TheOneZR

May 4, 2023
Jared the jock bully asshole i dont know if i maybe crazy but he is boring now the guy was more fun to hate before not hate blood eye killer intent but i will kick the shit out of you type of hate no killing just beating him to teach a lesson and he acted then he actually beat people and the only thing he feared was his father but after he became a superhuman and was introduced to this new world a crazy ass world the guy is just scared of everything he hides behind his father rep and has ensurance about the monsters roaming S.I.N that was pacified and has powerful people protecting him but if that vanish he just a scared cat, in the battle of diamonds he attacks laurie but i think he actually was aiming at the mc and missed and then shoot us just for nothing to happen and laurie can be saved she is fucked up but alive she will heal he really thought he was the top dog but no and now he just talk shit and doesnt do anything besides follow orders honestly i dont care what happens to jared even if he was to become an ally i would take it, his power well i dont know what it is but its interesting etheral crossbows and arrows what more he could make and he is possibly redeemable i think so yeah sorry about this book that i wrote but if jared was actually to be a powerful enemy he will have to reach the cole level of crazy

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Robotai

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Some talk about possibly joining SIN in the future got me thinking.

I don't think we'll be joining SIN or staying with HERO as the story progresses. The reason is that both are incredibly small time.

HERO was made to control/protect one planet. They got lucky with some founding members but eve with the likes of Bramon Xanthe on their side are ultimately feeling around in the dark and know less about the monsters than Ella alone. The wider universe being open to them seems to be known by only a few members and the most knowledgeable one, Henrick, either didn't care enough or didn't trust the captains enough to even share the dream city info with them.

SIN meanwhile was Ella's response to HERO since an organization is more suited to fighting another organization. She never bothered to share her ultimate goal or knowledge with them, so they are also feeling around in the dark and only have monster allies through artificial means, unlike, presumably, Ella. It's now led by Langdon who is more interested in dick measuring contests and power on Earth. Ultimately the same small and limited goals. Compare it to Ella fucking with monster rituals and doing some of her own to bring Apostles down, and it likely being only one of many steps for her.

Nah, I think the MC will outgrow them. When Ella returns and MC is at his 4th of likely 5th evolution we'll get the full picture with far, far loftier goals and leave to form a third 'organization' with poaching several members from both SIN and HERO. Like Nyx who seems to be super well suited due to her naturally high corruption and glee at discovering the worlds beyond. We'll be getting individuals like her along for the ride. Should lead to a lot of interesting fights in this three way fight for domination.

Katsuki45

Nov 8, 2020

I don't think we'll be joining SIN or staying with HERO as the story progresses. The reason is that both are incredibly small time.

HERO was made to control/protect one planet. They got lucky with some founding members but eve with the likes of Bramon Xanthe on their side are ultimately feeling around in the dark and know less about the monsters than Ella alone. The wider universe being open to them seems to be known by only a few members and the most knowledgeable one, Henrick, either didn't care enough or didn't trust the captains enough to even share the dream city info with them.

SIN meanwhile was Ella's response to HERO since an organization is more suited to fighting another organization. She never bothered to share her ultimate goal or knowledge with them, so they are also feeling around in the dark and only have monster allies through artificial means, unlike, presumably, Ella. It's now led by Langdon who is more interested in dick measuring contests and power on Earth. Ultimately the same small and limited goals. Compare it to Ella fucking with monster rituals and doing some of her own to bring Apostles down, and it likely being only one of many steps for her.

Nah, I think the MC will outgrow them. When Ella returns and MC is at his 4th of likely 5th evolution we'll get the full picture with far, far loftier goals and leave to form a third 'organization' with poaching several members from both SIN and HERO. Like Nyx who seems to be super well suited due to her naturally high corruption and glee at discovering the worlds beyond. We'll be getting individuals like her along for the ride. Should lead to a lot of interesting fights in this three way fight for domination.
I agree with you, more with the fact that when we're in Truth dream and got accused about entering the Path of the gods, so maybe it's possible to become a god ?

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I'd like to understand a few things: What exactly did the protagonist gain after all these dreams? He had a certain connection with all the apostles, from what I understood, gained knowledge, memories, etc. Will this really evolve him to another level?

What do you think of the clown's dream scene? He simply destroyed all opponents, and "humanity" told us this about him. Is he the strongest in H.E.R.O.? And what are the sources of his power? Fantasy? Screenshot_20240330_004938_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SquallofNight

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Upon replaying I noticed a couple things such as Cole saying to tanos, about never being experimented on ever again, and on one hand sure I guess you could say Cole was doing a mercy by killing the twins however considering he wasn't even trying to "mercy kill them" until Jared opened his big fucking mouth and mentioned they were the MC's friends and he immediately wanted to kill them simply to piss the mc off. I see many outcomes to the end but the main one I see now is not wanting to devour Cole no no no that's too easy for him. I want to strap him to the table and experiment on him cut him open alongside tanos. But maybe I'm still too heated, I do see one potential way for the twins to survive, evolution.
Cole is such a fucking hypocrite, he keeps talking about how HERO makes experiments and all but there he is lowering his head to Tanos like a good little dog while he is opening people right in front of him. Honestly the "mercy" he says is just the excuse he uses out loud to justify killing people.
I even respect Tanos more now, at least he is just a crazy scientist who doesn't care about morals, i even believe that whatever method he was using was indeed the correct one for the twins, if he could hold his boner for dissecting people for five minutes obviously.
You know giving Cole to Tanos to experiment would even be a proper fate for him in my book.

Sigh... but sadly i don't think we will be able to kill Cole next update, the reason is simple, his evolution has been hinted for a long time, this is the perfect set up for that to happen.

I think Cole and Mc will have their fight until we almost kill him then the fucker will evolve, we will need to hold our ground for some time until HERO arrives, Hexenringe dimension is cracking and by now two captains know about Mc trying to escape, Henri even said that he couldn't do anything to help unless he knew Mc's location.
As for the twins i think Liz is "dead" and Amber on her last moments, but as Cole overwhelms everyone after evolving Amber will regain consciousness and being in that situation evolve to try to protect her friends, her evolution will trigger Liz too effectively reviving her.

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
Cole is such a fucking hypocrite, he keeps talking about how HERO makes experiments and all but there he is lowering his head to Tanos like a good little dog while he is opening people right in front of him. Honestly the "mercy" he says is just the excuse he uses out loud to justify killing people.
I even respect Tanos more now, at least he is just a crazy scientist who doesn't care about morals, i even believe that whatever method he was using was indeed the correct one for the twins, if he could hold his boner for dissecting people for five minutes obviously.
You know giving Cole to Tanos to experiment would even be a proper fate for him in my book.

Sigh... but sadly i don't think we will be able to kill Cole next update, the reason is simple, his evolution has been hinted for a long time, this is the perfect set up for that to happen.
Honestly, i think this update actually helped Xanthe Jr. a lot more than people give him credit. Yeah, he was taking things too far with the twins, but he warned them beforehand ("it will hurt, there will be pain and suffering") and he did what he promissed: experimented until it sufice him, and left them to get fully conected, even protecting them (kinda) from Cole at the time.

Had it not being the ending and fuckboy being a fuck up, we might not even have the drama, since they would've been fine. So yeah, he may not have cared if they died or not as long as he got his aswers, but it looked like he would have preferred them to ascend too.

Last edited:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022

I think Cole and Mc will have their fight until we almost kill him then the fucker will evolve, we will need to hold our ground for some time until HERO arrives, Hexenringe dimension is cracking and by now two captains know about Mc trying to escape, Henri even said that he couldn't do anything to help unless he knew Mc's location.
As for the twins i think Liz is "dead" and Amber on her last moments, but as Cole overwhelms everyone after evolving Amber will regain consciousness and being in that situation evolve to try to protect her friends, her evolution will trigger Liz too effectively reviving her.
MC is almost perfectly set up to evolve to level 4, but i still think Cole will get away. It is a bit fast to evolve to level 4 but i think we should not think level 5 as the final level.

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
I honestly can't wait for level 4.
Wonder how big the power boost will be.
Level 3 was 200 power, so probably around 500?
Its been theorised that the lvl 4 evo boost should be around 2000 power, if the previous evo boost trend is taken into account. Evo 2 gave +20 power and Evo 3 granted +200 power. The monsters that lvl 4 superhumans are meant to regularily contend with, like the Asura, are stated to have atleast 10 times the power that lvl 3 MC had during his fight with it.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Its been theorised that the lvl 4 evo boost should be around 2000 power, if the previous evo boost trend is taken into account. Evo 2 gave +20 power and Evo 3 granted +200 power. The monsters that lvl 4 superhumans are meant to regularily contend with, like the Asura, are stated to have atleast 10 times the power that lvl 3 MC had during his fight with it.
Even though the increase sounds too big, it actually makes kinda sense, since the difference between power 3 and 4 is astronomical

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
If we're lucky he'll monsterfy during evolution. We've not seen that in a while and it couldn't happen to a more deserving guy

Reactions: ARB582

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
This reminds of the Laurie situation that, if next update WW makes it a Stat check to have both survive I'd be okay with it, but as for rn I have my eyes set on Cole and Jared, tanos can run all he likes but he's next after I finish with those 2. But we all know Jared won't dying for a couple more updates he might end up being a preliminary final boss or he'll just get devoured after the MC's 4th evo guess we shall see.
Yeah Jared is probably here to stay.
For all his bullshit, I think that these arrows Tanos gave him will be important to the story.
A very old theory of mine wants him to shoot MC with an electric bolt which won't go the way he expected.

There's also this thing with the black stones which he has taken point. Whatever these may be, with Charlie willing to leave SIN, his value may skyrocket.

Personally I somewhat agree on Shen, but in game MC knows Shen is directly involved with the Twin's current situation (along with the moons and Eis). Cole's the closest, but good chunk of people MC can hold responsible.

Agreed on HERO, more will have to come out, either cosmic threat wise or plot backstory for Ella and Sin to seem worth joining.
Agreed, for all MC knows, Shen and the Moon twins are the main perpetrators. Eisheth was accounted for, no one was able to predict Shen.
So SIN as a whole is to be blamed as an organization that was hunting Twins.
Tanos is to be blamed as the scientist who contacted the experiments.
Shen and Moon twins are to be blamed as the captors.
And finally Cole who killed them.

If MC is able to take a look into the Twins memories, he is going to freak out. A week+ of torture which culminated to a cold blooded execution? This shit isn't forgivable. The murder, the negligence, the torture. Even if Cole didn't kill them, SIN as a whole were willing to leave everyone at the mercy of the invading monsters. Foxglove Twins, Deryl, Alice, Michael, MC himself.

Brace yourselves. The genderbend Cole requests are coming
You know what's gonna happen. WW will make a new poll with Genderbender as an option, everyone will pick it thinking it will be about Cole, and we will end up getting a Nikki cameo or something. ^^

-snip-
While I agree that HERO and SIN are small fish compared to what's out there, at the very least HERO stands above all the rest.
The have Apostlespawn, Godspawn and enough power to defeat all god-touched mortals/monsters combined.

While their potential isn't the theoretical highest, it seems to me that they have enough firepower to go against a god. Perhaps not an Apostle, but other garden-variety gods may be within their perview.

However now we also have a new player. This institute that Syla talks about. And for some reason I'm starting to believe that Tarnic and Dexter will somehow end up having ties to it.

I honestly can't wait for level 4.
Wonder how big the power boost will be.
Level 3 was 200 power, so probably around 500?
I have tried theorizing using multiple angles. I won't repeat the theory here, but expecting MC to end up with 2500 to 3000 Power by reaching level 4, is the safest assumption.

Honestly, i think this update actually helped Xanthe Jr. a lot more than people give him credit. Yeah, he was taking things too far with the twins, but he warned them before hand ("it will hurt, there will be pain and suffering"), but he really did what he promissed: he experimented until it sufice him, and left them to get fully conect, even protecting (kinda) them from Cole at the time.

Have it not being the ending and fuckboy being a fuck up, we might not even have the drama, since they would've been fine. So yeah, he may not have cared if they died or not as long as he got his aswers, but it looked like he would have preferred them to ascend too.
I tend to agree with this. The simple truth is that if Cole didn't attempt to murder the Twins, there wouldn't really be any reason to think of Tanos as an enemy. Sure, the Twins suffered, but Tanos delivered. He gave them powers, probably facilitated that Twin connection and in return he got some data for his research.

But the moment Twins died, all this sentiment goes out of the window. Twins were under his care and his negligence was part of what caused their death. He underestimated Cole.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes