turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
It improves massively.
Just look at the pictures on the first page. View attachment 3420707
Hmmm........I´ve interpreted this question more belonging the environment (like buildings) and people (especially female), and there I didn´t recognize a significant changing until Day 76 (my progress so far).

But anyway I like it as it is :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL:

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Past Day61 you should see some art improvements. The MC vs Jake fight is a step up. It's also around the time that Emily's and Amber's sidequests are finished, which also feature better art, up to a point.

They get progressively better, peaking around day84 (Alice update, Valravn fight), day99 (Huge and well drawn fight, MC update/evolution), day107+ (Past this point, everything except sprites is pretty much upgraded)

DylanbezzEA

Feb 21, 2022
I’ve just caught up with the story, and can someone give me a tldr on what just happened with the dream sequences are, is the mc just finding out about the 12, and is the next update going to show us the rest of the twelve? And is all this making the memory power stronger and then I’m guessing an evolution to get out of position the mc is in? And whats happening with the twins, how is this all going to go?

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
I’ve just caught up with the story, and can someone give me a tldr on what just happened with the dream sequences are, is the mc just finding out about the 12, and is the next update going to show us the rest of the twelve? And is all this making the memory power stronger and then I’m guessing an evolution to get out of position the mc is in? And whats happening with the twins, how is this all going to go?
A lot is still unclear but I´ll try to explain to the best of my (limited) ability. MC is indeed locked in his head thanks to Shen, and is taking the opportunity to train his Memory abilities and strengthening his Memory trait by forming connections to all of the apostoles. He is halfway there by the end of this update, with the rest indeed likely to be shown in the next one. Evolution for the MC as a result of this training is looking unlikely. As for Amber and Liz, they are getting the very special twin superhuman ascenscion treatment that Tanos had the Moon Twins undergo.

Reactions: SquallofNight
Sep 5, 2018
1. Time with Syla - just treat it as a memory training arc for MC. Each established connection makes him stronger, in the next update we are most likely going to continue it.
2. Evolution in the next update is unlikely, there is still more for mc to do as evo 3. No point in rushing with evolutions, if i had to guess i would bet that the next evo wont happen until 1.0 update.
3. Twins situation, looks like Tanos is still waiting for a proper moment to trigger a trait for twins to ascend.

Reactions: Katsuki45

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
The exact point of the training is a matter of speculation. I won't bore you with convoluted theories, but Syla says that consuming memories makes the Memory trait stronger. The higher quality the Memories, the stronger the trait.

Since Apostles represent important concepts relevant to Divinity and the creation of the universe, connecting to them and absorbing their memories allows MC to gain insight to the origin of everything.

My own opinion is that just like MC can absorb the memories of a common thug and learning how to immitate the personality and various traits that the particular thug possesses, the same is happening here, just on a much larger scale. A God's personality, depth of character and knowledge is orders of magnitude more potent. Once MC fully assimilates these memories, he will be able to "see" more with his power and understand everything at a fundamental level, perhaps up to the point of omniscience. There's probably more than that going on, as Syla says a few peculiar things that we currently lack the context to understand.

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
I didn't give a shit about Ella death, but Laurie's is another story, what was the point to kill her ?! Why doing my man Deryl like this ? Hasn't he suffered enough already ?

And I may not be the first one to point this out, but the boobies are way too big, luckily they're drawn way less exaggerated in the most worked arts, but I wish it could be so for the normal one too…

• Sad
Reactions: JmTrad

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I didn't give a shit about Ella death, but Laurie's is another story, what was the point to kill her ?! Why doing my man Deryl like this ? Hasn't he suffered enough already ?

And I may not be the first one to point this out, but the boobies are way too big, luckily they're drawn way less exaggerated in the most worked arts, but I wish it could be so for the normal one too…
Well at least we are able to prevent laurie's death if we want, i mean we don't even have to choose between saving her or banging aglaecwif anymore.

Reactions: SquallofNight

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
Well at least we are able to prevent laurie's death if we want, i mean we don't even have to choose between saving her or banging aglaecwif anymore.
Seriously ?! How we're supposed to know about this ? Ok thanks !

Kazenaraka

Aug 16, 2019
It's both power and skill check, it first happened in the split tunnels, depending on the rewards you get from either paths, you need
for more details there's a walkthrough on the front page

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
You need this +3 points on the 2nd fight to save Laurie:
  • 100 power (or pick the right path and don't meet Aglaecwif) allow you to pick the option "Hesitate" in the 1st fight that will give you +1 point in the 2nd fight.
  • 28 skill gives you +1 point.
  • Choose "Destroy it before its finished" +1 point

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Simply put... Each dream gives you 10 power... So, a total of 120 power boost... Which makes you 2x stronger than before.... A lvl 3 with enough power to put most if not all lvl 4 to shame

Reactions: Nadder
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes