doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Yeah Jared is probably here to stay.
For all his bullshit, I think that these arrows Tanos gave him will be important to the story.
A very old theory of mine wants him to shoot MC with an electric bolt which won't go the way he expected.

There's also this thing with the black stones which he has taken point. Whatever these may be, with Charlie willing to leave SIN, his value may skyrocket.

Agreed, for all MC knows, Shen and the Moon twins are the main perpetrators. Eisheth was accounted for, no one was able to predict Shen.
So SIN as a whole is to be blamed as an organization that was hunting Twins.
Tanos is to be blamed as the scientist who contacted the experiments.
Shen and Moon twins are to be blamed as the captors.
And finally Cole who killed them.

If MC is able to take a look into the Twins memories, he is going to freak out. A week+ of torture which culminated to a cold blooded execution? This shit isn't forgivable. The murder, the negligence, the torture. Even if Cole didn't kill them, SIN as a whole were willing to leave everyone at the mercy of the invading monsters. Foxglove Twins, Deryl, Alice, Michael, MC himself.

You know what's gonna happen. WW will make a new poll with Genderbender as an option, everyone will pick it thinking it will be about Cole, and we will end up getting a Nikki cameo or something. ^^

While I agree that HERO and SIN are small fish compared to what's out there, at the very least HERO stands above all the rest.
The have Apostlespawn, Godspawn and enough power to defeat all god-touched mortals/monsters combined.

While their potential isn't the theoretical highest, it seems to me that they have enough firepower to go against a god. Perhaps not an Apostle, but other garden-variety gods may be within their perview.

However now we also have a new player. This institute that Syla talks about. And for some reason I'm starting to believe that Tarnic and Dexter will somehow end up having ties to it.

I have tried theorizing using multiple angles. I won't repeat the theory here, but expecting MC to end up with 2500 to 3000 Power by reaching level 4, is the safest assumption.

I tend to agree with this. The simple truth is that if Cole didn't attempt to murder the Twins, there wouldn't really be any reason to think of Tanos as an enemy. Sure, the Twins suffered, but Tanos delivered. He gave them powers, probably facilitated that Twin connection and in return he got some data for his research.

But the moment Twins died, all this sentiment goes out of the window. Twins were under his care and his negligence was part of what caused their death. He underestimated Cole.
it still up to debate if they are truly dead or not ,speculation from the regeneration that kept them alive while the doctor keep butchering them up, if Cole really want to completely kill their physical body he should had just incinerated them, tho this entire current chapter delve deep into the spiritual world left us question what exactly is dead for the being in this world since their soul still have a place to wander linger on.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
it still up to debate if they are truly dead or not ,speculation from the regeneration that kept them alive while the doctor keep butchering them up, if Cole really want to completely kill their physical body he should had just incinerated them, tho this entire current chapter delve deep into the spiritual world left us question what exactly is dead for the being in this world since their soul still have a place to wander linger on.
I'm aware and I have already given my theories on how they could survive.
The problem is that it doesn't really change anything for me. Even if they manage to survive, SIN in their entirety will be guilty, for the Murder, for the Negligence, for the Torture. This isn't something that can be salvaged somehow.

So I just assume the Twins have died for this discussion. When death is not permanent, it's not the easiest thing to decide on how to attribute guilt. That's where I personally draw the line.

Reactions: SquallofNight

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Honestly, i think this update actually helped Xanthe Jr. a lot more than people give him credit. Yeah, he was taking things too far with the twins, but he warned them before hand ("it will hurt, there will be pain and suffering"), but he really did what he promissed: he experimented until it sufice him, and left them to get fully conect, even protecting (kinda) them from Cole at the time.

Have it not being the ending and fuckboy being a fuck up, we might not even have the drama, since they would've been fine. So yeah, he may not have cared if they died or not as long as he got his aswers, but it looked like he would have preferred them to ascend too.
i mostly agree, but they have ascended, Liz even used her power, it's just because of the drug Sin used that they couldnt use their power.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
So... the forum will enter read mode only in three days uh?
Guess i'm glad we got an update here before that, though i fear for the future of this thread in a place owned or in any way related to Patreon, i will stop talking about it before somenone considers this off topic :HideThePain:.
Bruh... Check the date

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
i mostly agree, but they have ascended, Liz even used her power, it's just because of the drug Sin used that they couldnt use their power.
I think the drug was for the connection Tanos talked about; how it needed to be the exact moment for both of them, or there would be consequences. So he used it to supress the most drastic aspects of the full ascension (since they still showed some powers).

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Huh? Guys I know this isn't related to the game, but when did the notice on top of the page appeared?
I've been gone for few minutes and now Patreon aquired F95?

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
MC is almost perfectly set up to evolve to level 4, but i still think Cole will get away. It is a bit fast to evolve to level 4 but i think we should not think level 5 as the final level.
We already know that MC is very capable of punching above his weight class. If the only thing Cole can do is throw some fireballs at him, MC is gonna dogwalk him.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I think the drug was for the connection Tanos talked about; how it needed to be the exact moment for both of them, or there would be consequences. So he used it to supress the most drastic aspects of the full ascension (since they still showed some powers).
yes but after they ascended they where still on drug, likely the same used for Michael an alice. Dietz "The drug being fed into you won't just negate your powers, in time, your physical strength will fade too.

Or else nothing would have prevented them to try using them (or even by accident) before given what they where enduring... (at least liz since she still had her entire body and knew about Tanos lies.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes