MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Hated the cliffhanger, Liz is my favorite of the twins, her being dead would be a bummer, but her being fused with Amber would make me genuinely upset, so let's hope Liz pulls through. Also, if there is some asspull that Liz dies but now she lives in the "other world" that would also make me unreasonably angry.

That being said, Kill Shen, Kill Cole.

Amphordia

Jan 27, 2020
Hated the cliffhanger, Liz is my favorite of the twins, her being dead would be a bummer, but her being fused with Amber would make me genuinely upset, so let's hope Liz pulls through. Also, if there is some asspull that Liz dies but now she lives in the "other world" that would also make me unreasonably angry.

That being said, Kill Shen, Kill Cole.
I agree.Cole has to die reaaaaally slow tho.

Bear1

Jun 6, 2017
Twins obviously aren't dead. Liz literally vanished and appeared out of a pool of Amber's blood. Her body can obviously dematerialize and rematerialize so, probably has some blood related powers.

Gigachad

Apr 7, 2019
Personally I am very much looking forward to see Amber and Liz's superhuman powers.

the game's MC is literally me tho. Simply put, you're wrong.
I'm afraid you're quite wrong on that front. The MC of Superhuman is none other than me. He is unequivocally, literally, completely me, The GigaChad.
Regardless, next update when WW??? Stop blueballing me with cliffhangers for the fights damnit! I barely even care about the the cooming at this point (expect for more Alice scenes, Alice best girl (and maybe the twins, even if green-hair is a slut)), I want more plot progression, power ups and fights!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gigachad

Apr 7, 2019
View attachment 3482239
Why would you overcomplicate something?
Not to criticize but why would Syla pick up Truth when Body is perfect and more available for her, you basically can change you body down to the genetics so you potentially can get pregnant.
Secondly, Charlie's power is most probably Authority or even Order, the latter being far more improbable, and she's 16 so the age doesn't fit
This, but I thought she was 15?

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
Regardless, next update when WW??? Stop blueballing me with cliffhangers for the fights damnit! I barely even care about the the cooming at this point (expect for more Alice scenes, Alice best girl (and maybe the twins, even if green-hair is a slut)), I want more plot progression, power ups and fights!
if i remember right, next update will take a little longer (probably too much fighting).

This, but I thought she was 15?
She's 16, she mentions it when PedoJared hits on her during the infiltration of Landon's Building.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Honestly, i think this update actually helped Xanthe Jr. a lot more than people give him credit. Yeah, he was taking things too far with the twins, but he warned them before hand ("it will hurt, there will be pain and suffering"), but he really did what he promissed: he experimented until it sufice him, and left them to get fully conect, even protecting them (kinda) from Cole at the time.

Had it not being the ending and fuckboy being a fuck up, we might not even have the drama, since they would've been fine. So yeah, he may not have cared if they died or not as long as he got his aswers, but it looked like he would have preferred them to ascend too.
The only problem with this is assuming that anything Tanos has said is the truth. He's been shown that he'll lie with impunity if he thinks it will benefit him.
I'm pretty sure all the stuff he said to Deryl was complete bullshit to keep him from interfering with his work.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
The only problem with this is assuming that anything Tanos has said is the truth. He's been shown that he'll lie with impunity if he thinks it will benefit him.
I'm pretty sure all the stuff he said to Deryl was complete bullshit to keep him from interfering with his work.
Considering that he wanted Deryl's help to make some of the serums, I think he mostly said the truth. Deryl needs to understand how something works to recreate it, so I think he would implicitly know if Tanos was trying to trick him for the most part.
I suspect that the 'Lie" has to do with the time needed for the procedure. He said that he needed days to do it due to synchronization issues, but the truth was the he turned them in a day and spent the rest of the time running experiments.

It's an easy lie to tell and it worked well to fool the audience, considering the extreme regeneration that the Twins showed. I really believed that the regeneration was due to being suspended in a ascension state as I had no reason to believe that Strength-Eaters can have that ability.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Is the walkthrough updated with the recent update of the game? Been a while since I last played the game so before installing it again, I wanted to know if the walkthrough is up to date.

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
You know I'm surprised that Xanthe shows no reaction about his son working with S.I.N.

Besides that do you guys think there's going to be timeskip?

blaze67

Oct 4, 2017
You know I'm surprised that Xanthe shows no reaction about his son working with S.I.N.

Besides that do you guys think there's going to be timeskip?
Probably sooner rather than later. The MC is going to need more than a few months to reach the point where he can evolve to level 4.( Incidents like Henri being the exception rather than the rule) Not to mention that it would cause pacing issues in the story if the MC made to much headway to fast.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes