DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
With the altered checks Weirdworld put in once he dropped the public version of the last update you can absolutely save Laurie and pay Aglaecwif a visit. In fact, once the update dropped I had to in order to save Laurie, because my first playthrough I decided to do a corrupted skill run where I didn't kill any major characters or non-combatants, and Aglaecwif's power boost was the only thing capable of getting me to 100 PP. Whilst there might be another use for it later down the line, for the time being trading the eye to Aglaecwif is just better for stats.
I think you misunderstood me there. I'm saying you can't get the additional power from Aglaecwif because you have to save Laurie by receiving skill from her. That's why it's impossible to reach 363 Power Points and save Laurie with this current version of the game. You have to get the power from Aglaecwif which means you don't meet the skill requirement of 27 to save her.

If you chose the eye, your PP would be lower during that encounter. So even if you chose power and skill from Aglaecwif that way, it would still be lower than if you chose the horn instead.

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
Isn't asking Aglaecwif for both power and skill just flat out better than using the Horn? Asking Shopkeep for the horn grants 10 PP, asking for the the eye and trading it to Aglaecwif like I did for both power and skill grants 10PP and 3 skill as well.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Isn't asking Aglaecwif for both power and skill just flat out better than using the Horn? Asking Shopkeep for the horn grants 10 PP, asking for the the eye and trading it to Aglaecwif like I did for both power and skill grants 10PP and 3 skill as well.
No, and I'll tell you why.

When you ask Aglaecwif for power and skill because of choosing the eye, what power you have? If it's sub 100, I don't need to expand on it any further.

When you choose the horn, you'll be 105, I believe. Choosing power from Aglaecwif then boost you to 115. Laurie will die doing it this way because you're a point or 2 lower of the skill requirement. This is why you can't get 363 and have Laurie survive the encounter, currently. You have to choose skills from Aglaecwif and have over 100 power already to save her. This is the way I did it on 2 or 3 of my playthroughs.

You don't need the eye at all to save Laurie and meet Aglaecwif. You just need to have 100 power beforehand and choose skill from her.

Last edited:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Is there any way to meet aglaecwif and save Laurie? Which of choices do I need to make to achieve that outcome?
Well, yes...
But it's not just one or two decisions you have to make before meeting her.
It would be a bunch of specific decisions many hours before your meeting.

Sep 30, 2018
Well, yes...
But it's not just one or two decisions you have to make before meeting her.
It would be a bunch of specific decisions many hours before your meeting.
From what I understand it's a Skill and Power Check right? And that Weird changed the check requirements in the final public version released?
Any idea what is the minimum power and skill requirements for this?

MidnightJack

Sep 15, 2020
No, and I'll tell you why.

When you ask Aglaecwif for power and skill because of choosing the eye, what power you have? If it's sub 100, I don't need to expand on it any further.

When you choose the horn, you'll be 105, I believe. Choosing power from Aglaecwif then boost you to 115. Laurie will die doing it this way because you're a point or 2 lower of the skill requirement. This is why you can't get 363 and have Laurie survive the encounter, currently. You have to choose skills from Aglaecwif and have over 100 power already to save her. This is the way I did it on 2 or 3 of my playthroughs.

You don't need the eye at all to save Laurie and meet Aglaecwif. You just need to have 100 power beforehand and choose skill from her.
Wait hold on, so you're telling me you can save her?
I guess I must've had the earliest upload since I went back and tried with the proper stats and she still died.
Rather devious by WeirdWorld, if I do say so myself.
That's one way to make a cheeky reminder to wait until the update is fully released. :unsure:

310boladao

Jun 2, 2021
Does anyone from Brazil know if there is a translation into PT-BR? or how can I access the text files and translate everything myself?

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Wait hold on, so you're telling me you can save her?
I guess I must've had the earliest upload since I went back and tried with the proper stats and she still died.
Rather devious by WeirdWorld, if I do say so myself.
That's one way to make a cheeky reminder to wait until the update is fully released. :unsure:
It barely changes anything to be fair

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes