Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Are they really so oversized? I mean, looking at all girls we have:
• Small to Nonexisting.: Demi and Mia.
• Average.: Clover, Devana and Zara.
• Above Average (Medium or Fun Size).: Bailey, Danica, Jess, Laurie, Nyx and Rina.
• Big Boobs.: Amber, Brianna, Claudia, Christie, Ella, Liz and Nico.
• HUGE.: Alice, Emily, Lexi, Tess and Tiffany.
• MONSTER TITS.: Aglaecwif, Claire and Eisheth.
• FUCKING MASSIVE: Angelina and Lisa.
• TIER ANGELINA.: This is Ange going super saiyan in the morning before the milking session.

Would female MC be under Big or Huge :unsure:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm one of the main fans of the original art, but I'm too used to the new art now.

As someone who loved, and I really mean loves, Danica and Alexis old art a lot, I don't mind the new look. WW somehow made Nico even more fucking hot than she was previously. Then we got Nyx, Aglaecwif, and a whole lot of other upgrades. Would I be mad if WW went back to the old style? No, but with the way the new art is, I'm fine with the direction.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
• Above Average (Medium or Fun Size).: Bailey, Danica, Jess, Laurie, Nyx and Rina.
• TIER ANGELINA.: This is Ange going super saiyan in the morning before the milking session.

So... yeah, we have some ultra super mega huge bazoongas, but even the bigger ones (like Alice and Emily) are fewer compared to the more "normal" big and above average tiers.
To be frank, the above average and big boobs tier should just be combined. Nico's tits are barely bigger than Dani's and Nyx. They're all in the same ball park which is why I find the oversized tits comments a bit amusing. They're definitely big but it's not that crazy.

Of all the characters, Alice, Alexis, Aglaecwif, Angelina, Emily, Lisa, Syla and Tiffany have the biggest breast. Everyone else is below them. That's 8 women out of like over 30. Everyone else hovers around Ella's size. Either being slightly bigger or smaller.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022

So... yeah, we have some ultra super mega huge bazoongas, but even the bigger ones (like Alice and Emily) are fewer compared to the more "normal" big and above average tiers.
Liz's are perfect with her toned body. Claudia's were perfect too in that peek into the dream/future.

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
To be frank, the above average and big boobs tier should just be combined. Nico's tits are barely bigger than Dani's and Nyx. They're all in the same ball park which is why I find the oversized tits comments a bit amusing. They're definitely big but it's not that crazy.

Of all the characters, Alice, Alexis, Aglaecwif, Angelina, Emily, Lisa, Syla and Tiffany have the biggest breast. Everyone else is below them. That's 8 women out of like over 30. Everyone else hovers around Ella's size. Either being slightly bigger or smaller.
I divided it in two because some girls didn't feel small enough to go on average, while others weren't as big as the girls in Huge.

Dani is closer to Nico, i agree, but i still think she is smaller (hers are a lot rounder and look perkier though). But Nyx is at least 1 or 2 cups smaller (i compared when we were first introduced to Nyx and the other captains, and the difference was noticible; although, it could have been her clothes types).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul
Mar 31, 2020
Whats the highest achievable power/skill for a 0 corruption playthrough as of 0.976 release? I've got 470 power/38 skill, wondering if it's possible to get more.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022

I think when you have to make 6 separate categories for "above average" (and average and below are just 2) you're pretty much confirming the point large breasts are something of the game's staple. :sneaky:

Nothing wrong with it mind you, but there's little point in trying to deny it.

Reactions: Robotai

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Whats the highest achievable power/skill for a 0 corruption playthrough as of 0.976 release? I've got 470 power/38 skill, wondering if it's possible to get more.
Damn, I have 420/37 on 0 corruption.
How did you get so high?
I mostly forgot all previous choices you can do since I am not replaying the game.
Does it have anything to do with the fact that I have 10 mil dollars?

Mar 31, 2020
Damn, I have 420/37 on 0 corruption.
How did you get so high?
I mostly forgot all previous choices you can do since I am not replaying the game.
Does it have anything to do with the fact that I have 10 mil dollars?
Lots of seemingly unimportant choices boost your stats, for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nets you +3 power and +3 skill. Off the top of my head the largest missable power boost was from first choosing the horn instead of the eye from the shopkeep for the +10 power boost, then choosing to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for +5 power and +3 skill boost.
Probably. IIRC if you wish for power then it nets you +50 which would track.
It's actually +30 to power.

Reactions: ffive

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Unless you do the loop during SIN Initiation, realistically, you shouldn't have got over 435 Power and 38 Skills with 0 Corruption. Minus visiting Aglaecwif, that's the max currently. With corruption, it's around 489 Power, I believe.

Mar 31, 2020
Unless you do the loop during SIN Initiation, realistically, you shouldn't have got over 435 Power and 38 Skills with 0 Corruption. Minus visiting Aglaecwif, that's the max currently. With corruption, it's around 489 Power, I believe.
The loop was patched out, you can no longer take the sketchy SIN drug. Shame. 435 power on 0 corruption tracks if you miss out on Tiffany's power up and go for Aglaecwif, though.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes