Kazenaraka

Aug 16, 2019
wait, the dreams have been giving us a power boost??
Yes, we've been focusing so much on the body department (3rd apostle trait) that we neglect the memory trait (4th Apostle trait), the dream sequences is despite being planned to put MC in indefinite weakening states, ended up strengthening him because it allows him to commit to his memory more

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Simply put... Each dream gives you 10 power... So, a total of 120 power boost... Which makes you 2x stronger than before.... A lvl 3 with enough power to put most if not all lvl 4 to shame
I'm fairly sure that Level 4s have Power in the thousands. After all the are supposed to beat threats like the Himavat, Hugnir and Asura. For reference, MC thinks that the Asura is around 3000 power. So he probably isnt't putting any level 4s to shame yet. Although I suspect that he may be able to beat some of them in a duel. After all Shen seemed to have a lot of trouble.

wait, the dreams have been giving us a power boost??
10 per dream regardless of choices.
5 if you choose to hunt with Michael.

This update gives you 65 Power total.

The next update will possibly give more, as MC will most likely go through the rest of the Apostles (60) and Syla has promised to teach him something which may also increase his power, along with whatever extra training opportunities he finds while on the paths.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I'm fairly sure that Level 4s have Power in the thousands. After all the are supposed to beat threats like the Himavat, Hugnir and Asura. For reference, MC thinks that the Asura is around 3000 power. So he probably isnt't putting any level 4s to shame yet. Although I suspect that he may be able to beat some of them in a duel. After all Shen seemed to have a lot of trouble.
Wow... That's a really massive power jump... If it's true, I don't think mc can reach that level in the game unless the game runs for few years... (How to acquire more power? Rich people can use that power boost (power boost from Tiffany and joker...).... Even dreams don't give that much power... Maybe God's memories should give more than 30...more than artificial boost can give...)

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Wow... That's a really massive power jump... If it's true, I don't think mc can reach that level in the game unless the game runs for few years... (How to acquire more power? Rich people can use that power boost (power boost from Tiffany and joker...).... Even dreams don't give that much power... Maybe God's memories should give more than 30...more than artificial boost can give...)
*insert gtdead's theory of how power growth will work per evolution here*

May 13, 2023
Hi, I know I'm new and all, but I noticed something while replaying the game I didn't see people comment here (through my memory isn't infallible)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On unrelated note, this is my first time posting here, so any feedback regarding posting or the contents of my post here would be highly appreciated if you have the time. Thanks a lot!

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
A timelapse of 2 years will probably allow him to reach that point as a level 3 but I think he will evolve way before that.
If he evolves however, he will probably reach that number easily. If any level 4 HERO agent has enough power to deal with those threats, then MC will also get enough to compete or even surpass some of them.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Hi, I know I'm new and all, but I noticed something while replaying the game I didn't see people comment here (through my memory isn't infallible)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On unrelated note, this is my first time posting here, so any feedback regarding posting or the contents of my post here would be highly appreciated if you have the time. Thanks a lot!
Considering that Power Eaters are deeply linked to water and that is the monster which infected then i assume it was a way for Shoopkeep to have some kind of leverage on the girls, the guy works with deals after all.
My theory is that the earrings would be useful in a different way, maybe to make sure the users properly evolve if they are twins whitout the risk of monsterfying, we know that there is a special kind of evolution for twins now.

I'm am not very worried about their wellbeing, at least not that they will die from the infection process but some people are, so there is the theory they will fuse in a sinlge being and if that is the case yours fit really well.

Personally i think they will be fine, everyone dies horribly when turning superhuman so as scary as it was seeing Amber like that is just to gives us a cliffhanger.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I only have the problem with how they are suffering or how much they are suffering.... Everyone dies, then come back with power... But this bastard is clearly prolonging their suffering(maybe even adding more) so he can have time to study the process of twin evolution... I hope we can tear him to pieces and watch his suffering along with the twins
Also, power eaters are not unique... They are like piranha... But maybe those earrings are special items... They might help the twin become unique

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
She'll be fine not because of any weird shopkeep shenanigans (I doubt the twins could "offer" him anything that would be worth being an "enemy" of the MC), or because of any meta "muh waifu hasnt had a fight scene yet" reasons, but because Yung Xanthe isnt a dumbass and he clearly knows what he is doing. He is obviously doing more than necessary (for a normal monsterfication) but the idea that he is going to kill her is almost laughable.

1. they (sin) just wasted time, resources, and an extremely powerful and intelligent monster to "get" the twins....as well as whatever was needed to summon the monsters/any other preparation all for xanthe to just bisect her and kill her? While she wasnt even able to feel most of it? Even if Xanthe was the "head" of sin and that was the goal all that would do is make sin look like a joke instead of a group that is "close-ish" to hero

2. Ella (and likely sins) plans clearly require MC not stopping them or even being on their side..... and directly after kidnapping MC yung xanthe decides to kill one of his harem/oldest friend? Unless he plans to build a full ass robot (that mc cant tell is a robot) killing her would serve only to ensure that MC will not side with SIN since we know as of the bonfire that MC values the "cast" as either the most important or the only important people to him

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
She'll be fine not because of any weird shopkeep shenanigans (I doubt the twins could "offer" him anything that would be worth being an "enemy" of the MC), or because of any meta "muh waifu hasnt had a fight scene yet" reasons, but because Yung Xanthe isnt a dumbass and he clearly knows what he is doing. He is obviously doing more than necessary (for a normal monsterfication) but the idea that he is going to kill her is almost laughable.

1. they (sin) just wasted time, resources, and an extremely powerful and intelligent monster to "get" the twins....as well as whatever was needed to summon the monsters/any other preparation all for xanthe to just bisect her and kill her? While she wasnt even able to feel most of it? Even if Xanthe was the "head" of sin and that was the goal all that would do is make sin look like a joke instead of a group that is "close-ish" to hero

2. Ella (and likely sins) plans clearly require MC not stopping them or even being on their side..... and directly after kidnapping MC yung xanthe decides to kill one of his harem/oldest friend? Unless he plans to build a full ass robot (that mc cant tell is a robot) killing her would serve only to ensure that MC will not side with SIN since we know as of the bonfire that MC values the "cast" as either the most important or the only important people to him
Yep, not only it will create a huge conflict of interest that will derail the plot, but Tanos is actually happy with how Amber has progressed.
Tanos' undertaking requires both Twins to be alive, so if that wasn't the case he wouldn't be happy at all.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

I agree with your overall assesment, the young Xanthe wont kill and has no interrest in killing the twins, it would just be stupid.

But about your 2) i dont think anyone but ella views/considers the mc important for anything, i doubt ella shared her true goals with sin, it seemed more like a relationship because some of their goals (ella&sin) were the same but not even close all of them. Or is Xanthe the one who guided Ella on this path? It could be but i dont think so.

But yeah i dont think SIN really gives a fuck about the mc or the way he reacts to stuff they are doing. He's just a level 3 who somehow ended up as the mascot from hero (which may makes him a bit more valueable).

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I agree with your overall assesment, the young Xanthe wont kill and has no interrest in killing the twins, it would just be stupid.

But about your 2) i dont think anyone but ella views/considers the mc important for anything, i doubt ella shared her true goals with sin, it seemed more like a relationship because some of their goals (ella&sin) were the same but not even close all of them. Or is Xanthe the one who guided Ella on this path? It could be but i dont think so.

But yeah i dont think SIN really gives a fuck about the mc or the way he reacts to stuff they are doing. He's just a level 3 who somehow ended up as the mascot from hero (which may makes him a bit more valueable).
SIN cares about him enough to specifically capture him as well as who Deryl who makes sense as "he" was helping ella/sin already and has unique abilities even when considered against monsters and superhumans, amber/liz make sense as they are twins. Why capture MC though? Its not to prevent him from trying to get his friends back because all they are doing is putting them in the same building, nor is it to piss off/remove a key peiece of hero as none of the real heavy hitters care enough about MC/he isnt one of the heavy hitters of hero. Ella has been dead for a bit in game too so its not like she is there currently telling them to kidnap him.

Unless SIN captured MC to "force" him to join I cant think of a reason why they would need him and even that would fall under "Ella told them at least part of the plan". I would be surpised if at least the "kids" (briar, charlie, shen etc) dont know about Ella's plans as shes clearly been making this plan for awhile (the doll knows about the plan saying that things will get much worse but then better)

Edit: Ella (doll) being able to tell her friends (who aren't superpowered at all) "about" her plan at all would make her not telling/lying to her superpowered kids who she cares about and are part of the plan really weird imo but im gonna be siding with ella at the end of the day so take all this with a grain of salt :KEK:

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

Cole, one of the leaders of SIN, IIRC the one whose idea it was to create SIN in the first place, has a hate boner for the MC because he has serious mommy issues.

With ella being his adoptive mom who raised him, and also the woman he is most trying to impress and seduce. And being extremely jealous over her attention and affection towards the MC.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Does the version number (0.976) mean the game is very close to completion or is it just a number?

Please without spoilers I'm still playing the game (just joined hero).

Reactions: JmTrad and turbojoe
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes