SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
Ok so trying to get everything about the scene
The mc enters the room and it's normal, then it gets red and we hear a heartbeat, his own heart jumps crashing against his ribcage the moment he enters, the room is cold like he just entered a freezer.
There is someone in the room filled with anger and power "and something else too"
Mc smashes the room open and Cole is backwards, we hear a heartbeat again, the red returns to the room and we hear the sound of a power being used, the same we hear when a mind power is used, Mc seems to feel pain being affected by this power "my brain splits i feel dizzy". He wonders if it's the memories or the drugs he feels sick, very sick and almost bends and vomits.

Now some thoughts
At first i had the impression that all this was Mc's memory powers giving him a feeling that something wrong was happening, maybe acessing the memories of the girls at distance, not enough to now what was happening but at least to feel the dread. However red was never a color connected to Mc's power, we have purple and black for him but never red, the heart is his own so maybe he is just very nervous, or maybe affected by someone else's power, the place being cold doesn't make sense for being something Cole did, his power is fire.
Now there is someone in the room filled with anger and power and something else to, does this mean that the person in question is filled with those two and something else ? or that other than the person with those two things there is "something else too" meaning other person in the room ?
The power is used and Mc feels sick, i known that when Mc started using his memory abilities he used to feel sick, even vomit and almost pass out but it doens't seem like he used any power, more like he was affected by something, his brain splits and he fells dizzy, again looks a lot like how he felt after every path but did he connect to something ???
For a moment i didnt think it could be the twins since they still are lvl 1 and would not affect Mc with any harmful power easily, BUT they ARE spawns of Strenght Eaters, and if one or both of them have this "trait" they would get stronger depending on whoever is there, so affecting a lvl 3 seems reasonable.

To me what is happening is that Amber could be using her Strenght Eater ability to affect Mc and this makes him feel sick, Liz is "dead", Cole is not using any power at the moment and i don't think Mc is either, also the room seems empty. The power and anger are coming from her and the something else might be regret, despair, grief...
To ad to this:

The "something else too" could be the Great Ocean connecting to both the twins.
Before leaving, Tanos said that they should rest to fully form the link between them. Maybe this is happening now, and this is them linking to the GO and, since they're twins with a shared connection, they could be having a type of "trance", with their powers going off to try and save them (akin to MCs regeneration that, even if he doesn't want, try to put him back together).

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
To ad to this:

Before leaving, Tanos said that they should rest to fully form the link between them. Maybe this is happening now, and this is them linking to the GO and, since they're twins with a shared connection, they could be having a type of "trance", with their powers going off to try and save them (akin to MCs regeneration that, even if he doesn't want, try to put him back together).

Ella mentioned to the MC and Jake that a superhuman's power would automatically do what it could to protect the superhuman. MC's shapeshifting automatically regenerating his body and Jake automatically making people ignore that he wasn't fat anymore being prime examples. It would make sense that the twin's power would be doing whatever it could to protect them at the time. We just have no idea what a Strength Eater actually does, other that it's more dangerous the more powerful it's opponents are.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
To ad to this:

Yeah, the most bizarre thing that came to my mind is Mc conecting to this "something else", because what happened to him in this scene resembles a lot how he absorbed memories from the paths, but that would mean connecting to something as powerful as the apostles.
So the ultra tinfoil hat theory is, that was Mc connecting to Great Ocean inconciously through his link with the twins, but if that is the case the he shoul have his power increased at the moment too right ?
Even though the twins connecting to great Ocean at the moment is already crazy enough.

Reactions: SquallofNight

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
Yeah, the most bizarre thing that came to my mind is Mc conecting to this "something else", because what happened to him in this scene resembles a lot how he absorbed memories from the paths, but that would mean connecting to something as powerful as the apostles.
So the ultra tinfoil hat theory is, that was Mc connecting to Great Ocean inconciously through his link with the twins, but if that is the case the he shoul have his power increased at the moment too right ?
Even though the twins connecting to great Ocean at the moment is already crazy enough.
It doesn't need to fully a full connection to the being.

Remember, it took him not only time but help from Syla and, indirect, from Shen. Without them, he probably wouldn't have connected to them, or at least not so early.

When connecting to the Apostles, he had Syla guiding and explaining them, and a full on link to each of them with prior knowledge (even the more distant paths). Here, not only is he stressed, tired and God knows what else, but he is having the shock of seen Liz's head; not to mention the flashbacks and emotions going through him right now.

Even if he tried to connect unknowingly, seen her like that drove him completely off immediately.

Also, something i remembered now. When MC enters Valravn cell w/Lexi for the first time (after the Battle), he gets a little dizzy when his powers start to deplete. This is a bit of a stretch, but it could be a similar reaction to having your powers sucked out. Honestly, thats my favorite theory so far.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Yeah, gotta admit WW giving Jared literal plot armor was pretty funny. But yeah, gotta let MC fuck up some actual scumbags

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ok, so i don't want to read any spoilers for the game, but last update left me feeling uncomfortable and i don't want to sour on this game just cause it invokes certain feelings at times, so all i want to know is, are the twins ok after this update or should i wait till the next one?

Mar 24, 2020
Ok, so i don't want to read any spoilers for the game, but last update left me feeling uncomfortable and i don't want to sour on this game just cause it invokes certain feelings at times, so all i want to know is, are the twins ok after this update or should i wait till the next one?
its unclear but i would wait.
[edit: quick heads up though, the next update might take a bit longer to come out]

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Around 90% sure Amber is gonna be fine, Very unsure about Liz but I doubt anything bad is gonna happen without giving you any agency/choice. Probably should wait for next update though.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Around 90% sure Amber is gonna be fine, Very unsure about Liz but I doubt anything bad is gonna happen without giving you any agency/choice. Probably should wait for next update though.
I'm quoting you since you are the last one to mention it. But why do people think that Amber is going to somehow be fine when Cole says that he killed both?

Is it denial or there is an actual reason? There is nothing in this scene suggesting that's the case. Unless you strictly talk about the immediate future.
I mean sure, if I try I can find 2 reasons why she may have more chances to survive
1. Based on the PoV and some things Tanos says, she probably has taken better to her powers.
2. Liz would be willing to sacrifice herself for a small chance to save Amber

But these are thin as fuck when a level 3 wants to kill you and says that he did so.

Last edited:

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
I'm quoting you since you are the last one to mention it. But why do people think that Amber is going to somehow be fine when Cole says that he killed both?

Is it denial or there is an actual reason? There is nothing in this scene suggesting that's the case.
I mean sure, if I try I can find 2 reasons why she may have more chances to survive
1. Based on the PoV and some things Tanos says, she probably has taken better to her powers.
2. Liz would be willing to sacrifice herself for a small chance to save Amber

But these are thin as fuck when a level 3 wants to kill you and says that he did so.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
bold move but wonder if the creator has the integrity to keep her dead or she just going regenerate her body back in the next update.
Man we have seen how superhumans can survive through a lot.
I don't rly think she is dead.
Maybe like Laurie we'll have the option to save her or let her die and like it was hinted with Bailey. There is a chance MC will play a role in her survival (yk when she (Bailey) said "I'm sure you'll be able to make a body for me" or smt). Maybe regen her and just a theory I have but we didn't see Amber so she is prbbly alive (atleast I don't remember the mention of her being dead but correct me if I'm wrong) and MAYBE their link is keeping liz alive. And who knows, It can be one of their characteristics to not die unless they both are.

I don't think it's that far fetched of an idea. So don't feel offended if I "copied" you, I didn't. I just don't read every comment on the thread. (Just taking safety measures lol)

[EDIT] Reading the 2 comments up there... I kinda agree with this point...
I think she'll play a key role in the keeping alive part.

Guys, I think we forget that this is a choice based game. There will be a path where they die (one fo them or both) and another one where they'll survive prbbly depending on your stats and choices like with Laurie, maybe even the relationsip points will play a part in it.
Thinking abt it, Deryl with his philosopher stone coupled with MC's power have the potential to do smt

THX

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Gtdead

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Ok so trying to get everything about the scene
The mc enters the room and it's normal, then it gets red and we hear a heartbeat, his own heart jumps crashing against his ribcage the moment he enters, the room is cold like he just entered a freezer.
There is someone in the room filled with anger and power "and something else too"
Mc smashes the room open and Cole is backwards, we hear a heartbeat again, the red returns to the room and we hear the sound of a power being used, the same we hear when a mind power is used, Mc seems to feel pain being affected by this power "my brain splits i feel dizzy". He wonders if it's the memories or the drugs he feels sick, very sick and almost bends and vomits.

Aug 13, 2021
Man we have seen how superhumans can survive through a lot.
I don't rly think she is dead.
Maybe like Laurie we'll have the option to save her or let her die and like it was hinted with Bailey. There is a chance MC will play a role in her survival (yk when she (Bailey) said "I'm sure you'll be able to make a body for me" or smt). Maybe regen her and just a theory I have but we didn't see Amber so she is prbbly alive (atleast I don't remember the mention of her being dead but correct me if I'm wrong) and MAYBE their link is keeping liz alive. And who knows, It can be one of their characteristics to not die unless they both are.

I don't think it's that far fetched of an idea. So don't feel offended if I "copied" you, I didn't. I just don't read every comment on the thread. (Just taking safety measures lol)

[EDIT] Reading the 2 comments up there... I kinda agree with this point...

I think she'll play a key role in the keeping alive part.

Guys, I think we forget that this is a choice based game. There will be a path where they die (one fo them or both) and another one where they'll survive prbbly depending on your stats and choices like with Laurie, maybe even the relationsip points will play a part in it.
Thinking abt it, Deryl with his philosopher stone coupled with MC's power have the potential to do smt

THX
not to mention MC also have started to train with having part of his body not melt when disconnected from him so if Liz is gonna survive I think that may have something to do with it. I also got the feeling with the way the doctor spoke that maybe liz and amber would get put together and share 1 bod. but all we can do is wait for the next update to come

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Johan_0000

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Maaaaan, yiu guys are rly smt. I didn't even think much of it. I was just like, oh maybe he is seeing the scene from the outside (3pt of view, he refuses to believe it then he is hit with the fatality) bc of the trauma. Lol, I'm sooo far from the truth it seems.
Great analyze you do guys keep up the good work I love it.

THX

Reactions: Gtdead

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
My headcanon of MC vs Cole:

MC will at beginning beat the shit of Cole because of his anger, Cole will use his new weapon but depending on our skill level we will be equal or start losing, Liz or Amber will try using something against Cole, but will not be that effective. This will get MC attention to them, making Cole see the opening. Depending on our power level we can overpower him and have the option to eat him for good or get Liz and Amber out of there fast. If you don't have the power level Cole will give you a last blow while you are busy with the twins and he flees.

• Hey there
Reactions: King_In_Yellow
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes