Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
^ You don't need to remap anything.
so let me see if I got this right: for Terri's fetish progress, you take her AND her sister out for coffee via the current news (and apparently the hangout/coffee option works too) twice. then you have to go shopping with her and invite Mary along as well. my question is does this have to be a shopping date (which IS BUGGED!!!) or is this also done via the current news interaction?

should I wish to "move things along" (cheat) is there a console command to do so?

finally, in a semi-related question/bug report: once you unlock Sandra's fetish, does she EVER change out of her newly unlocked outfit and back to her school outfit(s)? currently I have left the school uniforms at their initial default uniform level.
You don't need to remap anything. You just need Mary to have enough favor and lust (40+) on the third time you go to get coffee.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a way to increase how much exp you get? like a skill or something?( i know you can get people to train you and such but any skill i should look to increase that will increase my exp gain?)

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is there a way to increase how much exp you get? like a skill or something?( i know you can get people to train you and such but any skill i should look to increase that will increase my exp gain?)
Sort of.

1) Classroom instruction depends on Natural Mental (total mental on a critical). So the Initiative mental training improves classroom gains (to a maximum of Natural Mental 5 which nets 6 on a normal success and 2 x total Mental on a critical success).

2) Concentration + Natural Mental is the primary gain from personal training. I tend to max Concentration early since I rely heavily on personal training for skill increases.

3) Persuasion is the secondary gain from personal training so it helps a fair bit too.

Later in the game, Billy earns 16 in the primary skill + 10 in a secondary skill from a single session of personal training.

Last edited:

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
got Terri's and Sandra's fetishes unlocked. thanks for the help!

question: now that Sandra's fetish is unlocked, does she stay with her new outfit? I've tried to have her change her outfit via the small favor option, and she stays in her new outfit.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
got Terri's and Sandra's fetishes unlocked. thanks for the help!

question: now that Sandra's fetish is unlocked, does she stay with her new outfit? I've tried to have her change her outfit via the small favor option, and she stays in her new outfit.
You could try the mind control change outfit option. I haven't done so myself because I don't really feel like putting her in that outfit.

Larson is the last person with no fetish at school/home, right?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
where/how you add them?
You need to download Unren, basically it's a RPA extractor, you can download here: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

After that, move one of the RPA files and put it inside the Unren, the options will appear for you, the RPA files are in the game folder, you'll need to choose the number 1, it will extract all of your RPA files, later go to game folder, images, locations, college and copy the image "College_Closet.png" inside college folder.

And the other image, go to game folder, images, scene, tutorial and copy the image "Interact1.png" inside tutorial folder.

Last edited:

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
be careful though if you have sex with sandra and select her fetish, it'll get you a strike for public indecency

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
be careful though if you have sex with sandra and select her fetish, it'll get you a strike for public indecency
Yeah that caught me off guard a bit. Who knew Sandra's fetish would be more public than literal exhibitionism which doesn't earn a demerit.

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
... i mean... I've corrupted the entire school, 90% of doing anything results in something naughty....

but that one got me one demerit... not the fetish with Mary

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
um whats new in v0.37? btw do this guy want like 40-46 updates per part? if that so were looking for 5+ year of contents before end-game atleast daamn X)

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
um whats new in v0.37? btw do this guy want like 40-46 updates per part? if that so were looking for 5+ year of contents before end-game atleast daamn X)

What's In It?
  • Sulynn's Nympho scenes
  • Sulynn's Obsessive scenes
  • Terri's Fetish Content
  • Sandra's Fetish Content (from a $30 Patron)
  • Main NCHDL Storyline Introduction
What's it mean?
Sulynn's Nympho scenes - Self Explanitory
Sulynn's Obsessive scenes - Self Explanitory (There's only 2 scenes right now. The 3 rd scenes requires a character not added to the game yet)
Terri's Fetish Content - Self Explanitory
Sandra's Fetish Content - Once you've unlocked her fetish, there's a new option under small favors.
Main NCHDL Storyline Introduction : A new challenger emerges!!! You may need to complete more missions to trigger this. There are 3 moderate sized missions, once you've done all 3, the next time a moderate sized mission would trigger, the new Scenes will trigger. (Warning!!! There isn't a lot of story content in this update. But it sets me up nicely for the next SP update, which will have nothing but story content)

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes