VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
And Drea reminds me of Cara Gee in the TV show the Expanse.
Glad to see I'm apparently far from the only one who thought this.

And Kleio... could it be an homage to Kleio Valentien? :sneaky:
Who knows? (Except the dev, obvs) Hope so though; Love me some Kleio Valentien. She's a fantastic Harley / Darth Talon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LennySmith

Jan 5, 2018
Great game, as always!
But it has a lack of plot development on the Force path (Light path, with Kleio) and on violence acception path (Dark path, with jawa guy or solo). I mean, on Drea or Jiljoo paths threre is story and ralationship progression, but this choises practically doesn`t change anything in story at all. I hope it will be in next episodes.
Still, love this game!)

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Ok. Thanks. Didn't know anyrhing about this one I just saw it up in the scrol and decided to give it a try. Sure glad I did.

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
This game is fantastic. Only bad thing in Mortze/Tlaero games is the wait for the next one, hehe.

I hope he gives us the episode 2 and also come back to Pandora someday :D

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Hahah haven't played a Mortze game in years! Already bashing by head at the wall that I haven't.

But damn that feeling of dread when you have to make a choice! So long I haven't felt it!

Edit : Here I am again Mortze saving at every single choice you can throw at me. Fucking awesome game!

Last edited:

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
This game is fantastic. Only bad thing in Mortze/Tlaero games is the wait for the next one, hehe.

I hope he gives us the episode 2 and also come back to Pandora someday :D
And Mortzeart dont give us 0.1 or 0.01 game updates after month/months, always deliver a complete game, only dev I know of who does this.

Reactions: rejejvaca

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
I'll add this to my list for now, but likely won't get around to this one for at least a few days, if not a fair bit longer. Depends on how long it takes me to finish the other games on the list.

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
Anyone got a full decision tree for this game, with consequences etc?
Like, do I get locked out of the other girls if I choose the alien chick?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone got a full decision tree for this game, with consequences etc?
Like, do I get locked out of the other girls if I choose the alien chick?
each girl/woman has its own path aka focusing 1 locks others and randomly selecting leads that game has only 1 sexscene.

xwing_aliciousness

Jul 24, 2020
This is the first VN i've felt the need to save at every choice to explore every option. I wonder how the desert sex pool island will fit into the conflict

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes