LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Apologies if this has already been talked about before but I feel like having a high corruption brings you closer and gets you more in-tune with the monsters and specifically with the ones you got power from whereas low corruption seems to be almost denying them and running away from it. I'm curious that with a high corruption and suitable enough strength/will-power there comes a point where you and your monster form a symbiotic wholeness? Kind of like a demon possession in warhammer 40k if anyone gets that reference and low corruption doesn't get you such a oneness but you remain more closer to humanity
What's more likely is higher corruption makes you more likely to fail your evolution/give in to the monster. Although idk for sure.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

hornywolf

Sep 7, 2020
What's more likely is higher corruption makes you more likely to fail your evolution/give in to the monster. Although idk for sure.
I was under the impression that it might be the opposit but anyway this is all speculation I just hop we see the E4 next update and plz let us be a head and shoulder above the rest we are the mc for fucks sake.
Also can we get tied up hair mc PLZZZZZZZZ

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

hornywolf

Sep 7, 2020
Am I the only one under the impression that the dev is too busy vibing to Spider-man 2 to work on the update XD

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
i didnt kill jake first playthrough but i lost that save so i did my second run a bit diff, just made sure to have a save with him alive just for insurance.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Same. At first glance the art is off putting but after you've played the game it grows on you and suddenly you wouldn't want any other art
Yeah like, even the older art still manages to seem pretty hot to me, despite clearly being inferior to more recent CG pieces. It's very strange. I guess it speaks volume for WeirdWorld's talent at gamemaking, really.

To think I had passed on the game TWICE because of the art, before going for it simply because I was bored.
How young and stupid I was. :KEK:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Yeah like, even the older art still manages to seem pretty hot to me, despite clearly being inferior to more recent CG pieces. It's very strange. I guess it speaks volume for WeirdWorld's talent at gamemaking, really.

To think I had passed on the game TWICE because of the art, before going for it simply because I was bored.
How young and stupid I was. :KEK:
Idk, for me, a game has to be 3 parts: Art, Dialogue, Premise. I've seen great games with shit art and great art but a shit game or bad Engrish. I passed up on this game a lot kuz of the art (which I'm still not 100% on); only playing it kuz a mate recommended it to me.

Admittedly, the story is good and engaging, but I can't really get into the sex side kuz all the models are weird and super bimbo like. If you don't like H cup tits, this game is not for you. (I prefer a nice B or C; more of an ass-man) Idk how it would change the game to have Daz Models, but I feel like I could connect more.

Reactions: robin312
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes