KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
Is there a gallery in game? Where is this?
It's a monster profile meant to be a patreon reward, so they aren't findable in-game. They're the constructs that Devana creates, though the fact that they were originally manufactured by the Rebis is kind of interesting. Did she learn to make them by having the know-how given to her by the 12th in an an evolution high, or was she taught by the Rebis itself? The latter would raise questions, since the Rebis is kind of a neutral party in all this.

Reactions: openup212

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
It's a monster profile meant to be a patreon reward, so they aren't findable in-game. They're the constructs that Devana creates, though the fact that they were originally manufactured by the Rebis is kind of interesting. Did she learn to make them by having the know-how given to her by the 12th in an an evolution high, or was she taught by the Rebis itself? The latter would raise questions, since the Rebis is kind of a neutral party in all this.
Not sure how I feel about lore being a patreon reward. Custom artworks and polls for future content is one thing, but I feel like lore shouldn't be paywalled. Maybe if we get a 1.0 release he can put them in.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Well the mc has the traits of both
you can choose between the two at the beginning
the only difference is a scene with the mother memory
but I didn't see much difference in the game running
View attachment 3103268
It slightly alters some dialog with monsters where they refer to your ancestor.
Either changing which number is referred to, or in using a different gender pronoun to describe your divine ancestor.

Reactions: King_In_Yellow

AtomicAtom2021

Aug 30, 2023
I'm curious. Theoretically, wouldn't the MC be able to mimic any and all apostle powers by simply learning them from viewing the 4th's memories and changing his DNA and genetics to match said apostle? This is just pure speculation and obviously he wouldn't be able to do something like this until he is at his peak. But it just makes me wonder as we've seen something like that when he consumes other superhuman/monsters.

myst0501

May 30, 2020
Xanthe: "While replicating the structure of a monster's body is a useful ability, it is not enough to make use of their powers."
Xanthe: "There seems to be a more... mystical side, to the powers these monsters, and by extension you superhumans, possess."
Xanthe: "An alien energy source, a power that is not so easily replicated through science, despite our efforts."
Xanthe: "No doubt you've felt it within you, the energy that is needed to activate your shapeshifting."
Xanthe: "It is unique for each monster and superhuman, and it is necessary to use their power. Without that, even if you mimic their bodies, their powers will elude you."

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
What if the MC half digested someone? Like, they'd still be alive, just trapped inside the MC, with parts of their body assimilated to prevent escape while also maintaining control of their motor functions and maybe some parts of the brain to maintain compliance.

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
I started compiling the various leaked "Monster Reports" and "Profiles".

Mirror 1 — Monster Reports & Profiles (20 MB)

Mirror 2 — Monster Reports & Profiles (20 MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are the ones that I managed to find. There are still a few missing reports, including Valraven's.

If you find any, let me know, I'll add them in later.
https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-v0-97-weirdworld.74436/page-741

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Yo does this game contain femdom?
Not really.
1) There is a scene with a female guard that MC eventually turns the tables.
2) There is a certain monster that if you fight it alone it overpowers you and sucks you off.
3) There is a certain monster that unless you agree to a deal, she will kill you, but it's not really femdom.

I can't really remember anything else. Technically since MC has sex with females that are considerably powerful than him, there exists an element of not having full control, but it can't really be called femdom and generally MC has the more active role during sex.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yo does this game contain femdom?
Yes, though they're minor. The first happens with FMC, if you choose to dominate Jared sexually. Then there's the prison scene with the guard. After that would be the Gorgon. The final one would be Eisheth to the MC. I guess you could say the Minyak scene as well but that's a dead end.

Those scenes would be "femdom" but they're pretty light. If you're talking about hard femdom, then no. Nico had the potential to do it and even chocked him during the sex scene, but she gets reversed. She even threatened to rape the MC when he rejected her but it doesn't go further than that.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind some reverse rape scenes. The only hope is Nyx and pissed off Ella at this point. Maybe Mommy 4th had enough of MC fucking everything that moves and decides to punish him with some tentacles and memory shenanigans.

Reactions: myst0501

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Are we sure that the people the MC consumes are truly gone? Stuff like Bailey and Jake (if you did), seem to indicate that their "presence" still exists within the MC, even if not apparent on the surface. Is the MC kind of like a hive mind?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: King_In_Yellow

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Are we sure that the people the MC consumes are truly gone? Stuff like Bailey and Jake (if you did), seem to indicate that their "presence" still exists within the MC, even if not apparent on the surface. Is the MC kind of like a hive mind?
I don't know if you ever played Prototype or even heard about it but I feel like the concept is the same.
The MC could basically be a hive mind, if he wished to, but as of now his mental identity is much stronger than anyones he consumed so he simply "suffocate" them and continue living like it's nothing. We saw a few instances where superhumans, that are absolutely stronger in the mental sense than any human, rose to the surface for a bit just to get "silenced" by the MC another time.
In conclusion I personally think that the MC could effectively kill and outright eliminate forever anyone (as long as the subject consumed doesn't have an extremely developed mental capability), he just won't for now

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I don't know if you ever played Prototype or even heard about it but I feel like the concept is the same.
The MC could basically be a hive mind, if he wished to, but as of now his mental identity is much stronger than anyones he consumed so he simply "suffocate" them and continue living like it's nothing. We saw a few instances where superhumans, that are absolutely stronger in the mental sense than any human, rose to the surface for a bit just to get "silenced" by the MC another time.
I played Prototype 2 when I was like 12 or so, but my memory is foggy. I don't recall that game mentioning what happens to the other people once they get consumed.

In conclusion I personally think that the MC could effectively kill and outright eliminate forever anyone (as long as the subject consumed doesn't have an extremely developed mental capability), he just won't for now
I'm pretty sure he's eliminated some of the lesser people in a more corruption focused playthrough, like the farmer.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
I played Prototype 2 when I was like 12 or so, but my memory is foggy. I don't recall that game mentioning what happens to the other people once they get consumed.

I'm pretty sure he's eliminated some of the lesser people in a more corruption focused playthrough, like the farmer.
In the Prototype franchise every time Alex Mercer and James Heller consume someone they absorb his clothes, his body, his memories and therefore his personality and so does the MC. In fact both the MCs of Prototype and the MC of Superhuman can fully impersonate someone else as they absorbed everything about that person and fortunately their very strong mental identity preserve their original personalities over the ocean of other people they've absorbed.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
In the Prototype franchise every time Alex Mercer and James Heller consume someone they absorb his clothes, his body, his memories and therefore his personality and so does the MC. In fact both the MCs of Prototype and the MC of Superhuman can fully impersonate someone else as they absorbed everything about that person and fortunately their very strong mental identity preserve their original personalities over the ocean of other people they've absorbed.
Well yeah I'm aware of that. But in this game there are scenes that would seem to indicate that something is preserved in their consumption. Like, if you look at the scene where Mia is healed by the MC after consuming Jake, he speaks out to Jake as though he was still there (which would be weird if he's just talking to himself), then comments that Jake's presence seemingly disappeared. That's what I was referring to. I know he consumes their memories and personality to the point he can mimic them perfectly, but it appears as though something about Jake is fundamentally preserved after he was consumed, basically the part of Jake that makes him distinct from the MC. You could call it his soul or consciousness, not sure what exactly there is, but Jake isn't entirely subsumed by the MC. He's still there, deep inside him. Not necessarily still alive, but not exactly dead either.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Well yeah I'm aware of that. But in this game there are scenes that would seem to indicate that something is preserved in their consumption. Like, if you look at the scene where Mia is healed by the MC after consuming Jake, he speaks out to Jake as though he was still there (which would be weird if he's just talking to himself), then comments that Jake's presence seemingly disappeared. That's what I was referring to. I know he consumes their memories and personality to the point he can mimic them perfectly, but it appears as though something about Jake is fundamentally preserved after he was consumed, basically the part of Jake that makes him distinct from the MC. You could call it his soul or consciousness, not sure what exactly there is, but Jake isn't entirely subsumed by the MC. He's still there, deep inside him. Not necessarily still alive, but not exactly dead either.
Yeah because like I theorized earlier: the superhumans are utterly stronger than a simple human in both the physical and mental sense (obviously with some variatons from superhuman to superhuman, especially considering the difference between the various levels), so a superhuman like Jake who (even if a bit of a bitch) specializes in the mental use of his powers would naturally maintain a bit of an identity, but if the MC wishes to he could easily consume in a more definite way the whole of Jake and everyone else

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
xanthe quotes
this reminds me. he says the energies conflict with each other.
yet their virtual reality collects everyone's energies into a single container where this blend of heterogenous energy is used to power various magitech around the base (such as the virtual reality simulators)

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes