wenli1

Aug 12, 2023
It is working, it didn't work at first because i have some old saves of the game in 2023, i deleted it and it works, i have some back up save files

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Wonder what corruption dose do
Some text of monsters/disciples are readable or at least somewhat more decipherable with high corruption...
You can make the monster from the sewers submit to your will earlier in the game too with high enough corruption, and you can chose to evolve to a higher evolution level during your evolution after beating Deryl, that's a bad ending though...

All in all no groundbreaking effects so far, but corruption opens several choices in the game which give access to more insight to the story, some very minor (need 1 corruption to eat thugs, Jake, Danica, researcher, etc...) some will give +power, others you need to have eaten all of the mentioned names during an evolution for an optimal evolution in the future and the effect might be as important as winning the endgame or not...

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Some text of monsters/disciples are readable or at least somewhat more decipherable with high corruption...
You can make the monster from the sewers submit to your will earlier in the game too with high enough corruption, and you can chose to evolve to a higher evolution level during your evolution after beating Deryl, that's a bad ending though...

All in all no groundbreaking effects so far, but corruption opens several choices in the game which give access to more insight to the story, some very minor (need 1 corruption to eat thugs, Jake, Danica, researcher, etc...) some will give +power, others you need to have eaten all of the mentioned names during an evolution for an optimal evolution in the future and the effect might be as important as winning the endgame or not...
Well I did not eat Danica and I am not intend to do so, as for decipherable I still dont understand a shit even with high corruption.

The origin say "miss even the one and you may miss the opportunity" and yes I stil refuse to eat Danica but no one say that the Danica Is the "one of many" that I should eat, the dude at the party (forgot his name) Jake, the Slime they all was obvious to eat the game itself show good enough that they are "worth" but as for Danica I dont think so.

The last no one say we need like 100% corruption to achive potentional ending, but I do understand pretty well the monstress I forgot her name but I do understand her pretty well In the recent update after I met her In my dream as she speak about ours baby (Yea I go for It back then)

In short I dont think that Danica Is important to eat, back then our monster instinct always told us "go for him, eat him" but with Danica Its remain silent.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doom Marine

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The origin say "miss even the one and you may miss the opportunity" and yes I stil refuse to eat Danica but no one say that the Danica Is the "one of many" that I should eat, the dude at the party (forgot his name) Jake, the Slime they all was obvious to eat the game itself show good enough that they are "worth" but as for Danica I dont think so.
You "Power, obviously. I won't be satisfied until I stand at the top, there's way too many people stronger than me right now."
Unknown "I see. I hope you've heeded my warnings then."
You "Warnings?"
Unknown "Yes. Fate has provided all the nourishment you require, but it is up to you to take advantage. Miss even a single one, and you may never reach the heights you could have."
Unknown "The son and granddaughter of Oil. The crossed assassin. The failed chosen of Authority. And the many others that yet to come, all must be devoured."
You "......"

the son and granddaughter of oil : Bailey and Kenny (?) (the guy at first party fight anyway)
the crossed assassin : Danica
the failed chosen of authority : Jake

ALL must be devoured...

So if you don't eat Danica don't go for that corruption route....

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
You "Power, obviously. I won't be satisfied until I stand at the top, there's way too many people stronger than me right now."
You "Warnings?"
Unknown "Yes. Fate has provided all the nourishment you require, but it is up to you to take advantage. Miss even a single one, and you may never reach the heights you could have."
Unknown "The son and granddaughter of Oil. The crossed assassin. The failed chosen of Authority. And the many others that yet to come, all must be devoured."
You "......"

the son and granddaughter of oil : Bailey and Kenny (?) (the guy at first party fight anyway)

ALL must be devoured...

All of their brains were delicious except Kenny too rotten, makes me wonder who the next corruption choice superhuman we need to eat will be (please be Jared from subway).

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
All of their brains were delicious except Kenny too rotten, makes me wonder who the next corruption choice superhuman we need to eat will be (please be Jared from subway).
Jared and Cole probably first on everybody"s list.... Personally i just hope it doesn't come to devouring Michael and Alice, or Amber and Liz... Could live with devouring Ella, Charlie, Zahra, Shen, Briar, Tiffany and most of the others, even Claudia too if it comes to it... But Jared and Cole i would really enjoy devouring! :)

Nov 17, 2018
Shouldn’t have believed superhuman fans would resist the idea of fucking the talking dog
We're massive degenerates. Let's add another tag to the already intimidating list of fetishes. Let's make this game so god damned disgusting that new users treat the title of this game as an info-hazard. Let's make vanila fags shit their pants every time someone mentions Superhuman. Hell yeah brother!

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Is there a place I can find the soundtrack for this? I want to use some of this music on it's own.

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
You "Warnings?"
You "......"

ALL must be devoured...

Well fuck, first time playing and my playthrough is high corruption but I didn't eat Danica and couldn't bring myself to eat Jake. Guess my MC won't achieve great heights in the future.

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
Jared and Cole probably first on everybody"s list.... Personally i just hope it doesn't come to devouring Michael and Alice, or Amber and Liz... Could live with devouring Ella, Charlie, Zahra, Shen, Briar, Tiffany and most of the others, even Claudia too if it comes to it... But Jared and Cole i would really enjoy devouring! :)
I agree with you except tiff and Claudia, sure it would make sense considering apostle spawn however Kenny and Bailey aren't apostle spawn, Jake and technically Danica was considering her link to destruction but I wonder what the true pattern is for the superhuman devouring. Anyways I'm gonna replay superhuman again from start to finish tonight and just absorb all bits of lore from start to finish again.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I just finished playing the game for the first time.

Fuck. My. Life.
I couldn't have chosen a worst update to reach the end of content.
And it just updated as well, so now I'll have to wait a whole dev cycle to pass this cliffhanger. Ugh.

I can't get over the fact that 3 out of 5 main LIs are currently dead. How fucking ballsy is that?!
Especially in a genre like AVNs where people start screeching for much less.

I run a command on Ren'py console to show the time played and it took me 82 hours to complete the game. Could've completed a couple AAA games in that time but I regret nothing.

Mar 24, 2020

Fuck. My. Life.
And it just updated as well, so now I'll have to wait a whole dev cycle to pass this cliffhanger. Ugh.

I can't get over the fact that 3 out of 5 main LIs are currently dead. How fucking ballsy is that?!

I run a command on Ren'py console to show the time played and it took me 82 hours to complete the game. Could've completed a couple AAA games in that time but I regret nothing.
wait 3 main lis are dead?

weezal

Jul 5, 2022

Fuck. My. Life.

damn how'd you do that? I didn't know you could find game time

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
damn how'd you do that? I didn't know you could find game time
Enable the console (you can enable it with UnRen), then load a save, open the console with CTRL+O and launch this command:
Code:
renpy.get_game_runtime()
It will show the game time in seconds, so divide it by 60 for minutes and again by 60 for the hours.
I think he might be counting Ella.
Well of course best girl is a LI.
I've become obsessed with her ever since she died. I didn't even care much about her before.

Reactions: weezal
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes