Unity SuperPowered 2 [v0.02.00] [Night City Productions]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I tried your cheat, cant seem to get it to work.I unzipped it into superpowered2\managed, but pressing f2 does nothing for my dice rolls. unless it's a timing thing(have to hit f2 at just the right time) or something.
No is not how it works you hit F2 and then the dices got a boost so that they give you evry time a positive result

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
At least 3 months from now. The dev is working on his other game Loser at the moment.
Both games are losers right now. Grindy as fuck. This dev has no understanding of managing a business model once you have a clientele. He's simply building on the same tired ass model of make it grindy as fuck so they stay subscribed.
Look at the most successful games on Patreon or this platform. Are they the most grindy?
NOPE
They are entertaining. Which is why they have a following

Reactions: 1Teddy1 and nb8

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Both games are losers right now. Grindy as fuck. This dev has no understanding of managing a business model once you have a clientele. He's simply building on the same tired ass model of make it grindy as fuck so they stay subscribed.
Look at the most successful games on Patreon or this platform. Are they the most grindy?
NOPE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
hopefully there will be more characters and skills also level up faster and being able to do things automaticily like instead where you gone to school you just do a schedual like thing where you pic the classes in advance and you go to them

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
this game suck guys, the mecanics suck - any time troll you on the map go again in location were you was, grinding its too much - repeat the same scene over and over again 50 times and still nothing happen.... not worth to spend time on this, better go play some RPG in hardcore will be better if wana farm....

JessHorserage

Jun 21, 2020
NOPE
Well, there is the lowest common denomiator shtick that they, potentially have going for them, which are you referring to? Also, wouldn't grind reduce an, or the amount of pops you have due to pushback and leaving?

LightPinkBoy

May 29, 2018
I'm interested but it sounds like he put the grind from his other game into this one. If that's the case it's a hard pass. At least until the game is finished. I'm not exactly a fan of doing the same thing 100 times for nothing to happen.

Reactions: jeffrey1667

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
Have to check this in 6-12 months I guess. Hoping (probably in vain) that the grindiness isn't scaled up to eleven again... I quite like the concepts beings explored in both SuperPowered and Loser, but both are fucking massive time sinks of repeating the same actions until you get short brief burst of new content, followed by repeating that new content forever to finally get the next burst of new content...

Reactions: jeffrey1667

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Note do not play the game so fast like click so fast it make game stop working because the system game is run to slow

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes