pyeara

Dec 27, 2016
I downloaded the new version, i cant load old saved game, it comes the grey screen if i click ignore its just start new game. (My save was from 0.39, i dont use any mod.)

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 760, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.40.00-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.40.01
Thu Aug 06 13:10:27 2020
```
the version in your log is 7.3.2, its possible your save is from a later version.
try downloading passion3d repack its 7.3.5 i believe.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
anyone has the repack in any server that isn't mega? i don't have premium so 3.47 gb is a no go
Maybe you just hit MEGA's quota. I downloaded the non-repack of 40.00 and 40.01 update a few days ago and I wasn't hit with that error message. And I don't have premium either.

Reactions: mochamas23

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
Hi evryone!
As I remember there are route where Derek and Sandra together, but she don't like him and obliviosly want to be with MC. During lunch for example, she give hj to Billy, but dont give footjob to Derek.
So question is... How to achive that?
That's the non-soccer team route for recruiting Derek. Check the walkthrough: https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-walkthrough.9850/ in the Final Goal - NCHDL - Recruiting Derek section.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Maybe you just hit MEGA's quota. I downloaded the non-repack of 40.00 and 40.01 update a few days ago and I wasn't hit with that error message. And I don't have premium either.
the quota for me it's about 500 to 700 MB, always, no more than that, and even there, sometimes it has to pass 3 to 4 days

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I following this walkthrough and in result Sandra REALLY like Derek. Thats not what I want. Cause as I remember there are route where she PRETENDS to like Derek and hang out with him only because Billy ask for it.
I vaguely recall ask her to do the date as a favour then use Mind Control (she has to be dominated already) to make sure Derek has a very good date, but I don't have an appropriate save to work out the details.

I didn't think it affected any scenes though.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I following this walkthrough and in result Sandra REALLY like Derek. Thats not what I want. Cause as I remember there are route where she PRETENDS to like Derek and hang out with him only because Billy ask for it.
OR you can (and I can't remember the exact sequence of events) approach Ms Larson and have him play on the school's soccer team. You get Sandra all to yourself that way AND have Derek join the NCHDL.
I think it involves him actually telling you about why he's such an asshat.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
OR you can (and I can't remember the exact sequence of events) approach Ms Larson and have him play on the school's soccer team. You get Sandra all to yourself that way AND have Derek join the NCHDL.
Yeah. I remember that scene from a couple of updates ago. After playing this version, i waited for it. But it crossed my time limit. So i proceed with sandra & after derek joined nhcdl, i edited sara points like andmade it look like it never happened.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Yeah it one of the first scenes acquired from having Freddy follow Derek. You meet him at lunch and he spills.

Arbalet5

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah, and I do that during my last session, but on this time I want to try romance Sandra behind Derek back and watch what happening in Derek scences.

Ivansama

Aug 24, 2017
I have no idea what i am supposed to do I'm stuck on Can't beat em, or join em...now what? It's stuck on recruit two more members for NCHDL. I know I'm supposed to have Freddy follow someone, but the only interaction I have with him is on mondays meeting him in the library. Some one said that you have to recruit Derek and Tamara but i simply can´t interact with them at all

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I have no idea what i am supposed to do I'm stuck on Can't beat em, or join em...now what? It's stuck on recruit two more members for NCHDL. I know I'm supposed to have Freddy follow someone, but the only interaction I have with him is on mondays meeting him in the library. Some one said that you have to recruit Derek and Tamara but i simply can´t interact with them at all
First, recognize that mission typically takes a couple of months to complete.

Take a look at a walkthrough: I'm partial to the one in my signature (since I wrote it), but the walkthrough in the OP of that thread also has steps outlined. In mine, go down to the bunch of spoiler blocks near the bottom and look for 'Derek joining your club' and 'Tamara joining your club'.

Also note you can complete the mission even if you fail to recruit one or both of them.

In short, meet Freddy on Mondays. The 2nd or 3rd meeting, Freddy will ask whom he should investigate. there are events that Freddy triggers that give an opportunity to recruit each person.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes