RazzyBerry

Cock Juicer
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I see a lot of people are confused with Female Protagonist tag. I believe this tag was added by mods. There's literally one option from another character's perspective (Eva). I would personally remove this tag to avoid confusion, but it's against the forum rules and I can potentially loose the ownership of this thread. Feel free to open a ticket to get it removed, but I can't do it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I see a lot of people are confused with Female Protagonist tag. I believe this tag was added by mods. There's literally one option from another character's perspective (Eva). I would personally remove this tag to avoid confusion, but it's against the forum rules and I can potentially loose the ownership of this thread. Feel free to open a ticket to get it removed, but I can't do it.
Yeah, sadly. People clearly don't actually understand the term if they think a single choice warrants the tag. But it is what it is.

As an aside, the "active participant" from definition 1b refers to a real-life event participant, like someone in a news story, not in a work of fiction. Otherwise, practically every character in any creative work ever would be a protagonist (including antagonists), given they almost all have some "active participation" in a story. But I doubt the tag will get removed from the thread.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
assuming you are the thread owner you could add in the overview or in a dev note this infoor even similar to the info about saves just above the download links

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 6.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 130 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, I returned from my month-long vacation and finally have caught up again on this game. I liked that things have progressed enough with Hannah that vaginal sex has begun, although I would like at some point to see vaginal creampie, whether that comes with pregnancy later or not. But I still very much enjoyed that.

I think it was a wise move to have everyone leave that old house. Realistically, there's no way that place would've been safe for the long term. It obviously is far too exposed to have lengthy sojourn there make sense. That also of course opens up things going forward for more variety and experiences that otherwise might not be likely or possible. I hope things don't turn out like 28 Days Later when the group gets to the "safety" area.

The game is entertaining so far, RazzyBerry; keep it up. :cool:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
AUGUST 20 AT 12:20 PM

Just wanted to give you a little heads up about the development progress to keep you on track.

I am currently reworking some of the older dialogues/narration, visuals, and improving the overall internal structure of the game. The reason behind this decision is that some of you suggested that I should focus on improving my writing. Additionally, it provides an opportunity to enhance some of the older visuals. You can expect some of the existing scenes to be reworked and improved.

I always listen for your feedback and am trying to improve. If you have any suggestions - feel free to message me!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I love the look of these models. Does any one have recommendations of other games that have this style?
You should ask this on the recommendations forum and not in the thread of another game. If you search there and don't find anything, you can create a new thread with the button at the top of the forum. I'd recommend linking to the OP of this game, in case anyone seeing your thread is unfamiliar with this one but still knows of games with a similar style.

Crazy-Chicken

May 16, 2018
You should ask this on the recommendations forum and not in the thread of another game. If you search there and don't find anything, you can create a new thread with the button at the top of the forum. I'd recommend linking to the OP of this game, in case anyone seeing your thread is unfamiliar with this one but still knows of games with a similar style.
Thanks for the help! Wasn’t sure what was the best way to go about this.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Another one bite the dust,Another one bite the dust,and another one gone and another one gone,Another one bite the dust(singing the Queen song)

Reactions: misguided
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes