Unity SuperPowered 2 [v0.02.00] [Night City Productions]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
Dear Baal, I have a question about the game, I would appreciate it if you answer. I liked the first part of the game because when the characteristics of the girls changed, their clothes, emotions, and so on changed, how are things with this in the second part? is there an emphasis on this? or is it a secondary task that should not be expected soon, and if possible, add something from yourself, thank you in advance

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
Is there an official walkthrough -- or some guide to know which powers to take/equip?

derpnibbles

Jul 28, 2017
when will we have a new public release ?
The patreon says public builds are one build behind the standard build, so I presume the new public build will be once the NEXT build comes out. Since we're alternating between loser and superpowered, probably a few months?

Reactions: lostone2

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
From what I could tell so far in the new version, it looks like Globex is implemented now so you can buy new powers and upgrade existing ones, but the Institute is not implemented yet (or at least I didn't find it in my game so far). So you can't upgrade your resistance, focus, or stats. So for this version you're probably best off starting with maxed out focus, resistance, and stats and then you can buy/upgrade powers later. I don't know if grinding stats works in this version, it didn't seem to in the previous version from what I could tell.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I didn't play it long enough to say for sure but it seemed like there's not that much to do yet. Globex is open so you can buy powers. The coffee shop is open so you can make money. And you can do the neighborhood patrol now so you can get reputation. Not sure if that does anything yet. The game mentions some benefits of having a sidekick but I didn't see a way to get one so far.

Maggie is around at home but nobody else ever shows up there from what I could tell except for Sis and Sandra on day 1. Various people do show up at the coffee shop but you can't interact with them as far as I can tell.

So I suspect Maggie is the only one you can really do much with so far.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
So no sister? The only reason i tried out the first one was because they had a smol goth as the sister and yes please.
It's in like, pre-alpha. Sister hasn't been added yet. Was supposed to be in this update, but got pushed back to the next one

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SuperPowered2-0.01.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
I stoped playing the original beacuse it was sooooo long winded for no reason at all if this has the same level of teadium Im automatically out on principal

Reactions: pbam and Jarul

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Funny. I poked thru the first couple pages...and it seems that people forget that the Renpy version was NOT the original version at all. It was a remake of a RAGs engine game. Hope at least the renders look better...Unity actually seems like a stronger engine to work with for the type of game Superpowered is.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Funny. I poked thru the first couple pages...and it seems that people forget that the Renpy version was NOT the original version at all. It was a remake of a RAGs engine game. Hope at least the renders look better...Unity actually seems like a stronger engine to work with for the type of game Superpowered is.
Which was, as I understand it, a major factor in why Baal ended SP and started SP2.
Renpy is great for VNs. But doing stuff with real, complex, gameplay.....

As to render quality..
SP used Genesis 2 models.
SP2 is using Genesis 8 models.

indria

Mar 5, 2017
to be honest i liked the rags version not so much for the renpy but my god that ui needs to change.
Also why unity? it is just text on pictures.

Reactions: Jarul

BlindFox

Aug 29, 2016
Which was, as I understand it, a major factor in why Baal ended SP and started SP2.
Renpy is great for VNs. But doing stuff with real, complex, gameplay.....

As to render quality..
SP used Genesis 2 models.
SP2 is using Genesis 8 models.
Funny you say that, that was the reason for changing to renpy from rags :p(it was a good choice at the time)

Yes, this is a continuation.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes