the strong bonds between his cells, so he returns to his original form of black slime.
This is also why his sperm will quickly disappear, if is outside of his body.
If his cells are not connected to his core, they will disintegrate.

The only effective way a MC can block electricity is to create an insulating, non-conductive layer on the surface of his skin/armor. Of course, this will only be effective against smaller taser-like attacks. A huge burst of electricity would probably burn through. MC is smarter than he was in the beginning, but he still doesn't fully realize the extent of his abilities.

With a bit of animal research, he could be much stronger. Some time ago I mentioned here that for example a whale has the strongest bones of any living animal and it would be very interesting if MC went to a museum and reached for fossils of some dinosaurs. We all want to see the full T-rex form! :cool:

JuAqe

Oct 14, 2020
Personally, I think there is a certain level of electricity that MC can handle, since the slightest amount of static or even just touching a slightly defective light switch would cause him to explode, like the guy above said I think it also works on a bond system and small amounts of electricity would only cause negligible amounts of skin to blob off

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Jellyfish produce venom not electricity. You watch too much SpongeBob brother.
The only fish to create any sort of current, to my knowledge, is a specific species of eel, and the MC did not get anything of the sort.

In the end, he used the jellyfish (which, btw, is not even a fish, so the name is misleading, fun fact) to improve his already existing poison attack, if memory serves.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
can you kill jake, if so what happens, is their any benefit of doing so.
Yes, you can kill him (and even more).

The biggest advantage is probably the fact that you don't have to worry that some mind-controlled killer will come after you or your loved ones. Or the fact that he won't try to take control of the whole government again from the shadows.

Reactions: openup212

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Yes, you can kill him (and even more).

The biggest advantage is probably the fact that you don't have to worry that some mind-controlled killer will come after you or your loved ones. Or the fact that he won't try to take control of the whole government again from the shadows.
Plus you know as they say in New Vegas: One less loose end

Reactions: Edvin

microtel

Oct 29, 2022
Just played up to the current amount of what is available and there is a lot. I liked it quite a lot.

I'm wondering if we have any info pertaining to this - there is a scene early on where you get a dead end when you tell Ella you went to the zoo and copied all these animals, she calls you perfect from the start and you are dead.

There's a scene during the attack on her base where if you accept the power from the eye, I presume you are taken over by some big shot and Ella seems distraught, she can recognize you and says this isn't the way no matter how painful it is or some such.

Seems conflicting on both ends there, do we have any info about what either of those scenes mean?

Also wanted to mention for the creator if they read this - there is considerable dialogue inconsistency around Amber and her scholarship. Even if you force Long to sponsor both Amber and Liz, you continue on as if she couldn't figure it out especially relating to her mother. I'm guessing it's because you can jump ahead in the story if you go down one side path first?

Reactions: monk_56

hornywolf

Sep 7, 2020
Is there anyway way to this other then becoming mad corrupt?
Are u even able to reach the the fifth in the future without being a dick??

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
well currently mc is 3rd atm and once he gets to the 4th he will get JUICED to become 5th[ not before reaching max in 4th] and i dont think if your corrupt or not matters when it comes to mc evolving. also every time mc evolved he was fighting and i think that will happen when he evolves to 4th stage as well. also i havnt gone the kill everyone i come across route yet so if anyone knows if anything changes drastically let me know. i know you can kill dam near every single person who finds out your raven and i also dont know what happens if you decided to kill the people in the mall or the people fighting valravn, mainly cuz i wanted to phuuck everyone so it wasnt that hard to not kill them. i try to kill criminals whenever given the chance[with the exception of danica[killed her first play through] cuz i wanted to see if she will become apart of the harem later down the line] and that is the only way i got corrupted and i believe for certain events later on you need at least 1 corruption. i never truly even try to go down that route cuz i dont really benefit too much if i do and i also try to bring everyone into the harem also cuz i want everyone to be MINE. this second playthrough i did kill jake so im looking forward to how him not being alive will play out when it comes to mia but i saved a slot for jake if i ever want to go back and not kill him if it ever makes me lose out with mia[which i hope doesnt] later down the line.

Mar 28, 2021
Yo, hello all! Is it just me or has weird_world just exploded these last couple of days? I haven't been on their patreon for a bit but I could've sworn like a week ago they were at 700 patrons.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I'm literally on a 1 Corruption playthrough.
And that 1 singular point is because I decided to keep Bailey with me.
And I've had no issue whatsoever.

So I don't know what you're doing to have issues that makes you think you need corruption, aside from dodging every possible training...

Reactions: GaRbS and myst0501

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yo, hello all! Is it just me or has weird_world just exploded these last couple of days? I haven't been on their patreon for a bit but I could've sworn like a week ago they were at 700 patrons.
Sadly, not an explosion of patrons.
Patreon decided for some reason, to mix patron and follower numbers into one.

Meaning that the people who obsess over patron numbers as "proof" of a "milking" dev, are probably going to get worse. :cry:

EienYagami

Apr 6, 2023
it's really sad to see what happened to a thread full of excited and happy people. Makes me want to go back in time to the good ol days. So many of us gone. I'll never forget the happiness that we shared togerther o7

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
its funny how during normal convo all the chars look one way and then during sex scenes and fight scenes etc they get a higher definition that looks way better. it makes you want the high def more than the low def.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes