VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will it be part two? Please, say yes. Please say yes!!

Just adding my two cents. Fucking amazing work. Best renders ever, and the story is great too!
yes there'll be sw ep 2 eventually.

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
Looks really great, hope Lucas Arts does not lash out for C-R or any other C-R related things. Im totally hyped for this series!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Looks really great, hope Lucas Arts does not lash out for C-R or any other C-R related things. Im totally hyped for this series!
no need to since not any chars from movies used.

tervenqua

Jul 17, 2020
Took me some searching and scrolling through the Patreon page to find the info page/download links of this game. Mortze, I hope you update your website sometime soon... and add publication dates on your non-blog entries (a bit nitpicky now). Your site is actually quite neat, albeit outdated. I still use it to navigate your and Tlaero's works.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, holy shit is this game awesome! :love:

This is honestly shaping up to be a better Star Wars story than the sequel trilogy. :ROFLMAO:

The level of detail is unreal and I have no idea how they managed to get so many incredible SW assets. It feels like such a real SW story, just a lot more "adult", and I'd like to imagine that someone from Lucasfilm might stumble across this, play it, and then be like...

But it's honestly so hard having to choose betwen Drea and Liljoo. Both are gorgeous and Liljoo's sex scenes are incredible, but I feel so sorry for Drea and it feels like such an out of character dick move to leave her to go with Kleio and Liljoo just to get those scenes with Liljoo. Also, the build-up with Drea feels a lot more meaningful and Liljoo comes across as a bit slutty, which isn't bad, but I sometimes like a bit more of a deeper, emotional connection with LIs and it feels like there is that with Drea.

Anyways, all-in-all I am very looking forward to the next one and hoping that whomever we choose, we'll get opportunities with the others too without having to exclude anyone else too much. After all, this guy is setting out into the big, wide galaxy for the very first time so it would seem quite limiting to the experience if he's just going to be monogamous.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 8085

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Can you have an affair/relationship with every girl in this game? I don't mean the harem that I have to have each one at once. But can we with Drea, Jiljoo or Kleio? Or maybe there's a woman I don't know about yet (I recently started the game)
Or can we only be in a relationship with Drea or Jiljoo?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you have an affair/relationship with every girl in this game? I don't mean the harem that I have to have each one at once. But can we with Drea, Jiljoo or Kleio? Or maybe there's a woman I don't know about yet (I recently started the game)
you can fuck every girl/woman on their path except jedi. no1 knows if jawas have females.

kallefake

May 19, 2019
I'm a huge SW fan and this is now one of my favorite SW games.
Well written and awesome characters.
Can not wait until part 2. will definitely become a patreon (or whatever you use) if there's work being done on this project.
Well done!

Reactions: Deleted member 8085

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
you can start your relationship with each of them but for kleio theres no h-scene but yeah you can have affair/relationship with each of them separately

Reactions: Qmil679

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
amazing game amazing art the scenery everything VERY NICE JOB DEV !!!
i almost think the ''courtesan'' was the mom of MC but its my evil mind thinking LOVE IT

• Angry
Reactions: yandex
4.60 star(s) 130 Votes