Sep 5, 2018
I imagine her being a pure spawn of Body also help her to gain understanding of anatomy that beyond compare and thus can see/understand things about body that other cannot.
Maybe however she also put a heavy emphasis on research as shown when the gang was searching for clues in her old school.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I guess 9 and 10 could be Mind and Soul. Eisheth is specifically referred to as having a psychic power, and the best analogue for the mind, if we compare it's diarchy to body/memory, would be the soul.

Anything will do

Sep 3, 2022
Got a few questions...
1)Does mc's weaknesses like lightning, fire etc. Disappear with his evolutions?
2) How can anyone even counter timetravel which that captain has... I think the name was zach zakerman right?
3)It seems almost every power has a counter to it.
But the only powers i am failing to find a counter is time travel and ig authority? So what would y'all say is the most versatile power DURING A BATTLE (By battle i mean any kind of battle)

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
2) How can anyone even counter timetravel which that captain has... I think the name was zach zakerman right?
With absolute power? How can he do anything if the future set in stone? Like he wouldn't be able to do anything no matter what he plans if his enemy could counter or destroy his every plan.

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
It's theoretically possible that any sufficiently strong superhuman with a monster parent from the 7th's line could screw with powers that allow prescience, including Zaman's. The Darkness trait messes with all superhuman powers, but the intangible ones that are purely supernatural get hit the worst. Clearly they couldn't see the ass whooping that the (heavily implied to be) 7th put on all of Team Kronos coming, nor try to loop out of it to avoid the fight. It's also been shown that those that inherit the power, even in its impure form, are capable to punching well above their weight class. But it's also been shown that, like many other possible story-breaker powers in the game, having sufficient amounts of power mitigates its effects.

It does make me wonder on how exactly Zaman and Halona's powers work though, since they couldn't see it coming. For Zaman at least, I highly suspect his power operates on a mark and return system, so he probably got screwed over because he lost the ability to loop back to before the whole team got manhandled by the avatar of a god. He definitely has something more broken than the main application of his power up his sleeves though, as he did something to save his team from getting massacred as a mere level 4 (albeit an extremely old one) despite getting into an encounter with something that's so absurdly powerful that in-universe it's infamous for killing and eating the avatars of other apostles.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: openup212

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That's some generational hate right there. First Valravn and now these constructs majority made of the 7th and 8th hate her too? Looks like 7th's line straight up just hate 4th Daughter. I wouldn't even be surprised if Eisheth memories was actually referring to Aglaecwif as well. At first I thought it was Valravn on his misogynistic grind set, calling the other monster women whores and such. But Eisheth might be referring to Monster Mommy with that memory.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
can anyone list all the "gods" for me? i only know third is the purple guy "father" and fourth is the "mother" and who are the current "children" they have. also what really happened on the early bad end where "father/mother" are killed by another monster?

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
can anyone list all the "gods" for me? i only know third is the purple guy "father" and fourth is the "mother" and who are the current "children" they have. also what really happened on the early bad end where "father/mother" are killed by another monster?
The Apostles and their spawn are as follows:
1st - The Authority (Jake)
2nd - The Power (Michael)
3rd - The Body (Ella,MC)
4th - The Memory (MC)
5th - Time (Unconfirmed) (Deus, Zach?)
6th - The Ether (Alice)
7th - Darkness/The Lord of Dark (Valravn)
8th - Light (Tiffany)
9th - Truth (Eiseth)
10th - Fantasy (Aglaecwif)
11th - Destruction (Evander)
12th - Creation (Devana, Rebis)

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2019
why is the mc spawn of both 3rd and 4th? Or is it not confirmed?
He's technically a spawn of whoever you picked at the beginning, going right gives you the 3rd and going left gives you the 4th. What happened is MC inherited the traits of both Apostles, something that Apostle spawn have the potential to do, which means that functionally he's the spawn of both, at least for now (its possible which one he's the "real" spawn of -so to speak- has some effect in the future, likely at the end)

Sep 5, 2018
Got a few questions...
1)Does mc's weaknesses like lightning, fire etc. Disappear with his evolutions?
Not disappear per say however for example his heavy armor that came with third evolution allow him to negate fire to the point its not longer a weakness. Still if he was attacked by someone like Malik i doubt his armor would provide any meanigful resistance.
As for lightning its still one of the apparent weakness that he possess.

Nov 18, 2023
The Apostles and their spawn are as follows:
1st - The Order (Jake)
2nd - The Power (Michael)
3rd - The Body (Ella,MC)
4th - The Memory (MC, Aglaecwif)
5th - Time (Unconfirmed) (Deus, Zach?)
6th - The Ether (Alice)
7th - Darkness/The Lord of Dark (Valravn)
8th - Light (Tiffany)
9th - Unknown (Eiseth)
10th - Unknown
11th - Destruction (Evander)
12th - Creation (Devana, Rebis)
Isn't the 1st — The Authority?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes