micojive

Oct 2, 2017
To be fair, this really is sandbox light. There's practically none (just in the house for picking one of 4 rooms or whatever) and then there's very occasionally point-and-click (pick the mushrooms or search rubbish in a room). Yes, there's definitely sandbox, but it's incredibly minor. You might still hate it, but this is almost the minimum sandbox you can do to still warrant the tag.
I don't really understand why even add it at all at that point. All it does is piss off people who hate sandboxes and adds nothing to the game that a simple A.B.C.D. choice wouldnt also take care of. People who like sandboxes feel the same when they see the tag and try it out only to find out its not really a sandbox.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't really understand why even add it at all at that point. All it does is piss off people who hate sandboxes and adds nothing to the game that a simple A.B.C.D. choice wouldnt also take care of. People who like sandboxes feel the same when they see the tag and try it out only to find out its not really a sandbox.
I don't disagree and can't answer the question. I don't find it bad at all, though, so other than the knee-jerk reaction of "Sandbox? Pass" I really don't think it should bother anyone. But everyone has pet peeves, and while this isn't even remotely one of mine, I understand others might hate it.
Why is this tagged 'female protagonist' when the main character is definitely male? Do you choose you want to play as?
There is a brief scene where the MC's daughter has a decision to make, controlled by the player. I supposed someone decided that warranted the tag. But it's only a single scene and pretty short at that.

Reactions: MythMackay

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 1790146

Overview:
You are a loving husband who, after leaving the city, returns to the epicenter of an unknown virus.
The hero now is in search of his wife and tenant, who disappeared after the outbreak.
Will he be able to keep his good feelings for the world, stay alive, and, most importantly, protect his loved ones?
That is what you will find out by playing Survival Guide!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-24
Release Date: 2023-05-24
Developer: RazzyBerry - -
Censored: No
Version: Day 6.5 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Saves from [Day 1 Alpha] won't work in newer versions.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: GDRIVE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
SPANISH TRANSLATION*

Thank you SonsOLiberty for sharing!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1518723 View attachment 1620142 View attachment 1788244 View attachment 1788246 View attachment 1620226 View attachment 1518696 View attachment 1620145 View attachment 1518698 View attachment 1620143 View attachment 1620144 View attachment 1518722
Game tags state female protagonist yet genre listing doesn't have it...slightly confusing.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Game tags state female protagonist yet genre listing doesn't have it...slightly confusing.
The Genre tags can be filled in by the Author/Dev - the tags at the top are filled in by an F95 Mod, and a lot of times these can be different. Just the way it is around here. :>)

Sinthetic

Apr 30, 2018
You play only sandbox games? That's a new one.
I've seen both sides. I'm guessing it comes down to past experience. There are plenty of sandbox nightmares where you spend 90% of your time trying to figure out that you needed to be in the backyard at 10AM on a Sunday. That explains the sandbox hate.
I've also seen people like this who say 'this isn't GAME it's just a VN. I don't have any agency!!!'
It takes all kinds I suppose.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes