Unity SuperPowered 2 [v0.02.00] [Night City Productions]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
the dice rolls in this game is kind of boring, can you make it a 20 sided dice like traditional rpg?
You realize that would increase the amount of grind sigificantly right? Successful interactions are based on getting max die rolls. Getting a 6 on a 1d6 is a lot easier than getting a 20 on a 1d20.

Reactions: AECOBoiE

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
The game is not being further developed anyway, so why do I have to do housework for 2 hours in the game and nothing happens except your mother lays you flat sex and says I'm your mother, you do what I tell you and that since 2018 for 5 years

• Haha
Reactions: hyfka

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Curious if he has mentioned what the focus is going to be in the next update? I'm kind of hoping for some content for sis and maybe some Globex stuff so you can have a better mechanism for upgrading your stats and skills.

Reactions: nick148

dardar2415

Oct 15, 2018
I'm having getting out of the dice roll screen, after the roll is concluded I'm just stuck without it progressing to the next screen

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Don't sweat it. Current version has bugs. It will only improve with upcoming versions.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
God, the UI is liquid pain and awful.
and i hate the 1st game not being completed, not even half-rushed.
Tamara is a villain, that pixie just... appears? i recognize her because ppl talked about her, but fuck.
There's a supermax prison for villains??

So much information, no fucking guesses.

And again, god, try to fix the UI. in my 1440x900 screen it looks HORRIBLE.

Stephanie has an fetish for non-binary people... i don't give a fuck if she likes them. What it has to do with the MC? lol
Mom's fetish is dominatrix...
Danny's fetish is... being polyamorous?... what.

AND FUCKING GIVE BILLY SOME GOD DAMN MUSCLES ATLEAST. GUY LOOKS LIKE HE'S GONNA FAINT SOON.

it has a lot of places to be better at. is a demo, but give it some god damn love. thanks.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Sooo does getting Superpowered2 means Superpowered is finally completed ? or was it abandoned as I remember there was a ton of things that were still not done there like meeting the 2 superheroines in the association or leveling up beyond collecting garbage and handing out fliers and as for fights only thief as neighbourhood watch or some deliquent in school as hallway monitor....?

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
They Have Tagged SuperPowered as Completed last I checked even though I agree it is far from done. Wish I had the ability to develop games Myself I would ask for permission to expand it from current state.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes