johnsmith001

Aug 10, 2018
I think the war in Eastern Europe can provide the creators with much material ideas for fighting. War in Middle East also. And the coming war in Asia is a hugh pool of footages and statistics for creative minds.

jjtom000

Apr 1, 2020
Ella's seeing ability comes from her eyes. Just like the MC felt his power in his spine, focused on the base with his tails and on at the base of his skull, which likely enhances his memory echo, Ella's power is focused in her eyes.
She has the ability to look at somebody and see how physically and mentally compatible they are with a monster infection, and which monster would be best for them, and she can see power levels of superhumans like SIN's goggles did.
Ella also doesn't have any mind control powers to force MC to act at the orphanage. The MC getting forced to help with the kids is more likely related to his time at the clinic after his mom died and his lost memories of Ella from his childhood.
The "seeing" ability I was referring to is that Ella seems to know information she doesn't suppose to as if she existed in different places at the same time, this "seeing" ability was hinted by Jake and Ella herself a few time.

About the orphanage scene, I think the wording made it pretty clear that it's due to outside force more than MC's.

Also the fact that if MC chose not to intervene, Ella's point to MC will decrease by 1 basically confirm that.

I mean, why would her point to MC decrease when MC just "chose to" save the kids ?

The only explanation is that she knew MC actually didn't want to intervene and had to force MC to do it herself. IMG_3124.png

Last edited:

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
The "seeing" ability I was referring to is that Ella seems to know information she doesn't suppose to as if she existed in different places at the same time, this "seeing" ability was hinted by Jake and Ella herself a few time.

About the orphanage scene, I think the wording made it pretty clear that it's due to outside force more than MC's.

Also the fact that if MC chose not to intervene, Ella's point to MC will decrease by 1 basically confirm that.

I mean, why would her point to MC decrease when MC just "chose to" save the kids ?

The only explanation is that she knew MC actually didn't want to intervene and had to force MC to do it herself. View attachment 3092929
Yeah she most probably splits parts of herself off to keep track of people, and in this case she used that part of herself to physically move our arm to deal with the homeless man, I highly doubt she could read our mind to know we weren't going to deal with him however. Probably were just taking too long for her liking. We already know she's capable of having parts of her live outside of her main body, so it stands to reason that she could create something capable of both seeing and exerting itself physically, especially if she's nearby.

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
First pic
6th slot:
In the latest update you have to solve the murder mystery correctly. (Keep the blade, Take piece of brains, Ask Brianna for Help, Catch the landlord's lie). If you have an active romance with Brianna you will get the scene.

Second pic
1st slot:
Futa version of FMC content

2nd slot:
Go to the fraternity party as female, only available if you prioritize the cheerleader route. Tess will invite you in a room.

3rd slot:
Go to the fraternity party as female (futa version), only available if you prioritize the cheerleader route. Tess will invite you in a room.

6th slot:
Futa version of FMC content

Third pic
Both pics are Demi's trap route. Demi's gender depends on player's choice. When first meeting Demi chose "Boy?".

Fourth pic
Second row: I don't know that one, haven't unlocked it myself.

Third row: During MC's time in prison, if his relationship score with Jake is low, he will force MC to shoot himself. MC will go to the morgue to do his experiments and you can choose to tittyfuck the test corpse.

Fifth pic:
First row: The finalle of Liz's NTR route. Odd that you haven't yet unlocked it, I don't think it has any requirements.

Second row: I don't know that one.

Sixth pic:
Haven't unlocked these myself but they look like SIN Infiltration content.
thank you so much for helping

jjtom000

Apr 1, 2020
Yeah she most probably splits parts of herself off to keep track of people, and in this case she used that part of herself to physically move our arm to deal with the homeless man, I highly doubt she could read our mind to know we weren't going to deal with him however. Probably were just taking too long for her liking. We already know she's capable of having parts of her live outside of her main body, so it stands to reason that she could create something capable of both seeing and exerting itself physically, especially if she's nearby.
I mean she didn't need to have mind-reading ability to know MC's intention when MC literally steps aside and lets the hobo threaten the kids, that's why the 1 point decreases to MC.

Reactions: bloodaxis

jexyheir

Feb 19, 2020
So maybe Deus got so little power that lv5 MC mistook him as human.
Maybe, that's just it. But it seems like monsters always know who is spawn and who's not. So I was getting ideas that he's from same breed as Shopkeep or something.

For Ella's seeing ability...
Yeah, I was asking more about "knowing" shit, like which monster give to whom. Was a stupid question cause she did tell that she basically senses everyones' physique down to genetics and compatibilities. Which seems alright to be from Third. And about mental status she can just be observing and guessing, considering number of fuckups like Kenny.
Doesn't explain how she knows so much about monster lore and where to find them, I guess we'll learn for sure later.

About seeing everything I always thought she just plants bugs in everything she wants as she goes. Also means she has private 5g between her cells, kinda cool. MC should do stuff like that, but he's too stupid to even copy bodies of everything he's touching.

Also noticed that WW changed the scene with identification of Ellas' dead body. Added couple lines that explains why MC shouldn't touch it. Such a small detail that adds a lot for the story as a whole. Thanks for that.

Last edited:

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Maybe, that's just it. But it seems like monsters always know who is spawn and who's not. So I was getting ideas that he's from same breed as Shopkeep or something.

Yeah, I was asking more about "knowing" shit, like which monster give to whom. Was a stupid question cause she did tell that she basically senses everyones' physique down to genetics and compatibilities. Which seems alright to be from Third. And about mental status she can just be observing and guessing, considering number of fuckups like Kenny.
Doesn't explain how she knows so much about monster lore and where to find them, I guess we'll learn for sure later.

About seeing everything I always thought she just plants bugs in everything she wants as she goes. Also means she has private 5g between her cells, kinda cool. MC should do stuff like that, but he's too stupid to even copy bodies of everything he's touching.

Also noticed that WW changed the scene with identification of Ellas' dead body. Added couple lines that explains why MC shouldn't touch it. Such a small detail that adds a lot for the story as a whole. Thanks for that.
She's got perfect molecular control of her body, so presumably she can see and evaluate other people down to their molecules as well, makes sense that she can figure out peoples compatibility.

Reactions: jexyheir

GODDAMNUSERNAMES

Aug 30, 2022
Hey I was wondering if anyone had a save file or a version of the game with all the gallery unlocked? I played through the game multiple times and I kept getting stuck on this one part against the blueish bird thing at the harbor, and when I realized how far back I would have to go I just kinda gave up.
So yeah does anyone have a save with the full gallery please?

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
Hey I was wondering if anyone had a save file or a version of the game with all the gallery unlocked? I played through the game multiple times and I kept getting stuck on this one part against the blueish bird thing at the harbor, and when I realized how far back I would have to go I just kinda gave up.
So yeah does anyone have a save with the full gallery please?
There isnt really a way to get all scenes open in 1 playthrough, some scenes have too much variation or come up only during specific routes. The Gallery Unlocker is linked on the main page, though.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
While anything's possible, the twins seem to make up the universe in a dualistic manner. In the sense that they have cosmic properties that govern everything.

Demi's power alters perception and emotions which could be a memory and authority trait. Monsters breeding a lot created many traits so it's not exactly guaranteed that it hints at an Apostle Trait. 9th and 10th was originally thought to be Death and Destruction by me before the reveal this update but it seems that Life falls under Creation which eliminated the need for the Life and Death duality. Especially since Destruction is now the 11th.

The only thing I can think of at the moment is Cause (9th) and Effect (10th) with the combined power being Causality. I'll have work out some ideas after rereading Eisheth memory scene again. It does hint at what her trait could be but we'll likely have to wait and see.
when we talk to Aglaecwif and Valravn, they tells us that order, which brings together authority and power, is probably the greatest power.
So each pairs has a more general theme and creation + destruction couldn't just be chaos?
the 3rd and 4th have the body and memory could have a link with the soul, which would fall on the theme of life.
and we could put dark and light under the theme of void/death and could even be connected to the lord of dark that Valravn worship.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
when we talk to Aglaecwif and Valravn, they tells us that order, which brings together authority and power, is probably the greatest power.
So each pairs has a more general theme and creation + destruction couldn't just be chaos?
the 3rd and 4th have the body and memory could have a link with the soul, which would fall on the theme of life.
and we could put dark and light under the theme of void/death and could even be connected to the lord of dark that Valravn worship.
My best guess is something like:
Authority and Power make Order.
Body and Memory make Structure.
Time and Space make Reality.
Dark and Light make Void.
9th/10th make ???.
Destruction and Creation make Chaos.

Is this what the arbiters refer to? I dunno much about those guys, except that they're apparently above the Apostles.

jjtom000

Apr 1, 2020
It was hinted that Ella is working with the apostles(3rd and 4th).
In one of the dead end, when MC reveled he got both traits, she will capture MC and offer him to them.
Also that doc of SIN said they have a representative from monster that bring them knowledge, is likely Ella.
Being a fellow chosen and very few who can understand monster languages also help her to have a rapport with other chosen and command lesser monster.

Well Ella is a pure spawn of 3rd, it's established that she is far superior than MC in terms of body control. It will probably take MC much more power or at a higher lv to successfully copy what Ella did effortlessly at the first place.

jjtom000

Apr 1, 2020
She's got perfect molecular control of her body, so presumably she can see and evaluate other people down to their molecules as well, makes sense that she can figure out peoples compatibility.
I imagine her being a pure spawn of Body also help her to gain understanding of anatomy that beyond compare and thus can see/understand things about body that other cannot.

jexyheir

Feb 19, 2020
Ella is working with the apostles
Yeah, and it's strange cause she's been doing it since before third evolution. Meaning she's probably has something going for her beside powers.

In one of the dead end
In that dead end the thing that kills our apostle is 7th, right? The hand is same as in Valravns flashback. Seems interesting that he can just gobble apostle in one swoop like it's nothing. Also seen after evolution in a dream, which is strange since there was no previous interaction.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
There are hints that Ella's ability to see compatibility and other special information about someone, does not come from the trait itself, but from augmenting her eyes through shapeshifting. Similar to how MC can change his eyes to see in the dark, she has changed the anatomy and augmented it with monster features that allow her to perceive far more than a human eye can see.

The main hint is during the Ella vs Gillibrand & Jill & Nico scene.
1) When Gillibrand and Jill announce themselves, Ella has her back turned to them. When she turns around and looks at them, she is surprised how weak they are despite their grand titles.

2) We know Ella has augmented herself, but I think this line is quite telling:
Ella "Heh, I know. You wouldn't believe how much of my eyes and brain I've had to play around with."

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes