estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Day 5 Alpha

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 126 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
And speaking of lesbian stuff, some of it wouldn't be avoidable.
I am going to be direct and honest with you. I was loving your work until today. I've been following you for a while and wanted to see where you were going before I decided to sub to you. I sub to several dozen creators and they all have three things in common. They are very talented, make all fetishes optional and I love their work. I don't want my Li's to ever be bi-sexual or have sexual interaction with anyone else whether they have a cock or not. The developers that I support realize that not everyone has a lesbian fetish and therefore make that content optional so that it never happened for me but it is there for those that want it. I am not expecting you to change your story for me. I was so excited to see that you had an update but am sad now that I won't be following your work anymore and I just wanted to let you know why. Maybe your next visual novel will be more to my liking. I wish you well.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
This game could be great but the updates are so damn slow and when they do hit they're short as hell. Going to have to put this one on the backburner for a while.

Reactions: Darklord1234

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
And speaking of lesbian stuff, some of it wouldn't be avoidable.
Hello the game seems great so far, i didnt finish the recents updates tbh but i have to ask, how the lesbian stuff works in this game, like is with MC consent or without? Because harem normaly is around a person in this case the MC.. i Mean i dont give a damn if the girls fuck with eachother i do like lesbian stuff, but i want to know if they do it with Mc consent or behind his back, if you know what i mean.
Keep the good work and thanks in advance ;)

Reactions: BVonkX

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello the game seems great so far, i didnt finish the recents updates tbh but i have to ask, how the lesbian stuff works in this game, like is with MC consent or without? Because harem normaly is around a person in this case the MC.. i Mean i dont give a damn if the girls fuck with eachother i do like lesbian stuff, but i want to know if they do it with Mc consent or behind his back, if you know what i mean.
Keep the good work and thanks in advance ;)
Well, there's no harem anyway, at least not by F95 standards. Right now there are only 2 LIs: the daughter and a policewoman. So firstly I would say your expectation is wrong if you're thinking a house full of girls. I guess that's planned for the future, but we're definitely not there yet.

Secondly, the lesbian stuff so far is really just the daughter's curiosity and wanting to learn so she can be better for her daddy. It's not really a situation where she's madly in love with the policewoman. And that hasn't really gone very far yet anyway. To answer your question, then, we really don't know: it hasn't progressed enough to be able to tell anything about that. With this latest update you can at least encourage some of that, but IDK if I'd really say it goes anywhere yet.

Reactions: $@~ and PandaSuky

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Well, there's no harem anyway, at least not by F95 standards. Right now there are only 2 LIs: the daughter and a policewoman. So firstly I would say your expectation is wrong if you're thinking a house full of girls. I guess that's planned for the future, but we're definitely not there yet.

Secondly, the lesbian stuff so far is really just the daughter's curiosity and wanting to learn so she can be better for her daddy. It's not really a situation where she's madly in love with the policewoman. And that hasn't really gone very far yet anyway. To answer your question, then, we really don't know: it hasn't progressed enough to be able to tell anything about that. With this latest update you can at least encourage some of that, but IDK if I'd really say it goes anywhere yet.
About the harem stuff i already knew that inst out yet, but is planned.
But about the rest you said so far seems playable for me.
I trust your words. Thanks

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
My sentiments as well. Renpy is for visual novels, the kind you read and little else, other than perhaps make some choices that may or may not matter. If they have an urge to add other crap to make it an actual game (maps, buildings to get lost in, stats and currency grinding, mini games, etc) might as well make a real rpg game in Unity or Unreal instead of a poor attempt at one in Renpy.
To be fair, this really is sandbox light. There's practically none (just in the house for picking one of 4 rooms or whatever) and then there's very occasionally point-and-click (pick the mushrooms or search rubbish in a room). Yes, there's definitely sandbox, but it's incredibly minor. You might still hate it, but this is almost the minimum sandbox you can do to still warrant the tag.

Reactions: $@~ and UpYours69

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Here is some news?

Hey everyone!
As some of you may know from our Discord, I wanted to give you all an update on the new version I've been working on. I had originally planned to release it before the end of this month, but I'm afraid I'm running behind schedule and might not make that deadline.
However, I want to reassure you that I'm still working hard on it and will release it as soon as possible. I'll make sure to keep you all posted on the progress and let you know when it's ready.
Thanks for your understanding and support, and I appreciate your patience.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
you "Oh, good morning, [tenant]!"

You should change it to "good morning Eva."
No one uses the relationship title to say good morning to their daughter/tenant

Good luck dev (y)

Reactions: Raboobie and $@~

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
you "Oh, good morning, [tenant]!"

You should change it to "good morning Eva."
No one uses the relationship title to say good morning to their daughter/tenant

Good luck dev (y)
But you need to hear/read it every two sentence to know for sure it can be patched.

• Haha
Reactions: $@~

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

The new version features:
  • ~17k words in total
  • 3 new animations
  • 2 lewd scenes
  • 1 new small mini-game
  • Day 6 content plus a start of day 7 content
  • Possibly some bugs.
Download links:
Win/Linux: |
Mac: |
Android: |

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Survival Guide [Day 6.5 Alpha] [RazzyBerry]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SurvivalGuide-D6.5Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Morho

May 16, 2023
harem...multiple protagonist...so how implemented? u can choice to play as male or female...or each of main protagonist have their own harem? do they sharing their love interests or stealing them from each other (ntr) ? so many questions...

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes