Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Does the version number (0.976) mean the game is very close to completion or is it just a number?

Please without spoilers I'm still playing the game (just joined hero).
Just a number, but WW (the dev in case you don't know) said that we could expect something big for 1.0
Someone theorized a new art makeover but probably it will be big story-wise

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
A timelapse of 2 years will probably allow him to reach that point as a level 3 but I think he will evolve way before that.
If he evolves however, he will probably reach that number easily. If any level 4 HERO agent has enough power to deal with those threats, then MC will also get enough to compete or even surpass some of them.
I'm fairly sure that Level 4s have Power in the thousands. After all the are supposed to beat threats like the Himavat, Hugnir and Asura. For reference, MC thinks that the Asura is around 3000 power. So he probably isnt't putting any level 4s to shame yet. Although I suspect that he may be able to beat some of them in a duel. After all Shen seemed to have a lot of trouble.
Asura was strong enough to beat the A rank targeted by HERO but not that much stronger either since he was severly wounded .
But when mc said that his power was dwarfed ten times over, he talking about Asura power in his wounded state after a rough fight + Nico damages, so personnaly i see it more as a figure of speech to illustrate that he was still a lot more powerfull than mc was but not really ten times, or else he would be even above 3000 at his best because he necesseraly have spent a lot of power in is other fight, but he would still have 3000 power after all that? it's seem huge for a A rank who supposed to be handled by a level 4.

From what we can see, hero generally sends his agents in teams of 2,but it seem more like a precaution than anything,(like with Lexi and Clark against Ella, Dania/Deryl and mc against gorgon or Tifanny and mc against Claire) so 2 level 4s are more than enough to deal with any A rank monster but high evolution doesnt necessary mean huge power,and most superhuman seem to gain power much slowly than mc and is friends.

Danica evolved level 2 two day after her first evolution and was only 24 power 2 years after that when she faced mc, she also didnt have much time to progress before she evolved level 3 because of the severs injury inflicted to her by mc but still evolved level 3 quickly after, or Laurie who also far weaker for her level compared to mc and his friends.
We also have the Moon twin's or Henry who have evolved realy quickly (so without much time to gain power between each evolution) or Met who tied with Evander .
Shen seem to have some difficulties against level 3 mc too, but we must not forget that he wasn't trying to kill mc, and that capturing a target alive can be harder than killing it and Shen wasnt expecting mc tentacles to have some autonomy, so it's difficult to judge here even if he seem to have far much difficulties than he should have with a supposed gap that huge.

So for me level 4 average power have to be far lower than 3000, probably more arount 1500-2000 (even if some exception can exist like duncan with level 3 ) but still difficult to say for sure because we didnt see any level 4 fight so far.

But mc evolution seem to have a patern, 10-30 for the second and 100-300 for the third one, so 1000-3000 for the fourth is likely and would put him above regular level 4 but will WW continue doing that for the rest of them? it isnt certain at all because mc seem really far from reaching that amount of power, but since Ella mention in is letter that mc will disapear with her soon ( and because i still think that mc will stay with sin for a while because of Liz and Amber risk of monsterification during their evolution without Tanos serum), mc could realy progress further through unconventional way and/or a more direct help from Ella.

little edit about Danica power and Laurie.

Last edited:

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
From what we can see, hero generally sends his agents in teams of 2,but it seem more like a precaution than anything,(like with Lexi and Clark against Ella, Dania/Deryl and mc against gorgon or Tifanny and mc against Claire) so 2 level 4s are more than enough to deal with any A rank monster but high evolution doesnt necessary mean huge power,and most superhuman seem to gain power much slowly than mc and is friends.
I may be wrong, but H.E.R.O. doesn't send 2 level 4s against an A rank, they send a level 4 and a level 3. I distinctly remember that they send a level 2 and a level 1 after C ranks (e.g. Laurie and Del) so they probably do something similar for A ranks.

Danica evolved level 2 two day after her first evolution and was only 12 power 2 years after that when she faced mc, she also didnt have much time to progress before she evolved level 3 because of the severs injury inflicted to her by mc but still evolved level 3 quickly after,
Danica had 24 power at the time of fighting MC, and she probably didn't progress much because as she admits, she didn't use her power much.

or Laurie who also far weaker for her level than she should be compared to mc and his friends.
Why, because she lost to MC and Alice, two extremely exceptional superhumans?

We also have the Moon twin's or Henry who have evolved realy quickly (so without much time to gain power between each evolution) or Met who tied with Evander .
Him tying with Evander doesn't necessarily mean they have the same power. MC defeated Valravn who had 163 power.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
So, what's your favorite moments and characters so far?
Alice best girl, man. Though the 5 I consider main LI (Alice, Amber, Liz, Ella, Emily) at the moment are all quite close.

Best moment I honestly don't know. Must be monster related though. Every time they say a barely understandable line my brain starts coming up with theories and that's the best feeling. When that fairy monster is freed during the Klaus fight he says barely two lines and I was WTF all along.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Alice best girl, man.
tv114.jpg

metal-gear-rising.gif

Best moment I honestly don't know. Must be monster related though. Every time they say a barely understandable line my brain starts coming up with theories and that's the best feeling. When that fairy monster is freed during the Klaus fight he says barely two lines and I was WTF all along.
I know the feeling, there is a lot to think about the monsters. My favorite parts are the fights and how MC uses his power.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I may be wrong, but H.E.R.O. doesn't send 2 level 4s against an A rank, they send a level 4 and a level 3. I distinctly remember that they send a level 2 and a level 1 after C ranks (e.g. Laurie and Del) so they probably do something similar for A ranks.

Danica had 24 power at the time of fighting MC, and she probably didn't progress much because as she admits, she didn't use her power much.

Why, because she lost to MC and Alice, two extremely exceptional superhumans?

Him tying with Evander doesn't necessarily mean they have the same power. MC defeated Valravn who had 163 power.
my bad for Danica, dont know why i had 12 in mind, but my point still is valid in the sens that her progression is slower than mc and she didnt have a lot of time to gain power before her third evolution, her trait still is very dangerous but in therm of raw power, she's far weaker than mc.

For Laurie maybe i didnt chose my word well, my point is that she's an average level 2 when mc already is above other regular superhuman with an equal level, same with level 3 and it's why i said that if mc evolve level 4 around 1000 to 3000, an average level 4 should have less power than that.

The comparison Met vs Evander with mc vs Valravn doesnt work though, because mc had a big advantage with is trait and his regeneration, any other superhuman with a similar level and power would have been killed (even HERO didnt expect mc to win), and even with all his advantages , mc barely win because of the power gap between him and Valravn.
When the clash between Met and Evander power resulted in a big explosion that took both down , resulting in a draw.
To do that their power have to be relatively close. (from what Evander say, Met think that Evander could have go harder, maybe he was holding back or it was the particularity the twin's have to share their power but we cant know for sure .

edit: For the part about team i will quote the teacher to respond :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SquallofNight

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Just a number, but WW (the dev in case you don't know) said that we could expect something big for 1.0
Someone theorized a new art makeover but probably it will be big story-wise
there has been some teasing in story from ella as far as new art goes but nothing concrete iirc but us seeing some "future" versions of characters make me lean towards something story focused as well

Edit: as in it doesn't make sense to draw future characters in the current artstyle since it would just mean WW has to redraw them in the "upgrade" later

Last edited:
Reactions: SquallofNight

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
there has been some teasing in story from ella as far as new art goes but nothing concrete iirc but us seeing some "future" versions of characters make me lean towards something story focused as well

Edit: as in it doesn't make sense to draw future characters in the current artstyle since it would just mean WW has to redraw them in the "upgrade" later
I think by art makeover, people meant old stuff being drawn in the new style. Especially some of the sprites, like MC's sprite.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
old artstyle grows on you, but never got used to the big boobas tho, just not my thing
Yeah, I also liked the artstyle. It also got better over the time. All the characters looked the better in later updates.

And I am also not a fan of oversized boobs. They look ridiculous. Haha.
And when a character with normal sized boobs show up (Devana Moon) you can make fun of her for having "small" boobs. Hillarious. :ROFLMAO:

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I really love the artstyle.
More so in the latest update with Bernhardt.
Man was pretty badass and his abilities look amazing.

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
Yeah, I also liked the artstyle. It also got better over the time. All the characters looked the better in later updates.

And I am also not a fan of oversized boobs. They look ridiculous. Haha.
And when a character with normal sized boobs show up (Devana Moon) you can make fun of her for having "small" boobs. Hillarious. :ROFLMAO:
Are they really so oversized? I mean, looking at all girls we have:
• Small to Nonexisting.: Demi and Mia.
• Average.: Clover, Devana and Zara.
• Above Average (Medium or Fun Size).: Bailey, Danica, Jess, Laurie, Nyx and Rina.
• Big Boobs.: Amber, Brianna, Claudia, Christie, Ella, Liz and Nico.
• HUGE.: Alice, Emily, Lexi, Tess and Tiffany.
• MONSTER TITS.: Aglaecwif, Claire and Eisheth.
• FUCKING MASSIVE: Angelina and Lisa.
• TIER ANGELINA.: This is Ange going super saiyan in the morning before the milking session.

So... yeah, we have some ultra super mega huge bazoongas, but even the bigger ones (like Alice and Emily) are fewer compared to the more "normal" big and above average tiers.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes