VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Jiljoo was an ordinary slave or sex slave?

I hope that Kleio just talked to this blue man (on this planet in the palace) because I like her and would not want someone else to have her.. and this place had a strange aura.

Last edited:

Mortze

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2017

I hope that Kleio just talked to this blue man (on this planet in the palace) because I like her and would not want someone else to have her.. and this place had a strange aura.
Ordinary because of her age but it wouldn't be long before she was turned into a sex slave.

Reactions: Ghostly and Qmil679

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020

no i think kleio just talked with him because she is not one of those who comes to have a serious talk but end up having sex like our MC also she doesn't like him imho cuz when mc said he seemed friendly she said.... screenshot0002.png

Reactions: Qmil679

erkper

May 16, 2018
It's odd that it was MC, not Kleio, who detects Blue Man's Force-esque long-range observation. And I'm still not sure WHY Kleio took them to that planet in the first place. Other than to get MC laid (by someone not named Kleio.) Don't think I trust her yet...

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just played the Jijloo path and found out.
Before that, I was playing Drea path. Then the MC escaped from Drea to the ship. Only after these words in the palace, when Kleio went with this man, what Drea said, different thoughts came and in addition the aura that was in this palace.

Besides, in my opinion Jijloo path is better, more scenes and she wants us.

And Drea, despite the fact that I like her and I like her appearance, I don't like her behavior very much after sex scene with her. After the scene, Drea regrets it and says they shouldn't do it. She's not fully geared towards us like Jijloo, but it's probably about the man who was in the picture with her.

The game is great, I'm waiting for the next part. Maybe in the next we'll have some chances with Kleio. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: erkper

Arn5o5

Nov 17, 2018
Another SW-themed crap? Really?...
Oh wait, hold on... That's the guy from Tora Productions... let's give it a try.

Well Mortze's renders aren't getting any worse, that's for sure. Can't wait to see more of them. (y)
Foundations for a great story are already there. Both of you have the skills to make something great out of it, I have no doubt about that.

Last edited:

Arn5o5

Nov 17, 2018
has anyone tried in ubuntu 18.04? .sh file isn't opening
Works fine under Debian.
Sometimes with renpy games, you need to chmod +x a couple of files at first, but I don't remember if I had to do it for this one. In that case, that would be TheWarrior'sHeart.sh and lib/linux-x86_64/TheWarrior'sHeart. Try to run it from a terminal, watch out for output regarding permissions, and correct accordingly.

Jackisdashy

Apr 12, 2020
Works fine under Debian.
Sometimes with renpy games, you need to chmod +x a couple of files at first, but I don't remember if I had to do it for this one. In that case, that would be TheWarrior'sHeart.sh and lib/linux-x86_64/TheWarrior'sHeart. Try to run it from a terminal, watch out for output regarding permissions, and correct accordingly.
Thanks for the reply, i have tried using terminal itself, but didn't work for me. Deleted game. Maybe i'll download again and try.

Arn5o5

Nov 17, 2018
It isn't opening, tried other game this was and it worked. But not this.
When you see a ">" in the shell, that means the command wasn't parsed completely (because of the single quote, here).
Try this:
Code:
./"TheWarrior'sHeart.sh"
With the double quotes.

Reactions: Jackisdashy

Smogark

Aug 1, 2018
Smogark is very impressed with this. Eagerly looking forward to next episode since am big Star Wars fan.

Only complaint however is that Jiljoo's skin bothers Smogark somewhat. Twi'lek skin is not.. well. Don't really know the word. But it's more of just a singular color, rather than looking what Jiljoo's skin is like. It made it difficult to like the way she looks since the back of Smogark's mind kept going "This is not how a Twi'lek's skin should be."

Other than only complaint. Smogark still recommends all to enjoy the story. TWH gets Smogark's Seal of Approval.

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes