♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Quick question: why the heck do you use that cup of coffe in every damned post?
Fun answer: To incite people to ask about it, you're now like.. 10th? Person who ever asked about it.
Boring answer: Because in RL i always have a cup of coffee or tea next to me, we're like, inseparable. :giggle::coffee:
Therefore i consider this to be a good representation of me while online. Ho-Ho~

The only problem with that is there is only one person developing Superhuman. Having branching storylines that meaningfully change based on choices is going to be too much work.
Well, nothing prevents the dev from finding like-minded individuals to help him out.
We have an entire section dedicated to recruitment. :giggle::coffee:
Also, the Bad Endings have given a substantial amount of information about the game world.
Can be relocated elsewhere, there's an absolute shitton of ways one can use to feed information to the player. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Quick question: why the heck do you use that cup of coffe in every damned post?
Just like cat girls say ~nya. It's his quirk.
I don't mind bad endings, i played Fate Stay Night before and i know how it is. The MC vs Ella bad ending and the one where you have 25 corruption for example made people create a lot of posts theorizing, so it had a positive impact.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2020
That's how i always play.
I make honest choices that appeal to me and then meet the consequences head-on.
It's entertaining to see what the game will surprise me with.
It's just a little annoying when that surprise ends up being an impassable wall. But i'll live. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
i love being stubborn and diving head first into choices, its make the games feel more immersive and fluid. but i sometimes the choices mess up my play through, i'll always finish it though.

(also, can you tell me where your profile pic is from? im curious as i never seen it on this site before)

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Fun answer: To incite people to ask about it, you're now like.. 10th? Person who ever asked about it.
Boring answer: Because in RL i always have a cup of coffee or tea next to me, we're like, inseparable. :giggle::coffee:
Therefore i consider this to be a good representation of me while online. Ho-Ho~

Well, nothing prevents the dev from finding like-minded individuals to help him out.
We have an entire section dedicated to recruitment. :giggle::coffee:

Can be relocated elsewhere, there's an absolute shitton of ways one can use to feed information to the player. :giggle::coffee:
fairenough.gif

Wolf14

Sep 26, 2018
Hah! Landed on another bad end: 'Too strong too soon' :ROFLMAO::coffee:
So you can't be too weak, and you can't be too strong... hilarious!

You know what, this game would have been so much better if instead of slamming the player into some bad end, the choices simply shifted the players closer to one of the endings. I'd enjoy that much more. :whistle::coffee:
And more importantly, this way you wouldn't be prevented from progressing through the game every time you do something the game considers the 'wrong' move. :sneaky::coffee:
Bad end's in this game are info dumps, I have a save for almost every bad end in this game. I go back rewatch them and whenever we get something new related to those bad ends.

isaiah0999

Mar 20, 2023
Their powers work with the same concept (Space), so both can generate gravitational attacks (Gojo's Blue / Red and Alice's Graviton Punchs / Attraction). Although her "force field" works different as of right now; as in, Gojo slows things to the point they can't reach him, while Alice blocks/push them.
So what I'm hearing is if someone were to get the infinity trait they become gojo it all make sense now this is all a jjk reference we lost amber aka Nobara and cole is Mahito which means we will kill cole

Mar 24, 2020
So what I'm hearing is if someone were to get the infinity trait they become gojo it all make sense now this is all a jjk reference we lost amber aka Nobara and cole is Mahito which means we will kill cole
alice has only the space trait, you need both space and time to get the infinity trait (you need only the space trait to become like gojo), we lost both amber and liz, and cole and mahito share some similarities but i'm not sure we'll kill cole here.

Reactions: SquallofNight

Milkshake5

Mar 15, 2024
alice has only the space trait, you need both space and time to get the infinity trait (you need only the space trait to become like gojo), we lost both amber and liz, and cole and mahito share some similarities but i'm not sure we'll kill cole here.
To be fair, alice could have gotten both traits but only revealed to be a chosen of ether for now. Alice's main power is not space but gravity. Which is cause by spacetime being affected mass and energy in her case power. The only superhuman I know that can control space directly is Nico. Alice still have a shot at getting the infinity trait.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes