VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
SWe2, like SWe1, is a Mortze solo project. I know that he's working on it, and he often gives me images from it to use for our Patron weekly images, but I don't have any real inside information on dates to share. Sorry.

Tlaero

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
SWe2, like SWe1, is a Mortze solo project. I know that he's working on it, and he often gives me images from it to use for our Patron weekly images, but I don't have any real inside information on dates to share. Sorry.

Tlaero
I don't really keep up to speed with news in this part of the Internet so forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere, but I read something somewhere (can't even recall the details) about you retiring.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I did retire, but I came back kinda part time. Now Mortze does a game by himself, and then he and I do a game together, etc.

I say "kinda" part time, because when Mortze is working on a solo project, I don't do a ton, but when we're working on a game together, I'm heavily involved.

Tlaero

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I did retire, but I came back kinda part time. Now Mortze does a game by himself, and then he and I do a game together, etc.

I say "kinda" part time, because when Mortze is working on a solo project, I don't do a ton, but when we're working on a game together, I'm heavily involved.

Tlaero
Are you working on or planning to do another game in the future with Mortze ? If so is it decided what it will be ?

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I'm in the process of working out what the next game I do (with Mortze) will be. I've gone back and forth on a couple of different ideas, but am currently thinking through something I hinted at in the after credits part of Life Changes for Keeley.

Tlaero

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Jiljoo and the MC are virgins at the start of the game because they are the youngest. I know it's not mandatory but statistics right? Drea and Kleio are older, with more experience with life and travel.
Why is the MC virgin? Why not, I reply.
Kleio said that as a Jedi she was not allowed to have emotional or physical relationships with anyone. I guess she is virgin too until and unless she did something with that blue guy. Drea could not stop the need to have sex in that planet. I wonder what happened between Kleio and that blue guy. I remember MC mentioned of hearing moans of a male and female when he was walking with Drea.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Kleio said that as a Jedi she was not allowed to have emotional or physical relationships with anyone. I guess she is virgin too until and unless she did something with that blue guy. Drea could not stop the need to have sex in that planet. I wonder what happened between Kleio and that blue guy. I remember MC mentioned of hearing moans of a male and female when he was walking with Drea.
Kleio left the Order because she didn't agree on that 'social distance' rule. It's obvious she wanted to experiment that intimacy and we can suspect she actually did it. She also says she spent some time on that palace so we can easily assume she is already well-versed in lovemaking techniques. Not sure she did something with the blue guy in this visit though, as she was looking for answers. I can't imagine her having sex with the guy she suspects is a slave trainer who never told her that awful secret back then. Moans and voices heard could be from other 'trainees' living in the complex

Reactions: yandex

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Well, where to begin. THIS WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!!
Being a SW fan myself, I found this story to fit perfectly into it's universe (besides mentioning known places and characters)
The characters are likable (good and bad), with clear motivations.
The women... exquisite, Mortze style!
Render quality is so amazing!!
I love already the three main ones. (and playing each of their paths separately)

Also, not having read the patreon post or this thread one before actually playing the game, it was so nice to see Tlaero in the credits! :love:
Now, without further ado, my typical pic comments below :p

DREA - The type of woman you fall for on-sight!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JILJOO - I always liked female Twi'leks.. and I sure LIKED her!

KLEIO - a woman that can use a lightsaber is a turn on hehee

MALAIKA

OTHERS

Crossing my fingers for EP2 to be produced sometime!
how to get that 'beauty' pic of Kleio?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Kleio left the Order because she didn't agree on that 'social distance' rule. It's obvious she wanted to experiment that intimacy and we can suspect she actually did it. She also says she spent some time on that palace so we can easily assume she is already well-versed in lovemaking techniques. Not sure she did something with the blue guy in this visit though, as she was looking for answers. I can't imagine her having sex with the guy she suspects is a slave trainer who never told her that awful secret back then. Moans and voices heard could be from other 'trainees' living in the complex
She was in palace before the war and i assume she was a jedi during the war so because of the jedi restrictions she might not have had sex when she was in palace. There is still a chance she is virgin and only Mortze can tell this since he is the one writing the story.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
She was in palace before the war and i assume she was a jedi during the war so because of the jedi restrictions she must not have had sex when she was in palace.
Actually, she never says she was a Jedi during the war. Drea makes that assumption, but Kleio states she didn't fight for the Republic nor the separatists, just for the people who were suffering. I'm guessing she had left the Order some time before the war.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Actually, she never says she was a Jedi during the war. Drea makes that assumption, but Kleio states she didn't fight for the Republic nor the separatists, just for the people who were suffering. I'm guessing she had left the Order some time before the war.
As i said only Mortze can answer this question. hope he replies soon.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Didn't see this post before. You should hit the showers after fighting the TIE instead of talking to any girl
Thanks. got it. I was hoping to have a small scene with kleio by the way she is looking at in the picture but unfortunately it was one of MC's imagination.

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes