turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I can't get over the fact that 3 out of 5 main LIs are currently dead. How fucking ballsy is that?!
Especially in a genre like AVNs where people start screeching for much less.
You´ve hit the nail on the head!

The more I´m approaching the end of the available content the more I have to recognize the whole story goes down the drain. What has begun as an amazing fantasy story is ending in agony, sadness, despair and hopelessness.

Already being a little bored from the marathon fights (https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-v0-976-weirdworld.74436/post-13278597), but now to see our heroes, we´ve watched for long gaining enormous power and skills by hard training, effort and willpower getting overwhelmed by multiple powerful superhumans out of nowhere (e.g. the Moon Twins after supposedly 1 month they got their power - hääää???), smashed and destroyed and captured by SIN isn´t the nice entertainment I´ve expected from this VN.

But that´s not all - the torture happening to poor Amber and Liz really takes the bisquit! :cry::cry::cry:
I assume the Dev is sadistically inclined and is living his fantasies by writing these scenes, anyway this isn´t funny anymore.

I can´t no longer bear this bullshit - I´m out of here :mad:

Last edited:

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
Both amber and liz are dead in the water :HideThePain:
Could be a illusion by shen somewhat but who knows. Either way I doubt they will stay dead if they are as it serves no real purpose lol. Remember the rule with a lot of games like these. If you can bang them you can save them. So maybe we can save the mother to.

• Haha
Reactions: turbojoe

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Stop crying over, sad things at the end.

Its not another fucking copy/paste milf sucker of 18 year old virgin, If you hope for this, you pick a fucking wrong doors.

If you want a good story, YOU NEED, to give consumers a vivid and vide range pool of emotions alongside with the bad ones, without that the story would be just "ok good" and you will forget that next past days/weeks.

Im starting to thinking that this site Is a bad place for THIS ONE game, ppl expect some wierd shits, while the story and character development Is a gem while others aspect of the game are just a background, you play so far and decide to left? okay go, but dont shit you expectations here, as for me Im waiting 2-3 updates for mc evolution thats my expectation, but I dont give a shit If he get this next update or not.

Some of you on the other hand was like "wow I start play this game where was gore,blood,deaths" but then "Oh no they killed my waifu, oh no why she Is dead.

I mean WHO COULD GUSSE SUCH A SADISTIC THINGS WILL HAPPEN WHO COULD GUSSE WHAT IS THIS TYPE OF GAME.

Everyone can die but not core characters why? a random dude can die or be eaten, but when It comes to character we know long time then "oh no why?"
I bet they will live anyway, but If not I will be sad yes, but then thats how you write a good story.

catmanHoward

Sep 2, 2017
Well of course best girl is a LI.
False. Best girl is in fact Female MC.
Could be a illusion by shen somewhat but who knows. Either way I doubt they will stay dead if they are as it serves no real purpose lol. Remember the rule with a lot of games like these. If you can bang them you can save them. So maybe we can save the mother to.
MC has at least 2 ways to revive them.
He literally just strengthened his memory echo, which should let him 'wake them up' if he reconstitutes their bodies. He could also do what he did with Bailey and devour them, since she mentioned getting a new body.
There's also probably some bullshit he could pull with Nyx in The Otherworld

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
MC has at least 2 ways to revive them.
He literally just strengthened his memory echo, which should let him 'wake them up' if he reconstitutes their bodies. He could also do what he did with Bailey and devour them, since she mentioned getting a new body.
There's also probably some bullshit he could pull with Nyx in The Otherworld
They're strength eaters, the impending fight with Cole alone will give them enough strenght to recover from whatever crippled state they're in.

I don't think both of theirs power will be that, but strength eater fits Liz to a T. Just remember the fight MC and Deryl had when they were kids and how she stepped in to stop it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vodka10K

Athmas

Oct 8, 2023
I just finished playing the game for the first time.

Fuck. My. Life.
I couldn't have chosen a worst update to reach the end of content.
And it just updated as well, so now I'll have to wait a whole dev cycle to pass this cliffhanger. Ugh.

I can't get over the fact that 3 out of 5 main LIs are currently dead. How fucking ballsy is that?!
Especially in a genre like AVNs where people start screeching for much less.

I run a command on Ren'py console to show the time played and it took me 82 hours to complete the game. Could've completed a couple AAA games in that time but I regret nothing.
You're probably struggling to hold onto that cliff at your first play through, don't worry, after 2 weeks you should be fine, just try to consume some other very interesting series to ween off of superhuman so you can make it to the next update

• Sad
Reactions: Uriel ☁

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
Anyone got a save right after defeating our friend character in his massively evolved form? Played this game like a half a year ago and I'll be trying to pick the game up from around there.

Reactions: Nadder

JerryBanana

Dec 30, 2019
Devlog 76(Progress update, streaming and more)

Yo, how's it going? This'll probably be a long one, I've got a few things to go over today.

First, progress update on the game. I've basically got the update planned out now and like I thought, it's gonna be a longer one. I've got a good amount of CG done already but there's a fuckload that need to be done so it's gonna take time. Not gonna speculate on a release date for now, because who knows. I usually don't have a good idea til the last couple of weeks of development, and even then things can change fast. But yeah, progress at this point, is good, I think this next update is gonna be a good one, lot's of moving parts though.

Next, streaming. After some consideration and reading through the feedback from the last stream, I've decided to do it once a week on Saturdays 23:00 EST. My plan is to basically make each of them a community event where we'll do a different thing each stream. For example, this week's stream will be a drawing stream, where I draw a monster or something, then the next week will be a character tier list stream, the next will be a quiz you guys can take part in, then a reaction stream, then a game stream, then something else, then something else, etc. Dunno how long I can keep that up, I could always just cycle through them eventually, but yeah, that's the plan to keep things interesting. Check it out if you want.

Next, a new reward is coming to the monster tier. Journal entries. Basically it'll just be a journal entry from the perspective of one of the characters in Superhuman. Could have lore info, could be insight into the daily life of a character, could have smut, etc. I'll probably release that next week, so those of you in the monster tier and higher, look forward to that.

Anyway, yeah, that's it for this week. See you next time.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
No. Patreon would yeet the game
patreon's rules are really odd. Necrophilia? fine. extremely violent gore? fine. drug fueled rape? fine. literal brainfucking? fine. Boning your thicc fictional mom? TOO FAR BUDDY!

its an unnecessary hill to die on when there are comparatively worse tags allowed.

also has anyone ever asked WW if this is truly never gonna happen, just to confirm?

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
patreon's rules are really odd. Necrophilia? fine. extremely violent gore? fine. drug fueled rape? fine. literal brainfucking? fine. Boning your thicc fictional mom? TOO FAR BUDDY!

its an unnecessary hill to die on when there are comparatively worse tags allowed.

also has anyone ever asked WW if this is truly never gonna happen, just to confirm?
He was explicit about it on the livestream

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022

Yeah. That's why we have the scenes with MC Mom and Dad.

catmanHoward

Sep 2, 2017

Would it count if it was another transformed masturbation scene?
Cause that Emily masturbation scene is one of my favourites and seeing Syla like that would be *chefs kiss*

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes