Unity SuperPowered 2 [v0.02.00] [Night City Productions]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
I tried to play it I dropped in the cheat file still this game is actually harder to play than the first one. Sorry set up the way it is now I won't be playing it and I kind of liked the first one.
Are you going to implement the things you left undone in it?

Not to be negative it's just my opinion However I really sincerely appreciate all the effort you put into making these games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mich07

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 2125573

Overview:
(Place Holder)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-10-26
Release Date: 2022-10-23
Developer: Night City Productions - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.00.50
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win(32: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Win(64): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: CHEAT

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2125581 View attachment 2125579 View attachment 2125585 View attachment 2125580 View attachment 2125584 View attachment 2125582 View attachment 2125583
Wait, where's the android link?

Kofferaffe

Dec 25, 2020
I liked the %-dice from the first one more.
If i may succest, dear DEV, take a look at the savage world system.
The attribute rating from 1-5 determs the die you roll (4 sided die (short d4), 6 sided, 8 sided, 10 sided or 12 sided), dice still explode.
You roll against a flat 4 and all 4 points above that increase the success effect (e.g. a roll of 9 would deal 2 times the damage), or against 2+ 1/2 the opportment attribute die (e.g. 12sided die became a 6. 6+2= target number of 8).
Enhanced Sense can give you an extra die to roll, depending of the level = d4, d6 or d8.
The polymorph boost could give a flat +2 to the roll.
The SP that increase attributes could give a flat bonus, or an extra die to roll (like the suggestion for enhanced sense, then E.S. would allow a reroll 1/2/3 times a day, if the roll fails).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can you explain this response? Is there some controversy about the authorship of those books I'm not familiar with?
No not in the slightest, just was has the autor Jules Verne to do with the game ? or to whom are you responding ? what was the convo ?

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
No not in the slightest, just was has the autor Jules Verne to do with the game ? or to whom are you responding ? what was the convo ?
Pretty sure the person who wrote that was simply commenting on the fact that the game ripped off the name. If she had been named "Abraham Lincoln" people would be wondering where her beard and stovepipe hat were. And that would be just fine.

But apparently you would feel the need to make some snarky pedantic comment about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
commenting on the fact that the game ripped off the name
Ok, help me here seems that I am a bit ignorat what name did the game rip from Jules Verne ? see i like his novels and if there is one which is called superpowerd I would like to read it
about the snarky and pedantic coment, you may take it as you want I didn't mean it that way it is just how I am

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Ok, help me here seems that I am a bit ignorat what name did the game rip from Jules Verne ?
They ripped off the name 'Jules Verne'? Perhaps "ripped off" is the wrong term. "Referenced", maybe?

I'm struggling to understand what it is that you're struggling to understand. Maybe we should just call this exchange quits. It's not like it's worth fighting about, and has nothing to do with the game.

hardon1977

Mar 28, 2018
Anyone else having the game fail to load off the bat? I can't even try this new version on Windows 10.

Last edited:

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
Look like shit. If this an attempt of remake, they failed miserably. It's like NCP selling an ice cream before, now he only add a little bit of sprinkles and called it new type of ice cream.
Sprinkles made of woodchips. Also dislike the blue eyes look when you mind whammy people

some devs seem to trying to be different by making games too complex-game definition=
an activity that one engages in for amusement or fun.
played first one yes i cheated otherwise i would not have bothered with it,lets hope this one is better
How did u cheat on the rags version?!

Last edited:

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
Cheats for 0.00.50 64bit

Just a little help to progress, because is just a techdemo and could be a waste of time studying this assembly.
Unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "SuperPowered2_Data\Managed"

F1 to add 100k money
F2 to toggle +50 to dice rolls
I tried your cheat, cant seem to get it to work.I unzipped it into superpowered2\managed, but pressing f2 does nothing for my dice rolls. unless it's a timing thing(have to hit f2 at just the right time) or something.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes