Oct 28, 2023
Estoy bastante seguro de que te has perdido 3 puntos de corrupción de la Caza de Gorgonas. Podría haber sido una elección, pero definitivamente hay un error en esa misión a partir de 0.961.

A) Si Danica sigue viva, no hay puntos.

B) Si te follaste a la Gorgona, no habrá puntos ni recompensa de $1000.

C) Matar a la Gorgona con Deryl debería darte 3 puntos. Sólo hay un problema. Debes usar el casco supresor de corrupción la noche anterior a la caza de rango B para obtener puntos de corrupción.:Esperar lo:

Lo anterior es la forma "legítima". Siempre está la consola o una edición guardada si te han estafado y te han quitado la corrupción que te corresponde, pero si prefieres una solución no oficial...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/CITA]
¿Cómo lo modifiqué para aumentar mi habilidad? Estoy jugando el camino de la corrupción como lo haces tú, pero necesito tener la habilidad más alta, la tengo en 25.

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
No offense, Amber and Liz's Daz 3d models are very generic...
I prefer the author's unique artistic style that gives great charm to the story.

Greetings
i agree, i even pointed out the discrepancies and then he proceeded to show me the models he based the 3d models off of and could tell right away that the 3d models didnt even have the right subtlety's of the original, or didnt even bother to try and make them have their distinction besides their hair color/length. if your going to try and make something better[that you think is better] at least make it actually better and look like the actual char's with everything that make them THEM.

EienYagami

Apr 6, 2023
We just reached E3 ( evolution 3 ) and barely explored anyting about it. Why are people wanting to rush E4 already? I say wait a fair amount of time before E4. Tho I would't mind a dead end where the MC tries to rush a evo and gets turned into a monster instead.

Reactions: hrhr and ItzSyther

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
We just reached E3 ( evolution 3 ) and barely explored anyting about it. Why are people wanting to rush E4 already? I say wait a fair amount of time before E4. Tho I would't mind a dead end where the MC tries to rush a evo and gets turned into a monster instead.
It has already happened during the Battle of the Diamonds. MC accepting the eye's proposal to reach his final evolution by letting it be reborn.

hornywolf

Sep 7, 2020
Question . . . Am I the only one that doesn't mind slut points?
Because like by the defention o th game we are not human anymore why would you live like one?

hornywolf

Sep 7, 2020
No offense, Amber and Liz's Daz 3d models are very generic...
I prefer the author's unique artistic style that gives great charm to the story.

Greetings
Hello there

to be frank I don't think they were trying to "IMPROVE" the art
It feel like a harmles reimagining of the characters. more like "Oh guys look at how Liz and Amber look more animated".
We all love the art style of Superhuman and th artist work as a whole.

I think this is the main reason why triple-A games suck because they never can make characters and story this appealing and really rare number of game like BG3 and Souls-like games like Blood Borne have reached the quality of character writing an story that some of these materpiece level Visualnovels have.
They have the polish and shininess of the high quality but theylack the soul

Reactions: ArturiousDesign
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes