Unity SuperPowered 2 [v0.02.00] [Night City Productions]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The new models are a significant improvement on SP1 IMO. I only played around with it a little but other than the opening scene with Sandra it didn't seem like you could do anything with anyone other than Maggie so some of the starting options seem kind of pointless at the moment. Mind Control and Psycosism seemed like the most useful options so far.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
So this dev has been basically developing two games simultaneously since 2019? Shit, no wonder he couldn't be bothered to finish the first version of the game...

Reactions: rawheadrexx11

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The new models are a significant improvement on SP1 IMO. I only played around with it a little but other than the opening scene with Sandra it didn't seem like you could do anything with anyone other than Maggie so some of the starting options seem kind of pointless at the moment. Mind Control and Psycosism seemed like the most useful options so far.
Personally I hate the new model for the mom, she looks far too young, in most scenes she looks more like a sister. Maybe repurpose that model as a girlfriend, and use a more age appropriate one for the mom, I like the original, sure it had a youthful look too but something about the eyebrows made me think she was older than she looked.

Reactions: SlowDance

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Personally I hate the new model for the mom, she looks far too young, in most scenes she looks more like a sister. Maybe repurpose that model as a girlfriend, and use a more age appropriate one for the mom, I like the original, sure it had a youthful look too but something about the eyebrows made me think she was older than she looked.
I actually thought the mother's model changed the least compared to the originals, or maybe Sandra. Her apparent age seems fine to me. I thought Billy and the sister showed the biggest improvement in their models. I never liked either of their models in the original. All of them seem more detailed than the original so I assume he's probably going from gen 3 to gen 8 or something. Probably upgraded his system so he can render higher quality images in a reasonable time.

Personally, I wish Billy had a little more meat on his bones. He doesn't look like a skinny nerd. He looks emaciated.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I actually thought the mother's model changed the least compared to the originals, or maybe Sandra. Her apparent age seems fine to me. I thought Billy and the sister showed the biggest improvement in their models. I never liked either of their models in the original. All of them seem more detailed than the original so I assume he's probably going from gen 3 to gen 8 or something. Probably upgraded his system so he can render higher quality images in a reasonable time.

Personally, I wish Billy had a little more meat on his bones. He doesn't look like a skinny nerd. He looks emaciated.
I never really looked at the other models just the two in play. (Sis does look a lot better though, I hated the grey cast she had before)
Billy was supposed to lot like the weakest nerd to exist makes his superpowers more meaningful, I always loved the meme of the muscle bound bully getting his ass handed to him by the weedy little geek. I'm not sure I have an opinion on his new model though, it's not him I tend to look at when playing these games :p

Legionsoul

Jul 7, 2018
Any chance of us being able to mind control males and force them to turn into sissy sex slaves in this one? I like the first one but I want to mind control everyone and turn them into sex slaves.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So Superpowered 2 on unity is a remake of Superpowered on renpy, which actually was a remake of Superpowered on rags... Should I wait for Superpowered 3 on unreal5 in 2027?
superpower 2 is the sequel to superpowered, not a remake. it takes places after everyone graduates from the school in the renpy version

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
superpower 2 is the sequel to superpowered, not a remake. it takes places after everyone graduates from the school in the renpy version
Huh, ok. People complained about new models and abandoned renpy game, so I thought this is another remake. So the old cast still in game? How experiments with their mentality from a renpy game affected the characters?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Huh, ok. People complained about new models and abandoned renpy game, so I thought this is another remake. So the old cast still in game? How experiments with their mentality from a renpy game affected the characters?
Some characters stay, others move on, same as any other graduating class. (most move on)
The new Mom looks about a decade younger than the old one... pretty sure that's not how time works :p (I think SP2 is supposed to start about a year after SP ends)
Download it and see for yourself, right now it isn't much more than proof of concept, showing Mom and Billy and a handful of powers.

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Unity is awful engine for adult games, it is slow, it has awful and slow saving and loading and just dont fit for adult games. It might have some features why devs choose it. But it really is awful, it should have quick save and load.

Reactions: Cyberious

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Hopefully the Dev notices how little engagement this game gets and work on it. But I doubt it. His prize project Loser is the slowest grindiest turd on earth

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes